Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Some of you still haven't learned the lesson from 2016.

And neither have you. I learned that if we all get out and vote things do change. Usually for the better. And when you try and do voter suppression like your bunch has done then it becomes more important for everyone to get out and vote.
Voter suppression, my ass. You really should just grow up. That's just propaganda.

And neither have you. I learned that if we all get out and vote things do change. Usually for the better. And when you try and do voter suppression like your bunch has done then it becomes more important for everyone to get out and vote.
Voter suppression, my ass. You really should just grow up. That's just propaganda.

Funny how the Courts disagree with you. Even the Conservative appointed ones. Things like the Post Office has been ordered to deliver the friggin mail even if it takes OT. And in Texas, cities are now able to have as many drop off boxes as they wish. Then there are the bogus drop off boxes that they are busy collecting in California right now. I wonder what the "Interested Party" would have done with the ballots dropped off in those bogus boxes. It's been on thing after another for voter fraud by your bunch of "The Party of the Rump" from the top to the bottom. What's next, are you going to put armed guards to prevent people from going into the voting areas unless they are Rump voters? That's the next Logical Dictator step.

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
and Trump supporters are voting early
Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

With corona it makes sense to send everyone absentee ballots. If you are smart and practicing social distancing that is. What, do you want us to pack the polls on election day like you guys do at Trump rallies so we can die like Herman Cain?

'It's the same thing': Experts baffled by Trump's misleading distinction between 'absentee' and 'mail-in' ballots

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has railed against "mail-in voting" while defending "absentee voting," baffling experts who say those voting systems are essentially the same thing.
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Friday morning, which included some of his previously debunked claims about voter fraud. There is no widespread fraud in US elections.

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted. "Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?"

Facts First: Trump is inventing a distinction where none exists, and also peddling baseless claims of rigged elections and fraudulent ballots. Different states use different terms, but "absentee ballots" are "mail-in ballots," and vice versa. Regardless, there are strict measures in place across the country to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast in the mail. These measures are very successful -- more than 99.9% of votes in US elections are legitimate.

Several reporters debunked Trump's claims within minutes of his Twitter post Friday morning. CNN has repeatedly fact-checked Trump's wildly untrue claims about voting-by-mail, allegations of fraudulent elections, and his far-fetched theories about foreign countries printing ballots.
An absentee ballot is initiated by the voter. A mail-in ballot is not, it's initiated by the registrar of the county using a voter database, that may, or may not be current.
It's not all that baffling, other than to CNN.
Doesnt matterS

Both ballots are identical and treated the same
Says you. A person may have moved, or is dead, and one still goes out to them. Don't give me the BS about checking the signature.
Because, we've seen that in Pa. the sig on file doesn't have to match up to the one on the ballot envelope.
So

They will check the signature just like they do on your mail in ballot

Many mail in ballots get rejected for signature

At least with an absentee ballot, I initiated it.
unnecessary step. I got mine and threw it away. I’ll go vote in person. But it was nice during a freakin pandemic for the governor to be proactive and come up with a solution.

We want everyone to vote don’t you?
As long as it's a legal vote. I've under the impression that the democrats want any vote, legal or not.
Mail in votes have been legal for decades

I can't wait to see what happens when Rump figures out he has 2 months to pack his bags. I remember that he's not into building the country as much as he is for "Getting Even". I predict that he's not going to make it to Jan 20th.
That won't be until early 2025. You wackos always worrying about things that never happen.

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after

Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

With corona it makes sense to send everyone absentee ballots. If you are smart and practicing social distancing that is. What, do you want us to pack the polls on election day like you guys do at Trump rallies so we can die like Herman Cain?

'It's the same thing': Experts baffled by Trump's misleading distinction between 'absentee' and 'mail-in' ballots

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has railed against "mail-in voting" while defending "absentee voting," baffling experts who say those voting systems are essentially the same thing.
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Friday morning, which included some of his previously debunked claims about voter fraud. There is no widespread fraud in US elections.

