Biden just fell off his bike

FVsrLBGWYAEMjk6
Where's the state and federal government who is charged by the constitution to promote the welfare of the citizenry, as well as protect their rights, freedom's, and liberties ??

Derelict of their duties trying to help special group's is where it is, and that's unexceptable.

Otherwise we now have 20 gallons of gasoline costing $100.00 dollars in which is absolutely no where close to being worth to $100.00 dollar's +..... This is currently what's being paid by many Americans at the pump because of the idiot and Chief Biden's spiteful war with Trump. Someone needs to be ousted, and hopefully go to jail for this bull crap that's been put upon the American people, otherwise for whom is now suffering through a war between the republican's and democrat's (caught in between it all).... Something's gotta give.

• People gasped, but Biden righted himself moments later and started glad-handing the crowd, even bringing one woman out to meet first dog Commander, who was being walked nearby
  • The president didn't need to see a doctor after the incident, the White House said
So, the president fell off his bike and was able to carry on? Damn. I wish I am as healthy when I am 79.

But, would the orange fat fuck be able to manage that? I think not. Has anyone ever seen him go near a bike, let alone on it? Of course not.
That's how shock works, especially when one realizes their preplanned photo op just shit the bed.

My God people..........Happy anniversary Joe and his Nurse Maid

Him and the she-devil he married both need to go into assisted living or take some of the millions him and his son got selling off America and hire caregiver.

Forum List

Back