Biden leading in Wisconsin by 17 points!

Your constitutional right not to wear a "face diaper" ends when you endanger the health and well being of others.
The really sad thing is you probably believe this is true. You're just not very smart are you? You'll blindly accept orders from any lefty "expert" even if it is contrary to science or even what they said just a few months before. Living in fear must be tough. You should seek help.
Just FYI, my rights will never end where your fears begin. Deal with it

You have no interest in science. Stop pretending. ;)
Right... because the science behind mask usage to stop an airborne virus suddenly changed once Rona came along. All those RCTs proving it had no effect are now obsolete. Like I said, you're just not very smart :rolleyes:

Oh GREAT - A JANUARY 2020 opinion piece from from RC Reader. I LIVE for those!
Study up Science Hater *aka TrumpTard

science proves that masks work

Your constitutional right not to wear a "face diaper" ends when you endanger the health and well being of others.
The really sad thing is you probably believe this is true. You're just not very smart are you? You'll blindly accept orders from any lefty "expert" even if it is contrary to science or even what they said just a few months before. Living in fear must be tough. You should seek help.

Right... because the science behind mask usage to stop an airborne virus suddenly changed once Rona came along. All those RCTs proving it had no effect are now obsolete. Like I said, you're just not very smart :rolleyes:

Right... show me your RCTs & peer reviewed studies showing they work? I'm sure a deep thinker like yourself can come up with all sorts of them :rolleyes:

Right... show me your RCTs & peer reviewed studies showing they work? I'm sure a deep thinker like yourself can come up with all sorts of them :rolleyes:

Show me your "peer-reviewed" studies on the wisdom of NOT wearing masks.
Jesus GOD - You are indeed a fucking IDIOT :)

peer reviewed studies on efficacy of mask wearing COVID

I believe the polls - but Trump apparently still thinks he is winning. We shall see...

1603921329754.png

Is the OP prepared for the up and coming Trumpslide?

All of America will be celebrating, you don't want to miss out.

If it’s true lol, then it’s a Biden blow out
It CAN'T be true, ya SCHMUCK. What IS ya, ignorant?

Ignorant? NO - Just under a spell of come sort Bluz,

There IS hope!

Personally, I think MAYBE we should deport you in underground/ abandoned Walmart bunkers and utilize to fix your cultism & fealty.

There IS hope!

Personally, I think MAYBE we should deport you in underground/ abandoned Walmart bunkers and utilize to fix your cultism & fealty.

Yes Donald - COVID COVID COVID!!
Uncle Joe by THIRTY points among women? :omg:
Rump should have realized by now that his maskless Super-Spreader events are costing him VOTES.

A surge in coronavirus cases has damaged President Donald Trump's re-election campaign in Wisconsin, with growing criticism of his work on the pandemic and preference for former Vice President Joe Biden to handle it. Biden holds a slighter advantage in Michigan, with sizable leads among women, moderates and independents in ABC News/Washington Post polls in both states.​
Biden leads Trump by 57-40% among likely voters in Wisconsin, a state that's now reported to be third in the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases, with a 53% increase in average daily cases in the past two weeks, a record number of hospitalizations and a 112% jump in deaths. That compares with a closer 52-46% in mid-September.​

Embed_Table02_2020-TrumpBidenVotePref_Wisc-Mich_v02_AG_1603833722242_hpEmbed_38x15_608.jpg
Sorry liar. Bet you bought that bridge and that ocean front property in Nebraska too didn’t you? Election Night will not be kind to you.

Well libtard, masks do jack and shit to prevent virus spread. Proven and final. Event your precious Fauci said so.

Dude, no way I'm putting on a face diaper unless absolutely necessary. And I determine when it's necessary- not you or anyone else.
How about I stay 6 feet away & just follow you around, laughing the whole time? JK. I'm not leaving my ranch to go to whatever prog run sh!thole you probably live in just to watch you cry

It is mandated in Oregon, so kindly stay in your Trumpian shithole.

We haven't worn a mask for the last 200 years.

Were we endangering the health and wellbeing of others then? Why is it only covid19 that suddenly everyone has to wear one? With Obama 60 MILLION AMERICANS got infected with swine flu, I didn't see a single mother fucker with a face diaper on.

