Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

225,000 lives lost in America. Trump is more deadly than Al Queda.

Yep, about 10 times less than the scientists predicted. MAGA

Oh, just stop this nonsense. 10 times less than if we did exactly nothing and followed Rumps advice about letting it run it's course.

Daryl Hunt: Trump did nothing and everything he did was bad

Daryl Hunt: Stop it, the 2M was if we did nothing. So with 200K, Trump only gets credit for reducing deaths by 90%

Um ... yeah ...

Rump didn't do a whole hell of a lot. he bungled it from the very beginning., And now he is telling us it's rounding the bend. That light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming freight train. Any of the heavy lifting has been done by the Communities, Mayors and Governors. Notice, the one person that we trust is AWOL right now? And the spokesman that said it was out of control is now singing the Rump Message. What does one expect, it's 8 days left. They have to ride that horse all the way in, all of them together.

so don't give me your song and dance. The Majority ain't buyin' it. The Deaths will end up higher for the US than WWII if Rump is left in office and not controlled.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as retarded, hate filled and anti-American as it sounds. This is a national crisis and you're just playing the blame game.

But you say he bungled it, yet he saved 90% of the people. Explain how you're still finger pointing.

Not to mention that most of the deaths were blue States with Democrats governors where the GOVERNORS made the decisions, not the President.

You really are an ass being political with a virus

He didn't save anything. Had he jumped on it from the very beginning and followed Fauci's guidelines, there would be over 150,000 fewer deaths at least. And he is still causing deaths. Don't you listen to yourself? I know you listen to Rump. I listen to Fauci. Now stop with this and other lies about your Mass Murdering Fool.
If he would have not held those rallies Herman Cain would be alive. This virus is more lethal to blacks than it is whites.

Reminds me of when gop governor poisoned blacks with lead in flint Michigan. Back then they said it wasn’t the governors fault. It was the major of flints fault. Today it’s not trumps fault it’s the democratic governors fault. It’s never a republicans fault.

Sure he poisoned some whites too but overwhelmingly he poisoned blacks. Same way trump not taking the virus seriously has cost a lot of blacks their lives. Just another way trump seems racist. Even though he’s the least racist person in the room.

The really sad part is, the Party of the Rumpers are going crazy in USMB right now. What they don't realize is that most of us that didn't vote for Rump have already voted and they are just showing just how rabid they really are. The good news is, the longer we keep them occupied, the less trouble they can cause outside of here.
That's the weird thing -- well, relatively speaking, anyway. They have the object of their adoration in the White House, and they just keep melting down. It's that freaking paranoia that talk radio keeps feeding them every day. I swear, this site is resembling one of those underground whacko sites you hear about, more and more every day.

Mac: Slams Trump supporters, starts humping a Democrat's leg. That really is your formula
:laugh:

There's one now.

I've said I'm voting for Trump, brainiac. Actually, I already did

And democrats killed

Oh, just stop this nonsense. 10 times less than if we did exactly nothing and followed Rumps advice about letting it run it's course.

Daryl Hunt: Stop it, the 2M was if we did nothing. So with 200K, Trump only gets credit for reducing deaths by 90%

Um ... yeah ...

Rump didn't do a whole hell of a lot. he bungled it from the very beginning., And now he is telling us it's rounding the bend. That light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming freight train. Any of the heavy lifting has been done by the Communities, Mayors and Governors. Notice, the one person that we trust is AWOL right now? And the spokesman that said it was out of control is now singing the Rump Message. What does one expect, it's 8 days left. They have to ride that horse all the way in, all of them together.

so don't give me your song and dance. The Majority ain't buyin' it. The Deaths will end up higher for the US than WWII if Rump is left in office and not controlled.

Blaming Trump for a virus is as retarded, hate filled and anti-American as it sounds. This is a national crisis and you're just playing the blame game.

But you say he bungled it, yet he saved 90% of the people. Explain how you're still finger pointing.

Not to mention that most of the deaths were blue States with Democrats governors where the GOVERNORS made the decisions, not the President.

He didn't save anything. Had he jumped on it from the very beginning and followed Fauci's guidelines, there would be over 150,000 fewer deaths at least. And he is still causing deaths. Don't you listen to yourself? I know you listen to Rump. I listen to Fauci. Now stop with this and other lies about your Mass Murdering Fool.

You didn't address anything in my post. You just made up another number.

Since most of the deaths were in blue States where the Democrats ran the coronavirus response, how could Trump have saved 75% more people?

You already credited Trump with saving 90% of the people. Now you're just arguing he is somehow inept because he could have saved 97.5%. Even though he wasn't in charge where the deaths occurred. Talk about the blame game. It's sick and hateful.

You're proving my point what an America hating dick you are finger pointing through a national crisis

I don't credit Rump for that 90%. You do. I credit him for the over 220,000 deaths where at lest 150,000 of them could have been avoided.

