Biden: Let's spend more money overseas on climate change

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
During his first speech before the United Nations General Assembly, President Biden called for an additional boost for climate financing for developing countries.

The administration said in April that it would double its climate financing for developing countries, which reportedly brought its annual commitment to $5.7 billion. On Tuesday, Biden said he'll seek to double that again, reaching about $11.4 billion per year.

“In April, I announced the United States will double our public international financing to help developing nations tackle the climate crisis, and today, I’m proud to announce that we’ll work with the Congress to double that number again, including for adaptation efforts,” he said.

Timing is everything. In the April announcement, the administration said that it hoped to double financing for climate-related programs in developing countries by 2024 compared to the average level during fiscal years 2013 through 2016.

In his new speech, Biden didn’t specify what the timeline would be for the additional boost to climate financing.

I believe that has to be approved by Congress, right? I don't know about you, but I don't think we should be sending money overseas that adds to our debt. Don't we have higher priorities here at home?

During his first speech before the United Nations General Assembly, President Biden called for an additional boost for climate financing for developing countries.

The administration said in April that it would double its climate financing for developing countries, which reportedly brought its annual commitment to $5.7 billion. On Tuesday, Biden said he'll seek to double that again, reaching about $11.4 billion per year.

“In April, I announced the United States will double our public international financing to help developing nations tackle the climate crisis, and today, I’m proud to announce that we’ll work with the Congress to double that number again, including for adaptation efforts,” he said.

Timing is everything. In the April announcement, the administration said that it hoped to double financing for climate-related programs in developing countries by 2024 compared to the average level during fiscal years 2013 through 2016.

In his new speech, Biden didn’t specify what the timeline would be for the additional boost to climate financing.

I believe that has to be approved by Congress, right? I don't know about you, but I don't think we should be sending money overseas that adds to our debt. Don't we have higher priorities here at home?
Uncle Jojo likes to talk big and make promises he cannot keep. If you take his words seriously, you will be disappointed every time.

jillian said:
Bad President is what we had the past 4 years.

I don't think that is so. He made good deals, put America First, fighting military loved him, We were respected again. Now we are ridiculed, the current resident is ridiculed. The world knows he is illegitimate, weak, silly, not in control. And we have a slut for a vp. How's all that better. Turning america into shit again.

Last edited:
Bad president is what we had the past 4 years.
This is not Climate Change. This is a transfer of wealth to other nations. Biden is under globalist control. Global taxes need to be put on the forefront also. There will be some improvements because there has to be. But much of that money is going to make some people rich. Or richer. And make us poorer.

Well the only thing that will come out of this will be a lot of really excited researchers lining up to get paid a lot of money to research climate change. It will be easy money for them.

I wonder how millions of dollars in grant will just go into people's pockets.

They've been screwing around with the climate for decades. Spraying CO2 solids (Dry Ice) into the earth's atmosphere and blowing up the earth's atmosphere with hydrogen bombs. But now we have a hole in our ozone layer and an excessive amount of CO2 in the air that is causing all sorts of health and mental problems. But they are putting all of the blame onto the public. Saying that we are creating this excessive amount of CO2 in the air from our anal cavity.

Boy these people must know that we are some damn fools in order for them to broadcast it live.

But if anyone that has many followers that knows the truth about what they are covering up becomes one of the victims of the Clinton's body bag count.

And so everybody gets ready to be dumbed down even further than you are.

While the positive effects of silver iodide may sound appealing, the downsides don’t. “The come down is pretty bad,” Reeves warned. “There are also some potential psychological effects, including sadness, delusion and paranoia. That’s why they have to do it so often. 319 million paranoid, depressed, angry people would be a big problem!”

There are other adverse health effects as well. “Exposure to silver can lead to argyrosis, methemoglobinemia, anxiety, seizures, and cardiac arrest.” Scientists also say people who inhale a lot of silver iodide risk permanent lung damage, aka Silver Lung. Because it’s delivered in such small doses right now, the negative effects of silver iodide are minimal. According to Reeves, however, spraying is on the rise. The government has increased the amount of silver iodide it is releasing into the atmosphere by nearly 800% over the last decade.

Forum List

Back