Biden is releasing illegals without covid test.

What is Xiden doing, and WHY? COVID-infected illegals released without notice into Texas communities?

..and the public is being kept in the dark about it!

Is the Joe Xiden administration serious about COVID? Doesn't look like it.

Fox News, citing a local incident in La Joya, Texas, found that the Border Patrol is releasing COVID-infected illegals into Texas communities to spread the disease. That's a curious thing given that Xiden drew headlines for supposedly keeping Title 42 in place, which would require the Border Patrol to instantly expel migrants based on COVID concerns. Based on this kind of news, the order is de facto rescinded whether Biden says so or not.

In this Texas case, illegal migrants had been let in and then handed over to the NGO Catholic Charities in La Joya, Texas, which housed them unguarded in local hotels. After that, they walked around unencumbered and in one incident, wore no masks and coughed all over locals in a fast-food establishment. According to a La Joya Police Department tweet:

231235_5_.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

The Purge
Texas should be loading those assholes on busses and be shipping them back to the border. Not letting them roam in our country. Biden is an incompetent idiot.

Donny Douchebag let 40,000 in from China without Covid tests.

But continue your BDS thread. :laugh:
Though for Catholic-CIA puppet JoeXi, those are (genuflectors [italics]) now being trafficked into Florida where the C-19 case-rate is 1 in 5. Were Jefferson now alive to see this blatant copulation of church and state.

Releasing illegals into the country is the real issue here, we already have covid here.

Not testing them is just putting salt into the wound.

Biden is so happy to have illegal aliens crossing our Mexican border he doesn’t give a shit if they inflect American citizens with COVID-19 and kill off a bunch. Most likely Biden is sending the illegals to red states In hope they infect Trump Deplorables.

I imagine criminals in other nations are watching the news and realize our police are turning reactive rather than proactive. If I was a profession criminal in a foreign nation the fact that the blue cities don’t back their police might entice me to cross the Mexican border in such of a better work environment.

Forum List

Back