Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Trump won't lose Texas and it won't even be close. I travel to the valley and hispanic support is up 200 percent for trump. These polls are laughable. They're nowhere near what's really happening. It's amazing.

Considering Beto came within a point or two of unseating Cruz, you never know. And I'll tell you what, I wouldn't vote for Beto for Dog Catcher. I might for Cruz for Meter maid but nothing above that.

Like me, you live in your own little world. The only reality is after the Election. Not before and not even during.

Trump won't lose Texas and it won't even be close. I travel to the valley and hispanic support is up 200 percent for trump. These polls are laughable. They're nowhere near what's really happening. It's amazing.

Considering Beto came within a point or two of unseating Cruz, you never know. And I'll tell you what, I wouldn't vote for Beto for Dog Catcher. I might for Cruz for Meter maid but nothing above that.

Like me, you live in your own little world. The only reality is after the Election. Not before and not even during.
Beto outspent Cruz by $40 million and Cruz barely campaigned. That was a HUGE Dem (Soros) effort to make Texas APPEAR like a battleground state. Ain't happening.

No, I'm not in my own little world. I travel a lot and talk to a lot of people.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Demographic in Texas has gotten bluer and bluer. Time for the rich in Texas to push for succession again.
Californians leaving and moving to Texas forgetting why they left California in the first place
time to get the touch and create a good old fashion California wildfire in texas.
I have friends that moved to Texas, they all voting blue because they dont beleive in racism like most cons do.
And why cant americans live wherever they which to live ? Most californians if they sell their properties they can get 3 or 4 folds of that in most impoverished red states good for them and they helping those states.
If that were true why vote for racist Biden he claims he knows what's best for the negro. Your friends remind me of those yuppies who move to the country next to a pig farm and force the farmer to do away with his pigs.

Last edited:
Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Demographic in Texas has gotten bluer and bluer. Time for the rich in Texas to push for succession again.
Californians leaving and moving to Texas forgetting why they left California in the first place
time to get the touch and create a good old fashion California wildfire in texas.
I have friends that moved to Texas, they all voting blue because they dont beleive in racism like most cons do.
And why cant americans live wherever they which to live ? Most californians if they sell their properties they can get 3 or 4 folds of that in most impoverished red states good for them and they helping those states.
If that were true why vote for racist Biden he claims he knows what's best for the negro. Your friends remind me of those yuppies who move to the country next to a pig farm and force the farmer to do away with his pigs.
Most americans that are Biden's age were racists some like Joe became a better man some like trump and his followers refused to.

Most americans that are Biden's age were racists some like Joe became a better man some like trump and his followers refused to.
Sell that bullshit to somebody else.

Is that why Biden says to a black man you ain't black if you don't vote for me? You leftists don't give that consideration to president Trump why is that?

Is that why Biden says to a black man you ain't black if you don't vote for me? You leftists don't give that consideration to president Trump why is that?

Or that Barry Hussein was the first black man he met that was "Bright, articulate, and clean".

Or that Barry Hussein was the first black man he met that was "Bright, articulate, and clean".
Joe can't help showing his racism and democrats love defending their fellow racists

Only if Cruz wore the shot skirt and bent over to use piece of chalk to mark tires on parked cars.

How're the Munchkins and Glinda? (no offense. I had to. I have no idea what Daryl was trying to get at)

How're the Munchkins and Glinda? (no offense. I had to. I have no idea what Daryl was trying to get at)

Alright, that was a good one, bdog!!

LOL

Well with the virus …. I was the only one in my office from march to mid june. We drove to rural Missouri to see our kid when her boyfriend was stationed there. And NOBODY wore facemasks. Unnerving.

I guess we'll drive to S.Carolina to see them at Thanksgiving, but it's a straight shot with one gas stop and a couple of duck into a bathrooms.

It seems like most of the country is pretty …. not shut down, but not really travelling either.

Only the people’s republic of Austin and parts of Dallafornia are blue...oh, i forgot HouBoston

LOL
The key will be not if Biden beats Trump in Texas, but will it lead to down ballot wins for Democrats

More seats in Congress and more seats in the State Legislature which will help in the long run

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.

Really
1603975314497.png

This is Texas, if Biden is competing it is game over... Personally I had a small bet on Biden in Texas last night... A lot of new registered voters for this election, three times than normal... Texas polls last time were biased towards Trump. Beto came within 2 of Cruz. So it is not impossible, improbable but not impossible...

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
His remarks on the oil industry, Sillyboobbo.

Not really... It might loose him Texas but North Carolina and Arizona are the second and third highest solar producers in US. Texas is 7th and increasing. Texas cut 12% of there Oil and gas works since March... Solar didn't and have been hit that bad.

Not that silly....

Really
View attachment 408230

This is Texas, if Biden is competing it is game over... Personally I had a small bet on Biden in Texas last night... A lot of new registered voters for this election, three times than normal... Texas polls last time were biased towards Trump. Beto came within 2 of Cruz. So it is not impossible, improbable but not impossible...
Progun Texas vs antigun Biden
Game over

Forum List

Back