Biden Is The Worst President In US History

Well its hard to say with the basically open border and illegals pouring in. Why a travel ban with Africa but the border remains basically open? To me he sucks and polls agree.
So, a lowland orc doesn't know if the virus is still affecting our economy? Is there some other orc at the bog that you can ask?

What doubts? The Democratic pols wanted the FDA to make final decisions on the vaccine, rather than a stupid and chaotic president whose base level is to lie for personnel gain.
You mean how Biden a few months ago, ordered people to get boosters and all kids to get vaccinated, even before the CDC and FDA’s blessing? of course he gets a pass for acting like a king. He’s still pushing his fascist mandate even though the Supreme Court shot it down as unconstitutional.

At least Trump had the common sense and respect to wait, even though it was bad for his re-election chances.

The problem with Leftist hacks like you is you have zero intellectual honesty integrity. They just blurt out all these fake accusations without knowing that their side is more guilty of it.

But it does provide for good entertainment though.

Is President Biden not dealing with the virus?
Yeah he sure defeated the virus, more Americans died of it in 2021 since he became president, than in 2020. But CNN / MSNBC and other state media propaganda sources don’t have the running infected vs dead ticker tape on the right side of their screens 24/7.

Is it impacting our economy? 100% --- look at the supply chain issues
Quinnipiac poll today has Biden at another record low, 36% approval for.

And these are Left leaning polls. Just imagine how hated and bad a president and VP have to be to sink to these levels not even one year into their administration.

What doubts? The Democratic pols wanted the FDA to make final decisions on the vaccine, rather than a stupid and chaotic president whose base level is to lie for personnel gain.
You keep talking from both sides of your mouth. You can't justify Biden and Harris "asking to wait for the FDA" while spreading and instilling anti vaccine theories, while at the same time justify Biden not waiting for CDC or FDA while ordering everybody vaccinated to take boosters and younger to start getting vaccinated. What an epic disaster Biden is, I can't imagine any president being such a great hand, vaccines, good economy, low oil prices, border under control, and fucking it up so fast.

Well its hard to say with the basically open border and illegals pouring in. Why a travel ban with Africa but the border remains basically open? To me he sucks and polls agree.
Border creates more Democrat voters that will vote illegally and fraudulently in Democrat run cities and states, which of course means they get a free pass on testing or vaccines.

Border creates more Democrat voters that will vote illegally and fraudulently in Democrat run cities and states, which of course means they get a free pass on testing or vaccines.
And spreads the virus killing mostly older voters who tend to vote Republican. How convenient.

President Biden has been hired by the Creator of all things to over see, the punishment of an American Sodom/Gomorrah/Babylon.
Who knows? Maybe it was the Creator Himself who rigged the election.

Trump expedited the vaccines aka Operation Warp Speed and preordered about 200 million before the FDA emergency approval while Biden and Harris and the rest of the Democrats created doubts and hesitancy about a vaccine that could be made and approved in such a short time.
Three other countries were already vaccinating people before Trump's debacle.
Then the vaccines sat on the shelf because of the Trump regime's incompetence.

December 18 2020
Pfizer said Thursday that millions of COVID-19 vaccines were sitting in storage because the US government hadn't given it directions on where to send them yet.

The statement was released a day after Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar suggested at a press conference that the drug company was having "manufacturing challenges,"

Pfizer said in the Thursday statement that the company was "not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine"

"This week we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the US Government to the locations specified by them," the statement added.

"We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse, but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses."

They didn’t want the vaccines and therefore the pandemic over before the 2020 election. In essence the drug companies and Democrats colluded to delay the release. In essence Biden / Harris and the Democrats were the first anti vaxers. Now suddenly they’re big proponents.

Sure they did.

"Ultimately, we expect we will see community spread in this country.
It’s not so much a question of if this will happen anymore but rather
more a question
of exactly when this will happen and

how many people in this country will have severe illness."
Dr Nancy Messonnier, CDC, February 26, 2020

Screen Shot 2020-04-08 at 10.45.25 AM.png

Trump Praises Xi for Handling of Coronavirus Outbreak

Trump or the virus?
No excuses. The Loser continually brayed that it was not a problem.

The Loser's failures to build a big, beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it, his failure to repeal 'ObamaCare' and replace it with "something terrific!" that covers "everybody!", his failures to resurrect coal mining, revive steel production, restore manufacturing, redress the trade deficit, reduce the national debt., etc., etc. etc. cannot be blamed on Covid. The Loser had that "under control."

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 8.17.07 AM.png

February 25, 2020

“We have it totally under control... We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

“We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment
— five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China
and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.”

"We’re in great shape!"

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus.
So we don’t know yet; we’re not sure yet. But that’s around the corner!”

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA...
Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

“So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list,
so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people."

"We’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up!”

“But that’s a little bit like the flu.
It’s a little like the regular flu that we have flu shots for."

“It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.”

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it!
... It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax!”

