Biden is the ally of the light

If he can just get us past this ugly stain in our country's history, he'll be a hero. Just that.
/——/ What ugly stain, libtard? What has dementia joe accomplished in his 40 years in Washington? He’s got to run on what he might do.
Right on cue.

If he can just get us past this ugly stain in our country's history, he'll be a hero. Just that.
It is to be feared that all you´d get is a Trump with a mask. Both have nothing more to offer than the other´s madness.

I thought the choices couldn't get worse than 2016.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

How the dems haven't grown a better candidate than Biden in a lab somewhere in the last 4 years I have no idea. A career politician that is clearly on his way to crayons and baby food land is their guy and Harris, whose voting record is left-wing country is the backup. WT literal F.

Fact is they've lost it. Trump is a baby and they're utterly off the rails into loon land. We're totally fucked either way.

It is to be feared that all you´d get is a Trump with a mask. Both have nothing more to offer than the other´s madness.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

How the dems haven't grown a better candidate than Biden in a lab somewhere in the last 4 years I have no idea. A career politician that is clearly on his way to crayons and baby food land is their guy and Harris, whose voting record is left-wing country is the backup. WT literal F.

Fact is they've lost it. Trump is a baby and they're utterly off the rails into loon land. We're totally fucked either way.
The Trumpsters are incredibly lucky that the Democratic Party has turned into a flaming shit show the way it has.

But we have to get past this stain. Baby steps. Just fundamental decency. Let's start there.

The left actually understand our federal Constitution and can get something accomplished, unlike the right wing.

Once again, you were all for Trump when the economy was doing well.
still am-- shit for brains---who in their right mind would wouldnt be? other than brain dead---- waste of oxygen----crooked---lying---no agenda--pieces of shit democrats-----just saying

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

picking an 80 year old as a candidate for president----wow--im sure there cant be much more in the brain department of the democrats--80 years old---what the fuck can this senile piece of shit do for this country---NOTHING---you asshole democrats are so fucking blind---you should all wake up b4 its to late

still am-- shit for brains---who in their right mind would wouldnt be? other than brain dead---- waste of oxygen----crooked---lying---no agenda--pieces of shit democrats-----just saying

I wasn't talking about you MAGA cultists, buddy. If Trump caused a nuclear war, you'd pop out of the rubble and scream "Hillary was a BITCH!!" at the cockroaches.

I was talking to my good buddy, Stormy Mac, who was all for Trump when he felt that the Democrats didn't kiss his lily-white ass enough.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

The Trumpsters are incredibly lucky that the Democratic Party has turned into a flaming shit show the way it has.

But we have to get past this stain. Baby steps. Just fundamental decency. Let's start there.

I have to admit I'm torn at this point. I can;'t vote for Biden. He can't finish a thought. It's clear he's not up to the job. Harris is nuts and only there because she's a black woman, which is zero basis. Voting for that because Trump is a dick is a tough pill.

I wasn't talking about you MAGA cultists, buddy. If Trump caused a nuclear war, you'd pop out of the rubble and scream "Hillary was a BITCH!!" at the cockroaches.

I was talking to my good buddy, Stormy Mac, who was all for Trump when he felt that the Democrats didn't kiss his lily-white ass enough.
nothing like that would happen--oh and who gives 2 shits what you were saying?---just saying

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

I have to admit I'm torn at this point. I can;'t vote for Biden. He can't finish a thought. It's clear he's not up to the job. Harris is nuts and only there because she's a black woman, which is zero basis. Voting for that because Trump is a dick is a tough pill.
Understood. What I really want to do is vote third party, but I have to vote against this ugliness, especially living in a purple state.

This is beyond the pale. I continue to believe we're better than this.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

picking an 80 year old as a candidate for president----wow--im sure there cant be much more in the brain department of the democrats--80 years old---what the fuck can this senile piece of shit do for this country---NOTHING---you asshole democrats are so fucking blind---you should all wake up b4 its to late

You're new. Fine. I'm not a Dem. Far from it, but thanks for the rant, moron.

Here's a fun fact newbie. Be decent to me and I will respond in kind. Address me with rants and this type of language and I'll flay the skin from your fucking bones and make you cry mommy. Now kindly fuck off, back off and rethink your approach.

I was wrong.

Way wrong.

I have to agree. It is all about artificial domestic issues this time and foreign policy won´t change anyway. And I doubt that blacks would benefit from a Biden no-action presidency.
Americas actual issues, by solving them, racism and crime would be solved too, are being swept under the table.
For all I care, Trump can run in the upcoming parliamentary elections in Venezuela and Biden too plus running for BLM president, since that is what they devote their lives to.

Forum List

Back