Biden leads Trump in Texas of all places

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist beleive.

One would think after being burned by the polls so severely back in 2016 these psycho Leftist might approach this Leftist Bullshit and Propaganda with a little caution.

Nope ...

They are all just as Stupid and Gullible as they were last time.

How accurate were the polls in 2008 and 2012?

Only a fool will bank on polls ALWAYS being wrong

Doesn’t bode well for Trump. Losing Texas would mean automatic defeat for Trump.

The poll showed Biden with the support of 48 percent of likely voters, compared with 45 percent for Trump. The results represent a shift from the same poll in September, when Trump led by 2 percentage points. One difference from September is that Biden has expanded his lead among Hispanic voters from 30 percentage points to 48.

I believe this 'poll' about as much as I believe Hunted has videos of him raping and torturing Chinese children on his laptop.

Oh wait.... there actually ARE videos of Hunted raping children on his laptop.

Nevermind.... that was a horrible analogy.
Doesnt really matter what you believe

Trump has squandered his lead and Texas is in play
Step up. Let’s bet on who wins Texas.

You game?

There should be a special forum for people who aren't articulate enough to voice a real political opinion but depend on polling data to give a voice to their wishful thinking. A Tyler Texas poll in 2016 had Hillary up by 46 to 43 and Trump won by 53 to 46.

Mitt Romney won by 17 in 2012. Trump won by 9. The final RCP average showed a 11 point lead by Trump. Also Clinton picked up 500,000 more votes than Obama picked up. One of the few states where Clinton got more votes than Obama did.

In 2016, Clinton had a RCP polling average of 38.3 and received 43.2% of the vote. Biden is averaging 46% in 2020.

I believe this 'poll' about as much as I believe Hunted has videos of him raping and torturing Chinese children on his laptop.

Oh wait.... there actually ARE videos of Hunted raping children on his laptop.

Nevermind.... that was a horrible analogy.
Doesnt really matter what you believe

Trump has squandered his lead and Texas is in play
Step up. Let’s bet on who wins Texas.

You game?

WOW..... gunfight at the OK corral!

Can I watch?!?!

Let's find out if he's all mouth.... I'm your huckleberry.

Quantify how Trump has hurt the Republican party. Don't bring some poll, Moron.

Trump has damaged the brand
When he loses BIGLY he will bring down the party with him.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

Lincoln Project is already paying for their sins.

Two good candiates in my area (for local office) were destroyed in the primaries because key members of the project in this area supported them.

Candidates had nothing to do with the LP....but the message was sent loud and clear (and very explicitly) that anything the LP touches is dead on arrival.
If I ever catch one of those mother fuckers on the street I will take personal gratification in kicking the shit out of their punk asses their days are numbered

Yes, we all know how scary you are, but be sure to call home and tell them you'll be a little late because of all the ass kicking you'll be doing. You know how worried they get when you're out after dark. Remember the last time you got lost, and they found you crying at the playground.
lalalala think of all the people who said they'll do something and bang they did

Are you a psycho shooter, or just like to pretend you are?
No, I'm a patriot like Thomas Jefferson no all internet shit talkers are actually talking shit some are telling the truth

You wouldn't amount to a pimple on Jefferson's ass. He had integrity.
So, you say a man you held over 600 slaves in his lifetime had “integrity”?

Yes. Comparative integrity for his time. That is not to justify or excuse his slave possession in any way.

They are now the party of Trump and they will bear the Stink of Trump with future generations who have been permanently turned off to the Republican Brand
it's not worth saving if it's full of skank RINO's that are willing to compromise with leftists

Two good candiates in my area (for local office) were destroyed in the primaries because key members of the project in this area supported them.

Candidates had nothing to do with the LP....but the message was sent loud and clear (and very explicitly) that anything the LP touches is dead on arrival.
If I ever catch one of those mother fuckers on the street I will take personal gratification in kicking the shit out of their punk asses their days are numbered

Yes, we all know how scary you are, but be sure to call home and tell them you'll be a little late because of all the ass kicking you'll be doing. You know how worried they get when you're out after dark. Remember the last time you got lost, and they found you crying at the playground.
lalalala think of all the people who said they'll do something and bang they did

No, I'm a patriot like Thomas Jefferson no all internet shit talkers are actually talking shit some are telling the truth

Yes. Comparative integrity for his time. That is not to justify or excuse his slave possession in any way.
Your support of slavery is noted.

Your support of slavery is noted.
well of course he does he's a democrat

There should be a special forum for people who aren't articulate enough to voice a real political opinion but depend on polling data to give a voice to their wishful thinking. A Tyler Texas poll in 2016 had Hillary up by 46 to 43 and Trump won by 53 to 46.

Mitt Romney won by 17 in 2012. Trump won by 9. The final RCP average showed a 11 point lead by Trump. Also Clinton picked up 500,000 more votes than Obama picked up. One of the few states where Clinton got more votes than Obama did.

In 2016, Clinton had a RCP polling average of 38.3 and received 43.2% of the vote. Biden is averaging 46% in 2020.
The thing about Texans is they love their guns and
thing is
th

1,012 voter's and only 298 by phone. Rest were online. LMFAO. What a joke.