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted. "Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?"

Facts First: Trump is inventing a distinction where none exists, and also peddling baseless claims of rigged elections and fraudulent ballots. Different states use different terms, but "absentee ballots" are "mail-in ballots," and vice versa. Regardless, there are strict measures in place across the country to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast in the mail. These measures are very successful -- more than 99.9% of votes in US elections are legitimate.

Several reporters debunked Trump's claims within minutes of his Twitter post Friday morning. CNN has repeatedly fact-checked Trump's wildly untrue claims about voting-by-mail, allegations of fraudulent elections, and his far-fetched theories about foreign countries printing ballots.
An absentee ballot is initiated by the voter. A mail-in ballot is not, it's initiated by the registrar of the county using a voter database, that may, or may not be current.
Doesnt matterS

Says you. A person may have moved, or is dead, and one still goes out to them. Don't give me the BS about checking the signature.
Because, we've seen that in Pa. the sig on file doesn't have to match up to the one on the ballot envelope.
So

unnecessary step. I got mine and threw it away. I’ll go vote in person. But it was nice during a freakin pandemic for the governor to be proactive and come up with a solution.

As long as it's a legal vote. I've under the impression that the democrats want any vote, legal or not.

I can't wait to see what happens when Rump figures out he has 2 months to pack his bags. I remember that he's not into building the country as much as he is for "Getting Even". I predict that he's not going to make it to Jan 20th.
I suspect we will see him tear down and destroy as much as possible and cover his tracks with pardons for everyone who has dirt on him

The only one he can't pardon is himself. I wonder if they are going to need a light truck for Rudy's pardon. But I predict we will see "Impeachment, part two" in either late November or early December. he gets to be the only sitting President to be thrown out just before he musters out. I don't see any way around this other than his Cutlists locking him the Bunker and feeding him Big Macs through a space under the door.

I wonder if the D controlled House AND Senate can impeach him again even if he loses. That'd be fun. :cool-45:
your avatar fits you shit for brains impeachment is not meant for shits and grains or even politically
motivated. I believe lynching democrats is more fun watching the legs kick back a forwards like an Olympic swimmer placing bets seeing how long they can last. now that's fun
When you say democrats you mean negros

225,000 lives lost in America. Trump is more deadly than Al Queda.

Yep, about 10 times less than the scientists predicted. MAGA

Oh, just stop this nonsense. 10 times less than if we did exactly nothing and followed Rumps advice about letting it run it's course.

Daryl Hunt: Trump did nothing and everything he did was bad

Daryl Hunt: Stop it, the 2M was if we did nothing. So with 200K, Trump only gets credit for reducing deaths by 90%

Um ... yeah ...

Rump didn't do a whole hell of a lot. he bungled it from the very beginning., And now he is telling us it's rounding the bend. That light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming freight train. Any of the heavy lifting has been done by the Communities, Mayors and Governors. Notice, the one person that we trust is AWOL right now? And the spokesman that said it was out of control is now singing the Rump Message. What does one expect, it's 8 days left. They have to ride that horse all the way in, all of them together.

so don't give me your song and dance. The Majority ain't buyin' it. The Deaths will end up higher for the US than WWII if Rump is left in office and not controlled.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as retarded, hate filled and anti-American as it sounds. This is a national crisis and you're just playing the blame game.

But you say he bungled it, yet he saved 90% of the people. Explain how you're still finger pointing.

Not to mention that most of the deaths were blue States with Democrats governors where the GOVERNORS made the decisions, not the President.

You really are an ass being political with a virus

He didn't save anything. Had he jumped on it from the very beginning and followed Fauci's guidelines, there would be over 150,000 fewer deaths at least. And he is still causing deaths. Don't you listen to yourself? I know you listen to Rump. I listen to Fauci. Now stop with this and other lies about your Mass Murdering Fool.
If he would have not held those rallies Herman Cain would be alive. This virus is more lethal to blacks than it is whites.

