Biden is telling allies he'll run in 2024 but one Democratic donor said many are just 'praying that Trump runs,' report says

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
What if it's DeSantis? Think he could pick off old Joe?
If the election were held today, I think pretty much any Republican could beat this fuck and his open border woke administration!

• President Joe Biden says he's running for reelection in 2024 despite his sinking approval ratings.
  • One Democratic donor told The Washington Post he thinks any Democrat could beat Donald Trump.
  • Trump has not officially announced a 2024 campaign but has teased it multiple times.
President Joe Biden is telling people he plans to run for reelection in 2024, despite concerns over his age and falling approval ratings, The Washington Post reported.

"The only thing I've heard him say is he's planning on running again," former senator Chris Dodd told The Post. "And I'm glad he is."

If the election were held today, I think pretty much any Republican could beat this fuck and his open border woke administration!

You're dishonest in the way you present the article. The comment was whether Biden runs or not they hope tRump does because he's gonna be easy to beat. tRump meanwhile is concentrating on dashing DeSantis's career ambitions.

You're dishonest in the way you present the article. The comment was whether Biden runs or not they hope tRump does because he's gonna be easy to beat. tRump meanwhile is concentrating on dashing DeSantis's career ambitions.

Actually, a Never Trumper candidate would be a lot easier for the D's to beat than Trump.

It would be a grave mistake for any GOP candidate to tell the 74 million or so Little Trumpsters to go to perdition and get lost.

There is no way that Mitt or Steele or Kasich can compete with the D's with those many people who wouldn't vote for them in a million years.

They want TRUMP to run because they know they can easily steal another election. It's still possible but less likely they could pull off a steal against DeSantis. Never-TRUMPers know they won't have the same effect if they become never-DeSantis. I do think with the latest actions by the DOJ/FBI a conversation needs to start on if democrats lose the WH in 2024 can we expect a peaceful transfer of power, republicans also need to start discussions on collision involving the DOJ/FIB against any republicans running office.

They want TRUMP to run because they know they can easily steal another election. It's still possible but less likely they could pull off a steal against DeSantis. Never-TRUMPers know they won't have the same effect if they become never-DeSantis. I do think with the latest actions by the DOJ/FBI a conversation needs to start on if democrats lose the WH in 2024 can we expect a peaceful transfer of power, republicans also need to start discussions on collision involving the DOJ/FIB against any republicans running office.
Trump is hated by enough people he losses elections...

I think regardless of whether they plan to run, or not run, or haven't decided, no serving politician in the world would say anything other than "I'm running!" three years and a mid-term out.

Talk about dishonest.. Dishonest be you. Why the F would you pretend that TRump wants to hurt DeSantis's career ambitions? This comment has no basis in reality.

Biden HAS to say he's running, of course, or he's got three years of Lame-duckness. It means nothing.

Remember that though I don't agree with those of you who suppose Biden is in advanced senility, he's not, time IS against him now. He has fully two years before he really has to decide and 2 1/2 till the party COULD substitute if they had to. He's going to see how time treats him, that's all, IMO.

Discussions on collision??????????????

That's total bullshit.

The last person the Democrats hope to face in 2024 is Donald J. Fucking Trump.

Stopping Trump from running would neutralize 74 million Little Trumpsters and open the door wide for a 2nd Brandon Administration.

Forum List

Back