Biden left deep state at work here

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Tucker doesn't lie, this is the actions of deep state PROG-DEMONICRATS. Same scum that's turned our world upside down beginning Obama, clearly into Trump & COVID. Same leeches who appointed the skank-whore & deeply disturbed Harris for POTUS.

No way Biden wins, no way. Sure near half of the country bought it and/or accept the historic & blatant left corruption, but if that wins POTUS I venture out into the country, I don't want anywhere near it. The truck loads of crackpots from California is already bad enough.

Tucker doesn't lie
Lying is the only thing BowTuckkker ever does.
We are supposed to believe that no one made a copy before they were "mailed."
And the "source" never made a copy and sent the originals. :cuckoo:

Tucker doesn't lie, this is the actions of deep state PROG-DEMONICRATS. Same scum that's turned our world upside down beginning Obama, clearly into Trump & COVID. Same leeches who appointed the skank-whore & deeply disturbed Harris for POTUS.

No way Biden wins, no way. Sure near half of the country bought it and/or accept the historic & blatant left corruption, but if that wins POTUS I venture out into the country, I don't want anywhere near it. The truck loads of crackpots from California is already bad enough.

are tuckers ratings down? what's he doing? lol

are tuckers ratings down? what's he doing? lol

Exposing Deep State/MSM/DNC corruption that Fake News makes every effort to hide. Hiding Biden, or China Joe, which do you think is more appropriate?

Forum List

Back