Biden is Exhausted

I think Trump has made it an intentional tactic, as he did in 2016, to go full speed, fly from state to state and bring his "A Game". Career politicians simply don't go at these speeds.

Trump is going to wear down in his age too, he isn't 30 anymore, however, he's used to the fast speed of business, life, partying, chasing deals, heading to job sites, finding a new place to promote his businesses and name etc. It's allowed him to remain young at heart.

Consider all he has gone through and he is still fighting and battling. It's fun to watch and there is little doubt most politicians, even those half his age; can't or won't keep up.

Balls O' Titanium....

"77-year-old Joe Biden is so exhausted from traveling to Minnesota yesterday that he started off Saturday morning by shutting down for the day."

"Biden was in real bad shape when he landed in Delaware last night and spoke to reporters about Ginsburg’s passing.

Biden could barely speak – and he was reading from prepared notes!"

--------------

I am one of the many who thought Biden was a Fool before he was stricken with what appears to be Dementia. But, that doesn't mean I close my eyes to facts; to observable phenomena---so I am willing to say that Biden gave a pretty good speech in Minnesota. I didn't agree with a word, and detected several lies, but he did read it well enough.

And then I see these undoctored clips from his basement that clearly show him babbling like a demented old fool. Reading answers to pre-planted soft-ball questions from a teleprompter.

No explanation for this inconsistency being forthcoming, we have to speculate, and I speculate that there is a drug they give him...one that cannot be taken too often; that wears off in a few hours; and then leaves him in the condition we often see from his basement and in his attempt to react to Ginsburg's death as shown at the bottom of the article cited above.

Does anyone rational have an informed opinion of Biden's mental and physical condition?

The American Public deserves to know, and the Pravda-like Media, acting as the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party, WILL NOT do its job and find out and inform us.

_____

Time to pound this narrative into overdrive, huh? 1st debate is less than two weeks away. Based on the candidates performance in each of their town halls this past week, Trump is in big trouble. He's got a record to run on and he's going to have to defend it. He did a horrible job answering questions from voters. Just wait till Biden is across from him. I love it that you Trump supporters are down to desperation time.
You must be living on another planet or you are so full of shit you can't see straight. There will be no biden Trump debate. They may have an event called that, but biden won't be there to participate in any cognitive manner.

I think Trump has made it an intentional tactic, as he did in 2016, to go full speed, fly from state to state and bring his "A Game". Career politicians simply don't go at these speeds.

Trump is going to wear down in his age too, he isn't 30 anymore, however, he's used to the fast speed of business, life, partying, chasing deals, heading to job sites, finding a new place to promote his businesses and name etc. It's allowed him to remain young at heart.

Consider all he has gone through and he is still fighting and battling. It's fun to watch and there is little doubt most politicians, even those half his age; can't or won't keep up.

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
Said he would sit down and be interviewed by Mueller.
Then chickenshitted out and would only take a questions via a piece of paper.
He's a fucking coward.
He sucks Putin cock, scared to death of him.
#Helsinki

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki

Don't go getting all triggered now, loser.

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki
Why are you such an angry girl?

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki

It's all that constant WINNING of Trump's! Every one of those wins is another big LOSS for him!

Now Ruth!

Supreme_Court_Ruth Cap.jpg

"77-year-old Joe Biden is so exhausted from traveling to Minnesota yesterday that he started off Saturday morning by shutting down for the day."

"Biden was in real bad shape when he landed in Delaware last night and spoke to reporters about Ginsburg’s passing.

--------------

I am one of the many who thought Biden was a Fool before he was stricken with what appears to be Dementia. But, that doesn't mean I close my eyes to facts; to observable phenomena---so I am willing to say that Biden gave a pretty good speech in Minnesota. I didn't agree with a word, and detected several lies, but he did read it well enough.

And then I see these undoctored clips from his basement that clearly show him babbling like a demented old fool. Reading answers to pre-planted soft-ball questions from a teleprompter.

No explanation for this inconsistency being forthcoming, we have to speculate, and I speculate that there is a drug they give him...one that cannot be taken too often; that wears off in a few hours; and then leaves him in the condition we often see from his basement and in his attempt to react to Ginsburg's death as shown at the bottom of the article cited above.

Does anyone rational have an informed opinion of Biden's mental and physical condition?

The American Public deserves to know, and the Pravda-like Media, acting as the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party, WILL NOT do its job and find out and inform us.

_____

Gateway Pundit is not a news source.
It's a right wing blog.
Donate lately?
All you have to do is watch the video, he was wasted. He refused to even take one question like an arrogant asshole. Compared to President Trump he did another rally then talked to reporters.

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki

Same reason these guys were so angry, girly-man.

1600546857568.jpeg

I know you don't know what this is, so Google it.

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki

Troll your heart out, coward.

--------------

_____

It's a right wing blog.
Donate lately?
All you have to do is watch the video, he was wasted. He refused to even take one question like an arrogant asshole. Compared to President Trump he did another rally then talked to reporters.

You mean the video of his remarks about RBG? I watched it. He was fine.
You folks are so brainwashed.
So he didn't want to talk to reporters.
BFD
Trump walks out all the time, too. After he insults everybody.

Last edited:
Here's how Trump stays pumped up.
He uses Adderall, like I said in my previous post.
One of the people from The Apprentice says he crushes it up and snorts it.
He said that sometimes when they were shooting the show, a bit would fly out of his nose.
So watch this video and you can see it's true.

Then at night he takes Valium to wind down. Benzos.
He's been using drugs since the 1990s.

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki

Troll your heart out, coward.

:springbed:

Notice the bitterness, Hawk. Constant losing takes a heavy toll on you.
Notice that any news source that leans right, supports right values, reports any good news for conservatives or is just fair to both sides of the story isn't a legitimate news source.

Joe's ass is dragging and he's just getting started. The more you do at his age, the more it tears you down. Soon, Joe will need a week off in bed to rest, he'll never make it.
By the time of the debates, you'll be able to knock him over with a breath.

publicdomain#12-2.png

--------------

_____
Fake News. A dead guy cannot be exhausted.

Biden is requesting to have a 'fainting couch' on stage at the debates.

Balls O' Titanium....

Nope, no balls at all.
He's a fucking coward.
#Helsinki

Lol, Trump is going to devour Slow Joe in the debates

Left loons know this
1600547729190.png

I wonder what kind of meds the democrat candidate is on. A lot of prescription medication lowers the body's immunity so that justifies the constant use of the mask. Have democrats considered using a body double (maybe they already have) as long as half of Biden's face is concealed?

Forum List

Back