" I’m not concerned at all. No, we’ve done a great job with it.”

'We’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

“We can expect that, by June 1st, we will be well on our way to recovery.
We think, by June 1st, a lot of great things will be happening.”

“Because remember, after a month or so — I think once this passes,
we’re not going to have to be, hopefully, worried too much about the virus.”

April 3: The CDC recommends that people begin
“wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other
social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.”

Screen Shot 2020-08-16 at 5.57.55 PM.png

“So it’s voluntary; you don’t have to do it.
They suggested for a period of time. But this is voluntary.
I don’t think I’m going to be doing it...
So with the masks, it’s going to be, really, a voluntary thing.
You can do it. You don’t have to do it.
I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it, and that’s okay...
They’re making a recommendation.

It’s only a recommendation. It’s voluntary.”

“... And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body...
So that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with,
but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see,
but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute.

That’s pretty powerful!”

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 8.52.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 8.54.56 AM.png

Biden Is The Worst President In US History​

Subjective opinions - especially those of the weird worshipers of one dude - differ, but Americans still rate Trump worse.

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.23.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-01 at 9.23.30 AM.png

Of course, if the President were to lose in 2024, prove incapable of handling the truth,
and instigate a goon attack on Congress, decent Americans would rightly abandon him.

Screen Shot 2021-05-06 at 8.09.40 AM.png

more a question

View attachment 570455

The Loser's failures to build a big, beautiful wall and make Mexico pay for it, his failure to repeal 'ObamaCare' and replace it with "something terrific!" that covers "everybody!", his failures to resurrect coal mining, revive steel production, restore manufacturing, redress the trade deficit, reduce the national debt., etc., etc. etc. cannot be blamed on Covid. The Loser had that "under control."

February 25, 2020

“We have it totally under control... We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

“We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment
— five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China
and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.”

"We’re in great shape!"

“There’s a theory that, in April, when it gets warm — historically, that has been able to kill the virus.

“Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus, you know that, right? Coronavirus, they’re politicizing it!

'We’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”

View attachment 570436
I’m choosing not to do it, but some people may want to do it, and that’s okay...

That’s pretty powerful!”

View attachment 570443View attachment 570444
More proof that you’re a foreign troll. The virus was unleashed on the world and every country suffered. Your TDS is humorous.

Three other countries were already vaccinating people before Trump's debacle.
Then the vaccines sat on the shelf because of the Trump regime's incompetence.

December 18 2020
Pfizer said Thursday that millions of COVID-19 vaccines were sitting in storage because the US government hadn't given it directions on where to send them yet.

The statement was released a day after Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar suggested at a press conference that the drug company was having "manufacturing challenges,"

Pfizer said in the Thursday statement that the company was "not having any production issues with our COVID-19 vaccine"

"This week we successfully shipped all 2.9 million doses that we were asked to ship by the US Government to the locations specified by them," the statement added.

"We have millions more doses sitting in our warehouse, but, as of now, we have not received any shipment instructions for additional doses."

Sure they did.
No actually Trump preordered the vaccines before the FDA approval, while Democrats were bashing the vaccine and its safety. Somehow Leftists have completely forgotten their behavior prior to November of 2020. They were literally praying out loud against the vaccines coming out and being administered. The pandemic had put the Trump economy and recovery on standby and the vaccines were the way out. Now it has fallen in the hands of the senile moron Biden who’s managed to fuck things up in record time.

more a question

View attachment 570455

February 25, 2020

"We’re in great shape!"

View attachment 570436

That’s pretty powerful!”

View attachment 570443View attachment 570444
You forgot Hee Haw Fauci who told us in January and Feb. 2020 that we should be more concerned about the Flu than COVID and no masks were necessary.

More proof that you’re a foreign troll. The virus was unleashed on the world and every country suffered. Your TDS is humorous.
The pandemic arose and spread.

As the record confirmed, Dr Messonnier of the CDC accurately warned what we could expect on February 26, 2020, and the Loser persisted in spewing falsehoods.

The weird worshipers of one dude don't like it, but that is the documented reality.

NATIONAL REVIEW, FEBRUARY 7, 2020

You forgot Hee Haw Fauci who told us in January and Feb. 2020 that we should be more concerned about the Flu than COVID and no masks were necessary.
As a greater understanding was attained, Fauci's statements reflected that, whilst the Loser persisted in spewing his crackpot notions and attempting to dismiss or minimize the threat from the pandemic.

The weird worshipers of one dude get in a tizzy when documented statements are cited, but that does not alter the record.

The pandemic arose and spread.

As the record confirmed, Dr Messonnier of the CDC accurately warned what we could expect on February 26, 2020, and the Loser persisted in spewing falsehoods.

The weird worshipers of one dude don't like it, but that is the documented reality.

NATIONAL REVIEW, FEBRUARY 7, 2020
Global virus and we are doing better than most. Foreign troll indeed.

Forum List

Back