Reminds me of when gop governor poisoned blacks with lead in flint Michigan. Back then they said it wasn’t the governors fault. It was the major of flints fault. Today it’s not trumps fault it’s the democratic governors fault. It’s never a republicans fault.

Sure he poisoned some whites too but overwhelmingly he poisoned blacks. Same way trump not taking the virus seriously has cost a lot of blacks their lives. Just another way trump seems racist. Even though he’s the least racist person in the room.

The really sad part is, the Party of the Rumpers are going crazy in USMB right now. What they don't realize is that most of us that didn't vote for Rump have already voted and they are just showing just how rabid they really are. The good news is, the longer we keep them occupied, the less trouble they can cause outside of here.
You should hear them up north Michigan in the country. Still pushing the hunter Biden story

Funny how the Courts disagree with you. Even the Conservative appointed ones. Things like the Post Office has been ordered to deliver the friggin mail even if it takes OT. And in Texas, cities are now able to have as many drop off boxes as they wish. Then there are the bogus drop off boxes that they are busy collecting in California right now. I wonder what the "Interested Party" would have done with the ballots dropped off in those bogus boxes. It's been on thing after another for voter fraud by your bunch of "The Party of the Rump" from the top to the bottom. What's next, are you going to put armed guards to prevent people from going into the voting areas unless they are Rump voters? That's the next Logical Dictator step.
Hey, that's a good idea. I'll pass it along. Thanks.

His remarks on the oil industry, Sillyboobbo.

Not really... It might loose him Texas but North Carolina and Arizona are the second and third highest solar producers in US. Texas is 7th and increasing. Texas cut 12% of there Oil and gas works since March... Solar didn't and have been hit that bad.

Not that silly....
Az and TX? Look at the borders, They sure don't like open borders. And, with Tx, it's oil and borders.

Sorry look at the counties in Texas on the borders... They are heavy Democrat in most of them.

A lot of them down there are used to hopping over and back over the border, they see border patrol as just big government, telling them what to do...

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

Your desperation has reached it's peak.

Doesnt matterS

So

That won't be until early 2025. You wackos always worrying about things that never happen.
2025? By then, Trump will have the SC blessing with going for a 3rd and 4th term.
MAGA

Doesnt matterS

So

2025? By then, Trump will have the SC blessing with going for a 3rd and 4th term.
MAGA
I hear that's the plan, Trump stacks the court and they make him President for life.

The video in this tweet is very knowledgeable on how these overly democrat sampled polls are wrongfully informing the public. Thank the Trump hating OP for this discussion, though.

MAGA
Trump should have run for president much earlier. Then he could have served 3 or 4 terms.
After Trump's 2 terms, Ivanka should be the GOP nominee. She'd make a great first woman president.

Not really... It might loose him Texas but North Carolina and Arizona are the second and third highest solar producers in US. Texas is 7th and increasing. Texas cut 12% of there Oil and gas works since March... Solar didn't and have been hit that bad.

Not that silly....
Az and TX? Look at the borders, They sure don't like open borders. And, with Tx, it's oil and borders.

Sorry look at the counties in Texas on the borders... They are heavy Democrat in most of them.

A lot of them down there are used to hopping over and back over the border, they see border patrol as just big government, telling them what to do...
Republican owned corporations hire illegals.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
I hear that's the plan, Trump stacks the court and they make him President for life.
How much longer you think he’s got to live?

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
15 maybe 20 years. He's never smoked, used drugs or alcohol.

Not that silly....

Republican owned corporations hire illegals.
Corporate Directors have one god...Money.

Doesnt matterS

So

MAGA
Biden is older and has no idea who he is.
Your question is nonsense because we always nominate old White Males...even "Trousers" Hillary.

New Topics

Forum List

Back