Biden Is Laughing Stock of the World Leader

The thread accuses President Joe of being an international laughingstock, but the one we have video of world leaders laughing at is tRump. Yes, you found some editied crap that makes it look like entire stadiums are anti Biden. That has nothing to do with the topic.

Try again.

The thing about Joe Potatohead is that he is giving The Worthless Negro a run for the ranking of Worst President Ever. Here we all thought that The Worthless Negro would have that title forever.

Every time that stammering shit clown is trotted out to a camera to read to us at a 4th grade level, another state turns red.

Let's continue to laugh and point at it, as the entire country world is chanting "Fuck Joe Biden!". It's a glorious thing to watch. I'm beginning to think the stolen election is actually a solid win for conservatives.
It's remarkable that Biden has managed to hit the "Fuck Joe Biden" level only a few months into his FUBAR 4 year term. The man is a drooling blithering idiot.

47886285-9986493-image-a-46_1631587923621.jpg

No masks?
Silence peon masks are for the masses, Biden exempted himself.

Really get tired of the insults about Biden's speech impediment. Picking on a disability who does that?
Don't like his policy's talk about that, yes it takes a little more effort than personal attacks.

SassyIrishLass
Of course he deflected to Trump. He can't very well deflect to the stutter fuck he voted for. The incompetent boob has done nothing but screw up since he was elected.

Really get tired of the insults about Biden's speech impediment. Picking on a disability who does that?
Don't like his policy's talk about that, yes it takes a little more effort than personal attacks.
Touched a nerve, did we? Got a disability of your own? AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW................

The thing about Joe Potatohead is that he is giving The Worthless Negro a run for the ranking of Worst President Ever.
And yet historians put him in the top ten and your Orange idol is tied for third worst.

Why is that, do you suppose?

I’m so old I remember when the Left coveted world opinion.

Biden, 78, coughs and splutters his way through ENTIRE speech endorsing Gov. Newsom in recall election today as he brands GOP rival Larry Elder a 'Trump clone'​

He's probably got Covid.

Forum List

Back