Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.

Really
View attachment 408230

This is Texas, if Biden is competing it is game over... Personally I had a small bet on Biden in Texas last night... A lot of new registered voters for this election, three times than normal... Texas polls last time were biased towards Trump. Beto came within 2 of Cruz. So it is not impossible, improbable but not impossible...
Progun Texas vs antigun Biden
Game over

Choice is get healthcare and have a background check to getting a gun OR
Go bankrupt from healthcare and have no wait time to blow your brains out...

Great thinking... Texas people can be very sensible too..

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
His remarks on the oil industry, Sillyboobbo.

Not really... It might loose him Texas but North Carolina and Arizona are the second and third highest solar producers in US. Texas is 7th and increasing. Texas cut 12% of there Oil and gas works since March... Solar didn't and have been hit that bad.

Not that silly....
Az and TX? Look at the borders, They sure don't like open borders. And, with Tx, it's oil and borders.

Not really... It might loose him Texas but North Carolina and Arizona are the second and third highest solar producers in US. Texas is 7th and increasing. Texas cut 12% of there Oil and gas works since March... Solar didn't and have been hit that bad.

Not that silly....
Az and TX? Look at the borders, They sure don't like open borders. And, with Tx, it's oil and borders.
Arizona and Texas are not as in love with the wall as Trump is

Not that silly....

They're not in love with illegal immigration either, RW. sheesh

Not that silly....

They're not in love with illegal immigration either, RW. sheesh

And from the looks of things, they aren't exactly in love with either Rump or Biden either. It's going to a close one.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

LOL
The key will be not if Biden beats Trump in Texas, but will it lead to down ballot wins for Democrats

More seats in Congress and more seats in the State Legislature which will help in the long run
You don't have coattails when you lose, Dummy.

Really
View attachment 408230

This is Texas, if Biden is competing it is game over... Personally I had a small bet on Biden in Texas last night... A lot of new registered voters for this election, three times than normal... Texas polls last time were biased towards Trump. Beto came within 2 of Cruz. So it is not impossible, improbable but not impossible...
Progun Texas vs antigun Biden
Game over

Choice is get healthcare and have a background check to getting a gun OR
Go bankrupt from healthcare and have no wait time to blow your brains out...

Great thinking... Texas people can be very sensible too..
I'm not arguing against you created falsehood
What I do know is that anti gun groups have dropped the anti gun ads and going with the scare tactic about healthcare
Because of Obamacare millions of Americans lost their healthcare and doctor
and their premiums went up
Again texas progun vs antigun biden

Some of you still haven't learned the lesson from 2016.

And neither have you. I learned that if we all get out and vote things do change. Usually for the better. And when you try and do voter suppression like your bunch has done then it becomes more important for everyone to get out and vote.
Voter suppression, my ass. You really should just grow up. That's just propaganda.

Texans standing in those long lines need to remember it was Republicans who put them there

Don't be lazy. Checks and balances are important.

As Texans wait in long, long lines to vote
They need to remember they have Republicans to thank
They can thank Republicans when they post their ballot

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.
Take my advice and dont bet the rent money on that

Even for a lib I dont want to see you homeless
Why not he can always move to California and shit on the streets and help sweeten things up for the other demodimwits. They'll welcome the idiot with open arms.

Petty Republican restrictions are forcing voters to wait in long lines"..........Republicans don’t care

Remember that when you vote

New Topics

Forum List

Back