The reason most of the deaths were in Blue Cities is that MOST Cities are Blue. And the entry points were in those Blue Cities allowed by Rump. Rump could have frozen all travel in and out of the US from the very beginning instead of his token effort. Rump also could have quarintined and traced those 15 cases that were already here. Instead, it went form 15 to hundreds of thousands in a matter of days. The only one with the power to do that was the President which we didn't have one and still don't.

Explain how if the original projection for doing nothing was 2 million and 200K died, you are not crediting Trump with saving 90% of the deaths

Trump demands credit for doing better than nothing but denies responsibility for being five times worse than the rest of the world who took it seriously?

You made that up. Many countries did worse than we did per capita.

RW's #1 source of information: His ass, that's where he gets his sources and statistics

Thé US has 4 percent of the worlds population. Of the 1.1 million deaths worldwide, we should have 44,000 dead per capita

You do the math, 44,000 is not 225,000
40% in 5 states run by democrats why you continue to argue is mind boggling lol

COVID infects the worst in populated areas

Florida has the massive Miami area, Tampa, Jax, Orlando. A higher population than NY and just over a third the deaths.

Texas has about half the deaths and even a larger population with Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin.

You're just full of shit yet again. And all US cities are international hubs
Florida has nothing to approximate the population density of NYC
View attachment 407075

That's only part of New York State.

And since New York State had THREE TIMES the deaths with a smaller population, no, they don't have to fully match it.

I was born in NY

Most of the cases were in the NY metropolitan area not upstate
So we should depopulate? That would really screw you lefties agenda up lol

Um ... yeah ...

Since most of the deaths were in blue States where the Democrats ran the coronavirus response, how could Trump have saved 75% more people?

You already credited Trump with saving 90% of the people. Now you're just arguing he is somehow inept because he could have saved 97.5%. Even though he wasn't in charge where the deaths occurred. Talk about the blame game. It's sick and hateful.

You're proving my point what an America hating dick you are finger pointing through a national crisis

I don't credit Rump for that 90%. You do. I credit him for the over 220,000 deaths where at lest 150,000 of them could have been avoided.

The reason most of the deaths were in Blue Cities is that MOST Cities are Blue. And the entry points were in those Blue Cities allowed by Rump. Rump could have frozen all travel in and out of the US from the very beginning instead of his token effort. Rump also could have quarintined and traced those 15 cases that were already here. Instead, it went form 15 to hundreds of thousands in a matter of days. The only one with the power to do that was the President which we didn't have one and still don't.

Of course you gave Trump credit for 90%. You said 2 million estimate was based on doing nothing. Since we had 10% of those, that's crediting Trump with saving 90% of the people. Not a math major, were you?

And "15 to hundreds of thousands in days" is completely asinine. Dude, MATH. Not possible. Think about the rate it would have to spread. And since Democrats called Trump a racist for the travel restrictions, they told you they'd be worse. All fingers point to blue.

No, you're an America hating scum blaming Trump for a virus. You can't hold a consistent standard from one point to the next. You're a vile human being making a national crisis a partisan blame game.

And again, DEMOCRATS were in charge of most of the deaths. Your demand we finger point results in those fingers coming back and pointing at you

My only response is, you posting show just how desperate you are. it isn't doing you any good. Most of us that want Rump gone have already voted. You are quite entertaining. So keep posting, no one cares.

Sorry, but your posts are irrelevant. Why do you waste your time posting when no one gives a shit what you think?

Poor guy. You're really upset, huh?

:itsok:

I have better things to do with time. Time to clean up the gene pool. Say Goodnight, Gracie.

:206: Awww, poor widdle guwy. Just isn't going how you laid it out, huh?

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
and Trump supporters are voting early
Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

With corona it makes sense to send everyone absentee ballots. If you are smart and practicing social distancing that is. What, do you want us to pack the polls on election day like you guys do at Trump rallies so we can die like Herman Cain?

'It's the same thing': Experts baffled by Trump's misleading distinction between 'absentee' and 'mail-in' ballots

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has railed against "mail-in voting" while defending "absentee voting," baffling experts who say those voting systems are essentially the same thing.
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Friday morning, which included some of his previously debunked claims about voter fraud. There is no widespread fraud in US elections.

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted. "Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?"

Facts First: Trump is inventing a distinction where none exists, and also peddling baseless claims of rigged elections and fraudulent ballots. Different states use different terms, but "absentee ballots" are "mail-in ballots," and vice versa. Regardless, there are strict measures in place across the country to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast in the mail. These measures are very successful -- more than 99.9% of votes in US elections are legitimate.

