“Biden is in real significant trouble”

Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, was on with Sean Hannity last night and revealed that he’s got sources in the Secret Service that tell him that Biden’s health “is in real significant trouble”:

I cant even think a worse scenario than having an unhealthy and mentally unstable person in charge of anything and especially the most powerful country in the world,,

we use a democratic process to elect them and it shows why democracy's fail everytime,,
people are stupid and live on emotions
I doubt that him being President, despite OBVIOUS senility at best, is worse than the horror of Harris as President.

Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, was on with Sean Hannity last night and revealed that he’s got sources in the Secret Service that tell him that Biden’s health “is in real significant trouble”:

I cant even think a worse scenario than having an unhealthy and mentally unstable person in charge of anything and especially the most powerful country in the world,,

we use a democratic process to elect them and it shows why democracy's fail everytime,,
I doubt that him being President, despite OBVIOUS senility at best, is worse than the horror of Harris as President.
that has yet to be seen,, but very possibly true,,

We just got done four years of having an unhealthy and mentally unstable person in charge of the most powerful country in the world. Look where that got us. :)
No one except Trump supporters care what Bongino thinks.

We just got done four years of having an unhealthy and mentally unstable person in charge of the most powerful country in the world. Look where that got us. :)
thanks for your opinion,, even though it ignores biden has been proven to have done almost everything trump has been accused of with no proof,,

have a nice day,,

Yeah, like I needed Dan Bongino to point that out to me.

74,000,000 people...how insignificant!

We did pretty good under Trump until the "Covid fiasco" hit....then Pedo took office and in about a month it's a total disaster.

Who the fck are you trying to snow?

Aren't 25 libtards asking for the CODES too...........................JC this is confidence building eh.

They cheated with a manican and won....lol

74,000,000 people...how insignificant!
I hate when you forget the words living and legal

Biden’s health “is in real significant trouble”:
don't worry, kamala will take care of you ...

Biden is fine compared to the blob that was just voted out.

Rising interest rates, inflation fears, turmoil in Syria, yesterday the biggest sell off in the markets since October.....yeah things are just peachy with Slow Joe

You're as slow as Joe is

It only took the senile old fck a month to mess things up....God help us. He croaks we get Knee Pads

Sleepy Joe seems to be a far ways from actually croaking

Once he hits stage 6 dementia? Maybe a year or two. The disease is ruthless

At any rate it'll be obvious
These ass klowns are looking more foolish every day. Cheatin MFs and you couldn't question it or be struck with Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome.

its OK I'm white,, kamala likes to abuse black people,,

We did pretty good under Trump until the "Covid fiasco" hit....then Pedo took office and in about a month it's a total disaster.

Don't know what dream world you live in but Biden's made more progress since he was elected than Trump and his administration did for almost 11 months.
And Trump disappeared after he lost on November 3rd. But hey, you shake that snow globe. It'll bring you back to your hero's days. :)

its OK I'm white,, kamala likes to abuse black people,,
She did help Jussie.

Knee pads? The ho only does that to advance her career

I think this is exactly why we don’t have a democracy.

Don't know what dream world you live in but Biden's made more progress since he was elected than Trump and his administration did for almost 11 months.
And Trump disappeared after he lost on November 3rd. But hey, you shake that snow globe. It'll bring you back to your hero's days. :)
but has that progress been positive or negative,,,

I consider more wars and higher taxs and costs of living to be bad things,,

You're as slow as Pedo Joe.... there is that

You fool, Biden isn't calling the shots, his handlers are

Forum List

Back