Comments? Questions? Concerns?

Wisconsin has had mask mandates for months, yet cases are rising. Care to explain that?

There IS hope!

Dr Love
Even though we disagree , we can at least be cordial !
I can tell you’re an older JFK Democrat

I kinda like DR Love
He is older hippie but I can only guess
Probably did his share of parties in the day

Dude, no way I'm putting on a face diaper unless absolutely necessary. And I determine when it's necessary- not you or anyone else.
How about I stay 6 feet away & just follow you around, laughing the whole time? JK. I'm not leaving my ranch to go to whatever prog run sh!thole you probably live in just to watch you cry

It is mandated in Oregon, so kindly stay in your Trumpian shithole.

We haven't worn a mask for the last 200 years.

Were we endangering the health and wellbeing of others then? Why is it only covid19 that suddenly everyone has to wear one? With Obama 60 MILLION AMERICANS got infected with swine flu, I didn't see a single mother fucker with a face diaper on.

Comments? Questions? Concerns?
:thankusmile:

Rump should have realized by now that his maskless Super-Spreader events are costing him VOTES.

A surge in coronavirus cases has damaged President Donald Trump's re-election campaign in Wisconsin, with growing criticism of his work on the pandemic and preference for former Vice President Joe Biden to handle it. Biden holds a slighter advantage in Michigan, with sizable leads among women, moderates and independents in ABC News/Washington Post polls in both states.​
Biden leads Trump by 57-40% among likely voters in Wisconsin, a state that's now reported to be third in the nation in per capita COVID-19 cases, with a 53% increase in average daily cases in the past two weeks, a record number of hospitalizations and a 112% jump in deaths. That compares with a closer 52-46% in mid-September.​

Embed_Table02_2020-TrumpBidenVotePref_Wisc-Mich_v02_AG_1603833722242_hpEmbed_38x15_608.jpg
iu

I provided an entire article with multiple links to decades of scientific studies of RTCs & other papers showing masks have never been proven tp have any significant effect on the transmission of an airborne virus. You provided a google page.
As we have already established with your avatar, you are a piece of sh!t. Now we know you may be the dumbest turd on the planet.
CDC May 2020: "In our systematic review, we identified 10 RCTs that reported estimates of the effectiveness of face masks in reducing laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the community from literature published during 1946–July 27, 2018. In pooled analysis, we found no significant reduction in influenza transmission with the use of face masks"
"None of the household studies reported a significant reduction in secondary laboratory-confirmed influenza virus infections in the face mask group"
"There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza."
"Proper use of face masks is essential because improper use might increase the risk for transmission"
Like I said, knock yourself out but nobody will force me to wear a face diaper.

These polls are going to be exposed for what they are in t- 5 days. I will eat dogshit in bowl if Biden wins by even 10 in Wisconsin. It’s just not going to happen. The only thing polls have been useful for is reading trends. How much weight to give those trends is a different story. The trend in polls is Biden is rapidly loosing ground even with their dogshit methodologies and sampling’s. Trump on the other hand is gaining due to his last debate performance and the hunter Biden emails. Rasmussen now has trump over Biden 48-47 overall nationally. On top of that it was already known that if Biden doesn’t win by over 4pts overall nationally, trump most likely wins the election. It’s starting to look like a blowout for trump. This past week I’ve seen article after article in leftist publications preparing their readers for a possible trump win, questioning the polls, etc.

Now, the worst possible thing (maybe the 2nd worse outside of Biden emails) with the worst possible timing, in the worst possible place that could happen to Biden has happened in philly. Another out of control riot. Over a completely legit shooting. I live in the burbs of Philly. Rioters shooting rioters. Looters shooting looters. Police told to stand down. People are not happy about it all. Biden’s PA stronghold walls are crumbling. He’ll probably win most of the Philly collar counties still, but it’s going to depress dem vote even more. You couldn’t plan and coordinate a more perfect storm for Biden than the laptop, Bobulinski, and a riot in the most important area of the most important state in the election even if you tried.

Forum List

Back