Biden Is Saying Something On TV Right Now.....

Is money even real? Jesus Christ!
It has always been as real as the gold or oil or whatever people valued, was there to "back it up". Today it's only as real as the "full faith and credit of the government that issued it". Personally, I'm not feeling much faith in that government these days.

Joe Biden GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

He is pushing spending 5.5T dollars to help combat inflation? :rofl:
The scary thing is, either these fools believe that could be true, or they're convinced that with the media on their side, they can MAKE it seem like reality just because they say it. One thing is for certain, if they were actually trying to collapse the dollar, they couldn't go about it any more effectively, well, except for simply officially defaulting on the debt.

He is pushing spending 5.5T dollars to help combat inflation? :rofl:
"You must pass the bill to see what is in it."

"You also must print 5.5 Trillion Dollars to stop inflation."

I think both of those quotes were from the German Republic right before they went all Swastika on everyone, or maybe Nazi Pelosi, and The XidenDumboFuehrer said it.....

You did Nazi that coming, did yah?

The scary thing is, either these fools believe that could be true, or they're convinced that with the media on their side, they can MAKE it seem like reality just because they say it. One thing is for certain, if they were actually trying to collapse the dollar, they couldn't go about it any more effectively, well, except for simply officially defaulting on the debt.
You can't implement The Great Reset until you crash many key country's economies and currencies. That is what they are trying to do, and it started with releasing a Bio Engineered Virus that was not really that dangerous and used that to seize power under a False Crisis so they could circumvent our legislatures, and deny us representation.

Just wait, tomorrow the board loons will screech we need to pass it to combat inflation
If not for the vulnerable trapped in those blue cesspools, I'd almost want to see the reaction of the "give me more" crowd the day the U.S. dollar collapses. Those inner cities will become literal concrete jungles. Then the survivors will flow out over the suburbs like a plague of locusts. And they'll be ready to kill to take what they want or need because they've been convinced they are OWED IT.

Forum List

Back