Several reporters debunked Trump's claims within minutes of his Twitter post Friday morning. CNN has repeatedly fact-checked Trump's wildly untrue claims about voting-by-mail, allegations of fraudulent elections, and his far-fetched theories about foreign countries printing ballots.
An absentee ballot is initiated by the voter. A mail-in ballot is not, it's initiated by the registrar of the county using a voter database, that may, or may not be current.
It's not all that baffling, other than to CNN.
Doesnt matterS

Both ballots are identical and treated the same
Says you. A person may have moved, or is dead, and one still goes out to them. Don't give me the BS about checking the signature.
Because, we've seen that in Pa. the sig on file doesn't have to match up to the one on the ballot envelope.
So

They will check the signature just like they do on your mail in ballot

Many mail in ballots get rejected for signature

At least with an absentee ballot, I initiated it.
unnecessary step. I got mine and threw it away. I’ll go vote in person. But it was nice during a freakin pandemic for the governor to be proactive and come up with a solution.

We want everyone to vote don’t you?
As long as it's a legal vote. I've under the impression that the democrats want any vote, legal or not.
Mail in votes have been legal for decades

I can't wait to see what happens when Rump figures out he has 2 months to pack his bags. I remember that he's not into building the country as much as he is for "Getting Even". I predict that he's not going to make it to Jan 20th.
I suspect we will see him tear down and destroy as much as possible and cover his tracks with pardons for everyone who has dirt on him

The only one he can't pardon is himself. I wonder if they are going to need a light truck for Rudy's pardon. But I predict we will see "Impeachment, part two" in either late November or early December. he gets to be the only sitting President to be thrown out just before he musters out. I don't see any way around this other than his Cutlists locking him the Bunker and feeding him Big Macs through a space under the door.

I wonder if the D controlled House AND Senate can impeach him again even if he loses. That'd be fun. :cool-45:
Literally he could be locked up. That’d be poetic justice. We thought he’d die of corona but maybe jail is his karma. Then he can off himself like his boy Epstein.

I mean trump was pals with Michael Cohen why not Jeffrey Epstein?

If Rump goes to prison I'd not rule it out!

I'm all for it, Turd Man. Then we can start going after Democrats when they leave office too

The end results may be that the Party of the Rump may get labeled as a Domestic Terrorist Organization.
WHEN pRESIDENT Trump is sworn in for his second term little terrorist you should run

Um ... yeah ...

Explain how if the original projection for doing nothing was 2 million and 200K died, you are not crediting Trump with saving 90% of the deaths

Trump demands credit for doing better than nothing but denies responsibility for being five times worse than the rest of the world who took it seriously?

It's gotten real noisy in here from these Cult45ers trying to change our votes. It's wasted on me. I already voted and it wasn't for Rump. Put these morons on ignore for the next 8 days.

Um ... yeah ...

It's gotten real noisy in here from these Cult45ers trying to change our votes. It's wasted on me. I already voted and it wasn't for Rump. Put these morons on ignore for the next 8 days.

No one thinks you're going to change your vote and not vote for the dependency ticket like you planned. Where do you get that stupid shit? You seriously thought you were going to change our vote? Really?

Um ... yeah ...

Irony coming from a dnc cultist

Trump has damaged the brand
When he loses BIGLY he will bring down the party with him.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
Just like George Bush II permanently turned me off from their brand in the noughts.

The Republican Party is TOAST!!!!
Quid Pro Joe thinks he is running against Bush.

1603754422347.png

Beto was to run for Texas governor in 2022, is begging Biden to campaign in Texas

A Texas Governor is a joke. The one before Ann Richards more or less went fishing and no one noticed.
Rick Perry did an outstanding job...creating jobs

WRong, Rich Perry just didn't get in the way. That's how a good Texas Governor does a good job. You want to cripple Texas State? Don't kidnap the Governor. No one will pay a dime to get him or her back. Just have one side or the other jump over the state line so a vote can't happen and the entire state comes to a screeching halt.

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
Demographic in Texas has gotten bluer and bluer. Time for the rich in Texas to push for succession again.
Californians leaving and moving to Texas forgetting why they left California in the first place
time to get the touch and create a good old fashion California wildfire in texas.
I have friends that moved to Texas, they all voting blue because they dont beleive in racism like most cons do.
And why cant americans live wherever they which to live ? Most californians if they sell their properties they can get 3 or 4 folds of that in most impoverished red states good for them and they helping those states.

I heard that the Early voting in Texas is very close but that most of the Democrats in the state have already voted.
Being Democrat in Texas doesn't mean the same thing as being a Democrat in NY.

A California Republican moves to Colorado and finds he has more in favor with either the Indies or the Moderate Dems.

Trump won't lose Texas and it won't even be close. I travel to the valley and hispanic support is up 200 percent for trump. These polls are laughable. They're nowhere near what's really happening. It's amazing.

Forum List

Back