Biden is told "Salute the Marines" in earpiece, and says "Salute the Marines"

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

This guy a is total puppet, and the idiot can't even get that right. :laughing0301:

"He is using an ear piece!!!! Watch on C-span @ ~3.5 hours in, as Joe Biden enters the capitol building he DOES NOT SALUTE the Marines standing there. Instead as he enters the building he says "Salute the Marines."

it appears that biden needs another shot of happy juice

he’s winding down while the ceremonies are not finished and the cameras are still rolling

what a half-hearted wave.

he appears lost and confused

There is no way anyone is letting him near the nuke suitcase, I hope.

Great catch! I hope people keep these videos coming forn4 years. I'm looking forward to laughing at the leftists who put this dementia riddled fool in charge.

Great catch! I hope people keep these videos coming forn4 years. I'm looking forward to laughing at the leftists who put this dementia riddled fool in charge.

I wonder who is bossing him around behind the scenes?

I wonder who is bossing him around behind the scenes?

Not sure. It has to be someone though.

laughing1.gif

He wont be there in 4 years.
My mom died at age 79. She couldnt even step ove a curb at the time, so I'm impressed he walked those steps.

He does look like he needs to be led around though

His days are numbered. The elite don’t like looking like fools. And they definitely look like fools by propping this idiot.
"Let his days be few and another take his place"

The problem is the "another" is far worse, and she has her own far left thoughts.

Now we know why social media had to freeze Trumps accounts. He'd be destroying Quid Pro with these presidential gaffes.

We'll still take Jeff Dunham's Walter over the 'It' clown any day of the week.

Whoa!

If that is accurate, that man is going to become a laughing stock.

Even the Dems will have a hard time keeping a straight face.

Seriously though, I imagine that some of his advisers are "suggesting" that Vice President Harris be kept fully abreast of all domestic & international issues, just in case.

Forum List

Back