Biden Issues Orders To Fire Upon Annoying Iranian Ships

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
C'mon man! You knew I was kidding.

A handful of Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps vessels swarmed and harassed two US Coast Guard ships in the Persian Gulf earlier this month, The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing Navy officials.

Three IRGC fast-attack boats and a larger support vessel swarmed the US Coast Guard cutters Monomoy and Wrangell while they were on patrol in international waters on April 2.

During the incident, the large Iranian support ship crossed repeatedly in front of the US vessels, at one point coming within 70 yards of the Wrangell and forcing the cutter to take evasive maneuvers to avoid a collision.

Iranian vessels swarmed and harassed US Coast Guard ships for hours in the Persian Gulf

4vmfqi.jpg

A handful of Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps vessels swarmed and harassed two US Coast Guard ships in the Persian Gulf earlier this month, The Wall Street Journal reported on Monday, citing Navy officials.

Three IRGC fast-attack boats and a larger support vessel swarmed the US Coast Guard cutters Monomoy and Wrangell while they were on patrol in international waters on April 2.

During the incident, the large Iranian support ship crossed repeatedly in front of the US vessels, at one point coming within 70 yards of the Wrangell and forcing the cutter to take evasive maneuvers to avoid a collision.

Iranian vessels swarmed and harassed US Coast Guard ships for hours in the Persian Gulf

4vmfqi.jpg
Pinochijoe wants to apologize to them for being in international waters

Traitor Joe's©™ Administration is full of treasonous bastards. Like John Kerry, who told Iran about Israeli actions against Iranian terrorists.

Seriously, and nothing is going to happen to Kerry?!

No ships swarmed any other ships: silly to suggest that it happened.

The reason the Iranian vessels were not sunk is that Biden wants to re-open nuclear negotiations with Iran.

I think if you come within 100 yds of a US military vessel, then we should blow your sorry ass out of the water. A warning shot first, across the bow and if you don't knock it off then we knock you off. Enough with the political games.
No warning shots, blast them.

You have the right idea, Mike.
  • Blast the ship.
  • Confiscate the ship.
  • Capture all of the crew and hold them for hostage.

No ships swarmed any other ships: silly to suggest that it happened.

The reason the Iranian vessels were not sunk is that Biden wants to re-open nuclear negotiations with Iran.

Dumbass.

Iranian Ships Swarmed U.S. Coast Guard Vessels in Persian Gulf, Navy Says

our military personal are at great risk with xiamen at the helm.

Iran has xiden in their back pocket

What the hell? Why is our Coast Guard -- responsible for guarding OUR shores -- patrolling in the Persian Gulf?

4vmfqi.jpg

I guess John Kerry didnt apologize sufficiently enough for America

Forum List

Back