Biden is giving $36 Billion to ailing Teamsters’ Pension Fund - Merry Christmas!

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
And so it begins... federal bailout of pension funds.

President Joe Biden will announce a $36 billion bailout for the Central States Pension Fund, helping to shore up one of the nation's biggest multiemployer plans and delivering help to union allies after a contentious rail deal that frayed ties with organized labor.

Biden to Announce $36 Billion for Ailing Teamsters’ Pension Fund

How the blue fuck can Tater authorize the 36 billion you might ask?.....Through Biden’s pandemic relief law, the American Rescue Plan of course......The money laundering scheme that just keeps on giving.

Fuck me runnin'.......It's another 30 billion every week for something or other.

Anyone else remember when they were moaning and crying nonstop that 5-6 billion for a wall to secure our southern border was too expensive? How's that working out now? Swimmingly well for the dems and US chamber of commerce.

The bottom is out of the bucket.

1670510800669.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

And so it begins... federal bailout of pension funds.

President Joe Biden will announce a $36 billion bailout for the Central States Pension Fund, helping to shore up one of the nation's biggest multiemployer plans and delivering help to union allies after a contentious rail deal that frayed ties with organized labor.

Biden to Announce $36 Billion for Ailing Teamsters’ Pension Fund

How the blue fuck can Tater authorize the 36 billion you might ask?.....Through Biden’s pandemic relief law, the American Rescue Plan of course......The money laundering scheme that just keeps on giving.

Fuck me runnin'.......It's another 30 billion every week for something or other.

Anyone else remember when they were moaning and crying nonstop that 5-6 billion for a wall to secure our southern border was too expensive? How's that working out now? Swimmingly well for the dems and US chamber of commerce.

The bottom is out of the bucket.

Did congress approve this spending?

I do not support this just the same as I did NOT support Trump bailing corporate farms out with billions.
Then you will join me in being against all government transfer payments.

All welfare, bailouts, subsidies, grants and entitlements.

Right?

Then you will join me in being against all government transfer payments.

All welfare, bailouts, subsidies, grants and entitlements.

Right?

Nope. I believe a country that is supposed to be the greatest in the world has an obligation to help it's poor.

Social security and Medicare have helped millions upon millions of american citizens who worked all their lives to receive healthcare and survive.

Nope. I believe a country that is supposed to be the greatest in the world has an obligation to help it's poor.
So you want the filthy government to give away tax money to welfare queens that you like and not to the ones you don't like? LOL!

How about no money to any welfare queens?

So you want the filthy government to give away tax money to welfare queens that you like and not to the ones you don't like? LOL!

How about no money to any welfare queens?

I've already addressed this. Why people can't accept an answer is beyond me.

I've already addressed this. Why people can't accept an answer is beyond me.

Speaking of the filthy ass welfare queens how about this piece of shit Potatohead wanting to use taxpayer's money to bail out greedy ass bloated union pensions?

Flanked by Union Allies, Biden Touts $36 Billion Pension Bailout

Speaking of the filthy ass welfare queens how about this piece of shit Potatohead wanting to use taxpayer's money to bail out greedy ass bloated union pensions?

Flanked by Union Allies, Biden Touts $36 Billion Pension Bailout

Already addressed in this thread. Do you even understand what thread you are posting in?

Forum List

Back