“Biden is in real significant trouble”

Biden is fine compared to the blob that was just voted out.

Rising interest rates, inflation fears, turmoil in Syria, yesterday the biggest sell off in the markets since October.....yeah things are just peachy with Slow Joe

You're as slow as Joe is

It only took the senile old fck a month to mess things up....God help us. He croaks we get Knee Pads

Sleepy Joe seems to be a far ways from actually croaking

Once he hits stage 6 dementia? Maybe a year or two. The disease is ruthless

At any rate it'll be obvious

Regardless of our feelings about the policies that the gentleman is pushing at the orders of his "advisers," we all wish him the best of health.

Yes, dementia is ruthless. And I understand that medicine sometimes can only cause bad side effects.

I understand that he is due to visit Texas soon. He really shouldn't, but I guess his advisers felt that he had to.

When FDR died, Vice President Truman was totally unprepared.

I have the feeling that the White House is preparing Vice President Harris.

Sad for the Biden family. Sad for our nation.

Biden is fine compared to the blob that was just voted out.

Rising interest rates, inflation fears, turmoil in Syria, yesterday the biggest sell off in the markets since October.....yeah things are just peachy with Slow Joe

You're as slow as Joe is

It only took the senile old fck a month to mess things up....God help us. He croaks we get Knee Pads

Sleepy Joe seems to be a far ways from actually croaking
Based on what? Are you his doc? :)

Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent, was on with Sean Hannity last night and revealed that he’s got sources in the Secret Service that tell him that Biden’s health “is in real significant trouble”:

I cant even think a worse scenario than having an unhealthy and mentally unstable person in charge of anything and especially the most powerful country in the world,,

we use a democratic process to elect them and it shows why democracy's fail everytime,,
people are stupid and live on emotions

We just got done four years of having an unhealthy and mentally unstable person in charge of the most powerful country in the world. Look where that got us. :)
No one except Trump supporters care what Bongino thinks.

We did pretty good under Trump until the "Covid fiasco" hit....then Pedo took office and in about a month it's a total disaster.

Who the fck are you trying to snow?

Don't know what dream world you live in but Biden's made more progress since he was elected than Trump and his administration did for almost 11 months.
And Trump disappeared after he lost on November 3rd. But hey, you shake that snow globe. It'll bring you back to your hero's days. :)

You're as slow as Pedo Joe.... there is that

You fool, Biden isn't calling the shots, his handlers are
Exactly! And, IMO, the only reason they want to take the nuke codes from him is so they control them, whomever they are.

Joe Biden is way more competent to run this nation that tRump ever was. I feel more safe now than I did with that fat turd rump.
47 years of failure

name one thing he accomplished

New Topics

Forum List

Back