Biden just fell off his bike

ANYONE who supports putting basically an 80-year-old man, who hasn't been on a bike in years, hates the poor guy.

I'm all for letting Joe try and see if he can bike down this hill:
Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 6.25.31 PM.png

Whoever thought toe-clips would be necessary for an old man, must have been hoping for this outcome.

No one needs toe-clips just to pedal around on a bike trail. Clips are for competition and racing. Spent my entire youth riding over hill and dale and never needed clips. If they were really worried about Joe keeping his feet on, they should have given him bike shoes whose soles lock into the pedals; all you do is kinda twist your foot sideways to release them.

We had a better president who cared for this country and its citizens more than this old fool does. Joe ....in DC for 50 years and is considered the dumbest white man in the senate.

You mean like all those "poor" pro golfers?
No, I mean jealous poor folk like you, kid.
People that are not fat asses like you and Trump hoof it when they are allowed.
Like I said, 5'10", 185. You can pretend you know otherwise, but that's a child's response.
Some of us can walk more than 1/2 mile without resting
I was walking 5 miles a day during the shutdowns.
you should give it a try.
What, and cut back to your sissy levels? No thanks.

Like I said, 5'10", 185. You can pretend you know otherwise, but that's a child's response.

People say lots of things on the internet. Does not make them true.

But I am glad you have such an active imagination, it makes the forum more entertaining.

I was walking 5 miles a day during the shutdowns.

Uphill both ways, right?

small girl child in the crowd..and he honed right in on her and there's even a photo. BTW..that was Dr. Gill in the purple sweat jacket. She shoulda been paying more attention to the old coot.

Forum List

Back