"Biden is very adept at race-baiting."

Joseph Stolen was the go-to guy for all things related to racial equality. His empathy for the plight of the black man is unsurpassed. Don't believe all that "racial jungle", "predators" bullshit..... that's all dubbed and photoshopped....

His words still ring through the halls of congress..... this was pre-stutter too...

Why can't the left see the obvious? They constantly insist blacks are too broke and too dumb to have ID's.
That's exactly what racism is.

WINNER.png
POST OF THE DAY AWARD

Joseph Stolen was the go-to guy for all things related to racial equality. His empathy for the plight of the black man is unsurpassed. Don't believe all that "racial jungle", "predators" bullshit..... that's all dubbed and photoshopped....

His words still ring through the halls of congress..... this was pre-stutter too...

Papa John gets fired for the same thing and Papa Joe
gets to be president.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's niece, Dr. Alveda King reacts to Georgia's new voting law
and Biden referring to requiring voter IDs as 'Jim Crow' tactics.

Kind of what you'd expect from people who wouldn't like any Democrat in charge.

Time for Proportional Representation so some sense can get back in US politics.

I think Joe Biden is very adept at spreading bullshit
He's learned to be good at SOMETHING, after all, these 49 years!

He's been on the wrong side of every big decision for nearly 50 years.
Just like his mentor, Obumma. Remember, it is statistically and mathematically IMPOSSIBLE to be dead wrong 100% of the time-- -- -- -- by accident.

"Race-baiting" is made up term used by white supremacists and their supporters and enablers.

It's also a massive tactic of accuse your opponents of what you are.

If you can create enough confusion, really you can be as racist or anti-something as you like.
Democrats are less full of shit than Republicans you're saying ?

"Race-baiting" is made up term used by white supremacists and their supporters and enablers.

It's also a massive tactic of accuse your opponents of what you are.

If you can create enough confusion, really you can be as racist or anti-something as you like.
Democrats are less full of shit than Republicans you're saying ?

No, not really. I don't like either party. The political system means there are only two parties and they're open for bad people.

However this is pretty common tactic on the right of people to accuse those on the left of being racist.

Racism is often seen as a right wing thing. Whether you agree with that or not is neither here nor there. The left is considered more "tolerant" and that "tolerance" isn't always tolerant, I've had my fair share of being told I'm "intolerant" because I don't agree with them.

But racists trying to claim others are racist, especially Biden, is ridiculous. Biden has said things about a "racial jungle" and people manipulated what he said to make him look like a racist. Why? They know full well he isn't.

The answer is to control the narrative. Spread confusion so their narrative is easy to accept.

Biden referred to it as a New Jim Crow

Under old Jim Crow, Blacks were subject to specific rules that discouraged them from voting. ”Tests” that only negroes had to take, poll taxes. Those who tried to vote anyway were fired from their jobs, forced from their homes or severely beaten.

Georgia Republicans were shocked that Biden took Georgia. Shocked that they lost two Senate Seats. Stacey Abrams got out the black vote and Republicans are scared. They couldn’t use the old methods so they needed something not so obvious

So what did they do? Make it harder for blacks to vote.
The most obvious was banning voting on Sunday knowing that Black Churches go as a group after services. After an outcry, they backed off.
But they increased voter ID requirements, put one on mail in votes, denied anyone giving aid to people on long lines (black districts).
Most serious is they took away powers of the elected Sec State and gave it to a partisan election board. This board can declare the votes in a district invalid for Irregularities. Guess which districts will be declared “irregular” ?

Forum List

Back