Biden is told "Salute the Marines" in earpiece, and says "Salute the Marines"

He's not saying, "Salute the Marines", fool. He's saying, "Good looking Marines."

Good catch. I concur... he said "Good Looking Marines".
I will admit, when I was expecting to hear "Salute the Marines"... that is what I heard.
But when playing it several times.... it is pretty clear he is saying Good Looking Marines.

So why didnt he salute the marines, as all commanders in chief do?
You never salute down.
An officer of higher rank approaches, the lower ranks salute first, then the higher rank returns the salute.

Close but no cigar. You can distinctly hear the Marine's verbal order to "Order arms!" when he fails to return the salute. They had already gone to "Present arms" as they were walking to the door.

This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

We tried to tell everyone that Chairman Xiden was too mentally incompetent to be a president

He's not saying, "Salute the Marines", fool. He's saying, "Good looking Marines."

I will admit, when I was expecting to hear "Salute the Marines"... that is what I heard.
But when playing it several times.... it is pretty clear he is saying Good Looking Marines.

You never salute down.
An officer of higher rank approaches, the lower ranks salute first, then the higher rank returns the salute.

Close but no cigar. You can distinctly hear the Marine's verbal order to "Order arms!" when he fails to return the salute. They had already gone to "Present arms" as they were walking to the door.
What ever it is, it is white noise.
There are much larger, meaningful problems with Biden... this is just white noise that distracts from those.

You never salute down.

There are much larger, meaningful problems with Biden... this is just white noise that distracts from those.

He is wearing an earpiece, with a handler trying to get him through the day-to-day routine and he can't handle it. It's sad that his mind took early retirement, but the facts are there.

You never salute down.

He is wearing an earpiece, with a handler trying to get him through the day-to-day routine and he can't handle it. It's sad that his mind took early retirement, but the facts are there.
And he MIGHT be... and of so - that is very serious. I tend to believe, yes, he is wearing an earpiece.
But we as conservatives can't plaster the net/news with 100 white noise stories a day.
Wait for it.
If he is wearing an earpiece it will be obvious sooner than later.

This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

bwaaaaaaa toooo funni.....biden is pure clown.

not even to mention he is also incompetent at reading a teleprompter....obama was bad enough but biden is 10 times worse....that is why the moniker --0biden will stick.

There is no way anyone is letting him near the nuke suitcase, I hope.

Great catch! I hope people keep these videos coming forn4 years. I'm looking forward to laughing at the leftists who put this dementia riddled fool in charge.

I wonder who is bossing him around behind the scenes?

Susan Rice and Barry Soetoro. :whipg:

iu
LOL...PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

it appears that biden needs another shot of happy juice

he’s winding down while the ceremonies are not finished and the cameras are still rolling

what a half-hearted wave.

he appears lost and confused

Jesus...LOL.................He has to use that earpiece to gum down his creamed korn I suppose

he’s winding down while the ceremonies are not finished and the cameras are still rolling

Jesus...LOL.................He has to use that earpiece to gum down his creamed korn I suppose

I thought he liked Corn Pop(s).

You never salute down.

At times he is not even sure which way to face and has to be prompted to turn one way or another

wave now he’s told - he gives an unsure half hearted wave

he was winding down fast that day

I thought he liked Corn Pop(s).

Corn Pop was a baaaad dude.

Forum List

Back