Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

1604403470326.png

Personally I don't buy all the 'in play' or new swing states the media is yapping about. Sounds like a cheap ploy to get people to watch their crappy election analysis on election night. In the end it will only make them even less credible.

Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Except for the ass kicking he and his party got at the ballot box.
The legislature, the judiciary, congressional reps, and the senator still strongly led by GOPers. The only purple in Texas is at TCU and SFA.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

OOOOOPSSSSSSSS.....

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Is this your first presidential election?

How'd those polls work out for ya?
Did you know that CNN refuses to call FL, Tx and Ohio to Trump right now when it's the only statistical conclusion?
Why? Why would they fudge their previous polls and do this to their viewers?
The only thing I can think of is they want to create a powder keg in their viewership =instigation of chaos and violence.

Did you know that CNN refuses to call FL, Tx and Ohio to Trump right now when it's the only statistical conclusion?
The only thing I can think of is they want to create a powder keg in their viewership =instigation of chaos and violence.
Absolutely nothing has changed the media Is still playing the same game they have for the past four years ... Remember Hillary said to Biden to not concede no matter what.. The media is playing the same game....

Absolutely nothing has changed the media Is still playing the same game they have for the past four years ... Remember Hillary said to Biden to not concede no matter what.. The media is playing the same game....
It's so comically bad that the CNN host said Trump had 53% I think in Ohio yet his board said 54% right next to him for viewers to see these guys can't even admit stuff right in front out in the open.

Ok Bidens smirk while saying "until all votes are counted" and talking about PA (who purposely stoped counting) scares me, they always smirk like that when they know they are playing you.
Biden has such a bad poker face,
like Adam Schiff and Chuck Schumer they always smirk when they are lying and up to no good.

Last edited:
It's so comically bad that the CNN host said Trump had 53% I think in Ohio yet his board said 54% right next to him for viewers to see these guys can't even admit stuff right in front out in the open.
Whatever network Lester holt is on, don’t know don’t care, just said the Georgia election was too tight, while trump was up by almost 10. And could hear in her voice she realized how stupid she sounded as she was saying it and the Chiron popped up...but still went with it.

Here was the plan. Biden was going to call election victory early. They’ve been looking at the same number I’ve been. They knew it wasn’t good, but they’d figure it’d be closer. They were planning to push the narrative that Biden won, and trump is refusing to leave. They were hoping to win by narrative, not by election numbers. That’s why they aren’t calling states now. They’re hoping they can still play that card. Florida should’ve been called 2 hours before it finally was. I basically called it at noon. They aren’t this stupid. This is deliberate.

Uh...they called Texas for Trump.

I guess it bode well for Trump after all.

Whatever network Lester holt is on, don’t know don’t care, just said the Georgia election was too tight, while trump was up by almost 10. And could hear in her voice she realized how stupid she sounded as she was saying it and the Chiron popped up...but still went with it.

Here was the plan. Biden was going to call election victory early. They’ve been looking at the same number I’ve been. They knew it wasn’t good, but they’d figure it’d be closer. They were planning to push the narrative that Biden won, and trump is refusing to leave. They were hoping to win by narrative, not by election numbers. That’s why they aren’t calling states now. They’re hoping they can still play that card. Florida should’ve been called 2 hours before it finally was. I basically called it at noon. They aren’t this stupid. This is deliberate.
Now looking at where this is playing out, PA happens to be the deciding state unless Trump wins both Wisconsin and Michigan.
Bidens smirk is knowing sure well (PA) that's where cheating central is set up, and I wouldn't be surprised if they called it "operation Snipes" after the Dade County election fraud pro.

Let’s say for argument sake Pennsylvania holds the balance and they keep it in
Ok Bidens smirk while saying "until all votes are counted" and talking about PA (who purposely stoped counting) scares me, they always smirk like that when they know they are playing you.
like Adam Schiff and Chuck Schumer they always smirk when they are lying and up to no good.
If I was a betting man I would say Everything comes full circle Michael you should have known or guessed that Pennsylvania will decide it... Either the baby gets born or it doesn’t . Either the Trump card covers all bets and wins as it is meant to be or the queen of hearts shouts off with their heads , anarchy and chaos become the norm and nothing is ever accomplished ever again and that includes the building of the temple. Guys like Joe are never supposed to do anything to make things better for the average Joe they are just there to give the illusion that they are.Trump wasn’t supposed to win the first time and they will try their hardest to make sure they don’t repeat their mistake... Interesting times to say the least...Where is my popcorn this will get interesting...

Let’s say for argument sake Pennsylvania holds the balance and they keep it in
If I was a betting man I would say Everything comes full circle Michael you should have known or guessed that Pennsylvania will decide it... Either the baby gets born or it doesn’t . Either the Trump card covers all bets and wins as it is meant to be or the queen of hearts shouts off with their heads , anarchy and chaos become the norm and nothing is ever accomplished ever again and that includes the building of the temple. Guys like Joe are never supposed to do anything to make things better for the average Joe they are just there to give the illusion that they are.Trump wasn’t supposed to win the first time and they will try their hardest to make sure they don’t repeat their mistake... Interesting times to say the least...Where is my popcorn this will get interesting...
He did it again speaking this afternoon as soon as he said the word "counting" the votes he gave away his hand by side grin smirking at that exact moment. He can't even hide what they are up to.
In Michigan they are taping up viewing windows from press and public watching their process.
In Philly they moved the counting location, also they are using mail ins that are non matched signatures, or past the post date and or unreadable postmarks which can be made unreadable by the reviewers/ counters.
When Hillary did this trick all late ballots were accepted in her vote but - 0- magically recorded as Trump because then it was rejected or not part of the truck load boxes brought in.
(They found boxes in a trunk of prefilled faked ballots during that election).
Snipes in Dade County also got caught in similar scams.
They should have called PA already, the votes would have to be 70/30 Biden 100%accepted on time to just tie Trump, both ratio and %of acceptable ballots are impossible mathematically declaring PA Trumps in a non cheating world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back