Biden lied for years about the accident that killed his wife & daughter

Obiwan

Diamond Member
Mar 22, 2015
Indiana
Looks like Biden was caught in another lie....

THE SAD CASE OF CURTIS C. DUNN
Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Edited. Entire link was posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP is a complete lie. To the basement with this garbage.

The links come back saying Biden lied, and his wife was responsible for the accident....

Now, would you care to offer us any evidence that Biden told the truth, or will you concede that YOU (along with Biden) lied????

Last edited:
Google it....

The links come back saying Biden lied, and his wife was responsible for the accident....

It's bullshit. You can also google that Bush was behind 9/11 and 8,000 links will say he was. Do you think he was?

Dunn was the tractor-trailer driver involved in the December 1972 accident that took the life of the newly-elected U.S. Senator’s first wife, Neilia Biden, and 13-month-old daughter, Naomi.

The facts are that Joe Biden’s wife accidentally drove into the path of the tractor-trailer. She was killed, along with their baby daughter. His two sons were seriously injured.

For decades, Joe Biden lied about the cause of the accident as he exploited the accident to promote his candidacy. He shamefully changed the details of the story, claiming the driver was drunk and responsible for the accident.

Alcohol was not involved. Somehow the police reports were lost. But, fortunately, Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the police investigation as chief prosecutor, remembered. He said there is no evidence supporting Biden’s claim.

“The rumor about alcohol being involved by either party, especially the truck driver (Dunn), is incorrect,” Herlihy said in 2008.

Police determined that Biden’s first wife drove into the path of Dunn’s tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn’t see the oncoming truck.

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

He told a similar story during a public appearance in 2007.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

Mr. Dunn was tormented by the accident for years.

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”
No interest in going there.

Some things are just off limits and this is DEFINITELY ONE OF THEM.

Google it....

It's bullshit. You can also google that Bush was behind 9/11 and 8,000 links will say he was. Do you think he was?
You can influence the search results by your keywords...

Notice that I used Biden's wife daughter death...

Nothing else!!!

Now click on the link to get the search results...

What a dick. To besmirch the reputation of a guy who wrecked his truck to attempt to save a driver that ran a stop sign and caused the accident. As a truck driver, I can tell you if you pull out in front of a truck...they cannot stop. It's 80,000 pounds. Forty tons.

I haven't hit anyone, but a 5 ton pickup pulling a ton of car on a tow dolly ran a red light and hit my tractor...barely felt it. This guy didn't have an obligation to swerve and put his life at risk, overturning his truck in the process. It was the right thing to do, but it certainly isn't required.

And then to be smeared by Biden for an accident that wasn't his fault!

Fuck Joe Biden.

Last edited:
That is quite different from the sad story he gives. And he uses that sad story to receive votes for president.

I would likely be the person who would not want to drudge up such terrible feelings about the loss of his wife and baby, but he is putting it out there for political gain and that is terrible! If this fairy tale can be proven, bring it!

Dunn did everything he could to avoid hitting the car. He even overturned his rig while swerving to avoid a collision. He ran to the wrecked car and was the first to render assistance.

Police filed no charges against Dunn, who at that time lived in North East, Md. with his wife, Ruby, and their seven children.

Beginning in the new Millenium, Biden started to embellish the story, seemingly for political gain. During a speech in 2001, Biden told an audience at the University of Delaware that a drunken driver crashed into his family.

The vice-presidential candidate’s misrepresentation of Dunn found its way into major newspapers, including the New York Times.

It also has been repeated on radio and on television by major news journalists, including CBS anchorwoman Katie Couric.

A video of Biden making his unfounded assertion during a public appearance in 2007 was particularly disturbing.

Biden told the crowd, “A tractor-trailer, a guy who allegedly — and I never pursued it — drank his lunch instead of eating his lunch, broadsided my family and killed my wife instantly and killed my daughter instantly and hospitalized my two sons …

The tragedy for Biden of losing his wife and daughter is very sympathetic, but embellishing it and accusing an innocent man of drunk driving is not.

What caused the crash? By police accounts, it appears that it wasn’t the fault of the other driver and, contrary to comments Joe Biden has made over the years, it appears to be a tragic accident not associated with alcohol use.

Despite comments that Joe Biden has made over the years about drinking and driving being linked to the crash, according to Politico, the driver of the truck, Curtis C. Dunn of Pennsylvania, was not accused of drunk driving or any wrongdoing in association with the crash.

“For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill,” Politico reported. A friend of Biden’s who looked into the accident at the time told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”

Normally, it would be off limits...

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....

Now, would you care to offer us any evidence that Biden told the truth, or will you concede that YOU (along with Biden) lied????
I read the link, but didn't see anything about the story of the truck driver being drunk.

Just when you thought blob supporters have hit rock bottom, a thread like this comes along and reminds you that they haven't even gotten started with being disgusting.
So you're disgusted that we caught Biden in another lie???

The evidence definitely shows that he lied for political gain....

I read the link, but didn't see anything about the story of the truck driver being drunk.
He wasn't....

Biden's wife was actually at fault...

She ran a stop sign in front of the truck!!!

And even CBS says the truck driver wasn't drinking, but Biden claimed he was ....

Last edited:

But when Biden is lying about it for political gain, the situation definitely changes....
I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed

Just when you thought blob supporters have hit rock bottom, a thread like this comes along and reminds you that they haven't even gotten started with being disgusting.
STFU!

This lying piece of shit ruined a man's life to improve his chances of getting elected and you...you fucking piece of human garbage...will say anything to protect him!

I'm telling you right now...prove this is a lie or fuck the fuck off!

I dont care if he is lying. I would NEVER tread on the dead to win political points.

You should be ashamed
That just shows you what kind of person Biden is...

He used his own wife and daughter's death (and lied about it) for political points....

And tried to wreck an innocent man's life in the process!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back