Nice try by Dallas Morning news to get Trump to waste time in a state he will win. Trump will carry Texas by double digits.

Demographic in Texas has gotten bluer and bluer. Time for the rich in Texas to push for succession again.
Californians leaving and moving to Texas forgetting why they left California in the first place
time to get the touch and create a good old fashion California wildfire in texas.
I hear it’s cheaper to live in Texas but in the end you’re in Texas.

Miz of wwe moved from la to Texas. They ran back to Cali.

And if the republican way is so good in texas why aren’t young people naturally buying in? How come even white young adults are struggling in texas too? Why hire out of state people? Why not give the jobs to Texans? They’re too stupid so the corporations need to import labor.

You have any evidence to support all your comments about Texans and their lack of education and not being able to be hired for job openings in the State of Texas?

Also the main reason why so many people move to Texas is because of the lower tax rate that includes no State Income Tax...

You should educate yourself before speaking about another State you have no fucking clue about and also Texas is a Minority-Majority State which mean more minorities live within the State than the white population, so are you proclaiming that all those minorities are uneducated people that can not hold a job?

More polls?? I should think the polls in 2016 that told everyone Hitlery would be our next POTUS would cure folks of believing polls.

Only fools believe polls. 2016 proved that in spades.

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
His remarks on the oil industry, Sillyboobbo.
A vote for Democrats is a vote for shutting everything down
Not everything just movie theaters and strip clubs. I live in MI. My company was deemed essential and we follow protocol. Social distancing, wearing masks. Republicans are opposed to wearing masks. That makes them deadly wrong. As

225,000 lives lost in America. Trump is more deadly than Al Queda.

Demographic in Texas has gotten bluer and bluer. Time for the rich in Texas to push for succession again.
Californians leaving and moving to Texas forgetting why they left California in the first place
time to get the touch and create a good old fashion California wildfire in texas.
I hear it’s cheaper to live in Texas but in the end you’re in Texas.

Miz of wwe moved from la to Texas. They ran back to Cali.

And if the republican way is so good in texas why aren’t young people naturally buying in? How come even white young adults are struggling in texas too? Why hire out of state people? Why not give the jobs to Texans? They’re too stupid so the corporations need to import labor.

You have any evidence to support all your comments about Texans and their lack of education and not being able to be hired for job openings in the State of Texas?

Also the main reason why so many people move to Texas is because of the lower tax rate that includes no State Income Tax...

You should educate yourself before speaking about another State you have no fucking clue about and also Texas is a Minority-Majority State which mean more minorities live within the State than the white population, so are you proclaiming that all those minorities are uneducated people that can not hold a job?
No. Your white plantation owners won't hire those brown people.

Trump took Texas by 9 percent over Hillary in 2016
This would mark a major erosion of his support

Please don't pretend that that is not what Third World Immigration is all about.

It is bad enough that you lied to US to radically transform the very character and nature of our nation, against our will, but to rub salt in the wound by pretending that your accomplishment has anything to do with something we did wrong,

is a good way to really piss people off.

You run with that poll then. Because the polls do show that Biden is slipping in Texas. I can only surmise after
the last debate, he'll even slip more.
Oh was he that bad? Or is that just your narrative?

Doesnt matter we already voted.
and Trump supporters are voting early
Yea but many detroiters who would not normally take the time to stand in line have done absentee. Trump is most worried about this. He said this is his biggest threat to a second term
You're not being honest. Trump has no issues with absentee ballots whatsoever. A ballot INITIATED by the voter is no issue at all, not even with Trump.

With corona it makes sense to send everyone absentee ballots. If you are smart and practicing social distancing that is. What, do you want us to pack the polls on election day like you guys do at Trump rallies so we can die like Herman Cain?

'It's the same thing': Experts baffled by Trump's misleading distinction between 'absentee' and 'mail-in' ballots

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump has railed against "mail-in voting" while defending "absentee voting," baffling experts who say those voting systems are essentially the same thing.
Trump made the claims in a series of tweets Friday morning, which included some of his previously debunked claims about voter fraud. There is no widespread fraud in US elections.

"Mail-In Ballot fraud found in many elections. People are just now seeing how bad, dishonest and slow it is. Election results could be delayed for months. No more big election night answers? 1% not even counted in 2016. Ridiculous! Just a formula for RIGGING an Election," Trump tweeted. "Absentee Ballots are fine because you have to go through a precise process to get your voting privilege. Not so with Mail-Ins. Rigged Election!!! 20% fraudulent ballots?"

Facts First: Trump is inventing a distinction where none exists, and also peddling baseless claims of rigged elections and fraudulent ballots. Different states use different terms, but "absentee ballots" are "mail-in ballots," and vice versa. Regardless, there are strict measures in place across the country to verify the authenticity of all ballots cast in the mail. These measures are very successful -- more than 99.9% of votes in US elections are legitimate.

Several reporters debunked Trump's claims within minutes of his Twitter post Friday morning. CNN has repeatedly fact-checked Trump's wildly untrue claims about voting-by-mail, allegations of fraudulent elections, and his far-fetched theories about foreign countries printing ballots.

Forum List

Back