Biden just fell off his bike

Not sure if he's suffering from dementia, but he's definitely suffering from old age in which causes him to appear many times like he's got some bad stuff going on, but it's just old age I think.

It's like the Democrat's allowed gramps to emerge from his basement to run the household, and he's botching the job just as it was expected.
I'm practically100% sure he's suffering from vascular dementia.

Look at his medical history. He had to have emergency vascular open brain surgery twice!

He falls down a lot. That indicates dementia syndrome.

He stammers a lot. That indicates dementia syndrome.

He spews confabulations. A confabulation is a defense mechanism. Because the brain is being damaged all the time via mini-strokes, he loses memories, so the brain's defense mechanism is to just make up false memories to put on an outward facade of normalcy.

Getting all snappy for no reason. Like when he flew off the handle and called that girl a "LYING PONY SOLDIER!" That's another indicator of dementia.

Loss of social filters is another symptom of dementia.

Here's a few examples:

1) When explaining how he was going to get elected in a video interview on Crooked Media, he admitted on the live stream video that he had the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

2) In a live streamed video for CFR's Foreign Policy show, he bragged about bribing/extorting the Ukrainian government to get their Prosecutor General fired who had recently raided Burisma. Yes the same Burisma that was giving his son $83,333/ month. A cool $1 million/year.

3) He inappropriately paws on little prepubescent girls, right on live TV.

That's what I'm talking about when I refer to a lack of social filters. Criminals who are not suffering from dementia know they shouldn't do that shit.

Last edited:
I'm practically100% sure he's suffering from vascular dementia.

Look at his medical history. He had to have emergency vascular open brain surgery twice!

He falls down a lot. That indicates dementia syndrome.

He stammers a lot. That indicates dementia syndrome.

He spews confabulations. A confabulation is a defense mechanism. Because the brain is being damaged all the time via mini-strokes, he loses memories, so the brain's defense mechanism is to just make up false memories to put on an outward facade of normalcy.

Getting all snappy for no reason. Like when he flew off the handle and called that girl a "LYING PONY SOLDIER!" That's another indicator of dementia.

Loss of social filters is another symptom of dementia.

Here's a few examples:

1) When explaining how he was going to get elected in a video interview on Crooked Media, he admitted on the live stream video that he had the most extensive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

2) In a live streamed video for CFR's Foreign Policy show, he bragged about bribing/extorting the Ukrainian government to get their Prosecutor General fired who had recently raided Burisma. Yes the same Burisma that was giving his son $83,333/ month. A cool $1 million/year.

3) He inappropriately paws on little prepubescent girls, right on live TV.

That's what I'm talking about when I refer to a lack of social filters. Criminals who are not suffering from dementia know they shouldn't do that shit.
Dementia it is then...

Hey Joe, when you ride with cage pedals, you have to take your feet out of them before stopping. If you can't you shouldn't be riding with them or maybe shouldn't even be riding a bike.

Couldn't resist! LOL!!!

1655779644293.png

Biden should compete in the Tour De France...they wouldn't be able to keep up with him!

As opposed to the Traitor who cannot walk down a ramp or needs two hands to drink a glass of water? The level of your own desperation to denegrate is equal the Traitor's Third Grade Reading Level.
Have you ever had a real sweaty glass that in one hand it might slip out. Do you have a brain that slips out? Yes

Did he fall down a flight of stairs 3 fucking times sackless?

• People gasped, but Biden righted himself moments later and started glad-handing the crowd, even bringing one woman out to meet first dog Commander, who was being walked nearby
  • The president didn't need to see a doctor after the incident, the White House said
So, the president fell off his bike and was able to carry on? Damn. I wish I am as healthy when I am 79.

But, would the orange fat fuck be able to manage that? I think not. Has anyone ever seen him go near a bike, let alone on it? Of course not.
Butbutbutbut Trump!

That is because they spent the last 50 year being couch potatoes and getting fat as fuck.

If I am still alive at 79 I hope I can still ride a bike.

But hey, you keep sitting there on your big fat ass making fun of people that actually stay in shape

It was a photo op that went horribly wrong. If It was about Five Bucks A Gallon *Joe getting in shape he could use an elliptical safely( maybe).

Forum List

Back