Biden is Just Another Phony Baloney Democrat

He still doesn't respond well to questions. Just yesterday he snapped at a guy in Detroit.

Joe Biden was defensive when confronted about gun rights while campaigning Tuesday at an assembly plant in Detroit.

Video from NBC News shows Biden being confronted by a Fiat-Chrysler plant worker about his views on gun rights. The worker accused Biden of attacking Second Amendment gun rights.

“You’re full of s*** ... I support the Second Amendment,” Biden says before naming off guns he owns and explaining his family hunts. An aide tried to interrupt, but Biden was determined to engage with the critic. The Democratic presidential hopeful argued he is not for “taking guns away” after the worker said a viral video shows Biden saying just that.

“I’m not taking your gun away at all. Do you need 100 rounds? ..
Joe Biden gets in argument with Detroit assembly worker over gun rights

He still doesn't respond well to questions. Just yesterday he snapped at a guy in Detroit.

Joe Biden was defensive when confronted about gun rights while campaigning Tuesday at an assembly plant in Detroit.

Video from NBC News shows Biden being confronted by a Fiat-Chrysler plant worker about his views on gun rights. The worker accused Biden of attacking Second Amendment gun rights.

“You’re full of s*** ... I support the Second Amendment,” Biden says before naming off guns he owns and explaining his family hunts. An aide tried to interrupt, but Biden was determined to engage with the critic. The Democratic presidential hopeful argued he is not for “taking guns away” after the worker said a viral video shows Biden saying just that.

Wedge Issues need to be put to sleep. The 2nd A. will not be repealed, R v. W will not be overturned. Gay and Lesbian's will still be able to marry and both will still be allowed to serve our country honorably in our armed services.

One issue voters are the ban of democracy; the fights over God, guns, gays and taxes have been exploited, used by those who profit - politicians and special interests - to side on one way or the other on issues which have been without solutions in decades.

Wedge Issues need to be put to sleep. The 2nd A. will not be repealed, R v. W will not be overturned. Gay and Lesbian's will still be able to marry and both will still be allowed to serve our country honorably in our armed services.

One issue voters are the ban of democracy; the fights over God, guns, gays and taxes have been exploited, used by those who profit - politicians and special interests - to side on one way or the other on issues which have been without solutions in decades.
These issues are important to many voters and should be discussed. That makes it all the more outrageous when Joe Biden is asked about guns he tells the questioner he's "full of shit". If a candidate isn't willing to answer questions calmly and clearly, he comes off like someone not to vote for, don't you think?

I always laugh at these threads. No one is a bigger liar than Trump. I actually don't think there is living person on this planet that has lied more than Trump. But yeah, Biden said something about his academic record and Trumpers go wild.

Don't mind me while I::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
I always laugh at these threads. No one is a bigger liar than Trump. I actually don't think there is living person this planet that has lies more than Trump. But yeah, Biden said something about his academic record and Trumpers go wild.

Don;t mind me while I::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Biden has three months to live, throws live puppies into rush hour traffic, impregnated a two year old, and aborted the second coming of Jesus.

Biden has committed adultery, ran a fake university which ripped off the elderly, lies constantly, and dodged the draft in Vietnam by claiming to have bone spurs.

Biden will also run trillion dollar deficits, alienate our allies, and have one of the most corrupt administrations in history.

I always laugh at these threads. No one is a bigger liar than Trump. I actually don't think there is living person this planet that has lies more than Trump. But yeah, Biden said something about his academic record and Trumpers go wild.

Don;t mind me while I::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Uh huh, Biden is a liar but Trump is WAY more of a liar! :uhoh3:

These issues are important to many voters and should be discussed. That makes it all the more outrageous when Joe Biden is asked about guns he tells the questioner he's "full of shit". If a candidate isn't willing to answer questions calmly and clearly, he comes off like someone not to vote for, don't you think?

You took the comment out of context, that is a lie of omission.

You took the comment out of context, that is a lie of omission.
Instead of responding to my question you call me a liar. Using the Biden method of communication, eh?

Forum List

Back