Biden Issues Threat To Anyone Not Vaccinated

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Yesterday Joe Biden issued a threat to anyone who isn't vaccinated....saying we would all pay a price.

Screw him. It's my body. Stay out of my business.

Remember that phrase Liberals?

The feds have nothing to say about it. They cannot force me or anyone else to put their poison into our bodies. I may reconsider at a later date, but at this time, the current administration hasn't earned my trust.

And now that it's being discovered that it is a fact that the Obama/Biden Adm funded gain of function research in Wuhan China.....I'm sorry, but I'm not taking heath care advice from possibly the biggest mass-murderer since Joseph Stalin.

Key point: If the vaccine works...nobody who took it should have to worry about the unvaccinated. So why threaten those who are reluctant?

Important fact....nearly half the the CDC members haven't been vaccinated. Why?

Links

043021a.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday Joe Biden issued a threat to anyone who isn't vaccinated....saying we would all pay a price.

The feds have nothing to say about it. They cannot force me or anyone else to put their poison into our bodies. I may reconsider at a later date, but at this time, the current administration hasn't earned my trust.

And now that it's being discovered that it is a fact that the Obama/Biden Adm funded gain of function research in Wuhan China.....I'm sorry, but I'm not taking heath care advice from possibly the biggest mass-murderer since Joseph Stalin.

Key point: If the vaccine works...nobody who took it should have to worry about the unvaccinated. So why threaten those who are reluctant?

Links

View attachment 490768
Is that what you told the folks that gave you a lot of shots in basic? Is that what you said had you been sent overseas for duty?

Links

View attachment 490768
Is that what you told the folks that gave you a lot of shots in basic? Is that what you said had you been sent overseas for duty?
1621346495579.png

Links

View attachment 490768
View attachment 490781
Off topic and useless as per usual.

Links

View attachment 490768
View attachment 490781
Off topic? You are bringing up military service, you stupid fuck :lol:

Links

View attachment 490768
I have a hard time believing you're really this stupid. Is it an act? Are you doing the "rebellious teenager" thing?

Joe is such a coward.

If he didn't have all that secret service around him, he wouldn't act so "tough..."

Links

View attachment 490768
Remember what you said about your body when abortion is being discussed.

do what I tell you or...."Pay the price." Sure sounds like a threat. Is that really an appropriate thing for the *president of the United States to say to the people he is supposed to be serving?
Never mind the fact that he's taking COVID funds and using it to take care of illegals that poured thru his 'closed Southern border'.

Links

View attachment 490768
View attachment 490781
I am not the topic of this thread, I am however a person you lust after constantly.

do what I tell you or...."Pay the price." Sure sounds like a threat. Is that really an appropriate thing for the *president of the United States to say to the people he is supposed to be serving?
Never mind the fact that he's taking COVID funds and using it to take care of illegals that poured thru his 'closed Southern border'.
And Trump stole money from military families to pay for a wall he built, that he claimed Mexico would pay for. Are you still mad over Trump doing that to military families?

Links

View attachment 490768
Remember what you said about your body when abortion is being discussed.
It belongs to the Republicans always.

Links

View attachment 490768
View attachment 490781
I am not the topic of this thread, I am however a person you lust after constantly.
I love calling out the idiots. Especially the idiots that try to sound smart by bringing up irrelevant shit :thup:
Look at you know. "off topic" while you bring up the military like that has anything to do with anything :lol:

WOW. Your ignorance of public health is enormous.

You think that spreading a communicable disease is some sort of right.

Forum List

Back