Biden is Exhausted

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
"77-year-old Joe Biden is so exhausted from traveling to Minnesota yesterday that he started off Saturday morning by shutting down for the day."

"Biden was in real bad shape when he landed in Delaware last night and spoke to reporters about Ginsburg’s passing.

Biden could barely speak – and he was reading from prepared notes!"

--------------

I am one of the many who thought Biden was a Fool before he was stricken with what appears to be Dementia. But, that doesn't mean I close my eyes to facts; to observable phenomena---so I am willing to say that Biden gave a pretty good speech in Minnesota. I didn't agree with a word, and detected several lies, but he did read it well enough.

And then I see these undoctored clips from his basement that clearly show him babbling like a demented old fool. Reading answers to pre-planted soft-ball questions from a teleprompter.

No explanation for this inconsistency being forthcoming, we have to speculate, and I speculate that there is a drug they give him...one that cannot be taken too often; that wears off in a few hours; and then leaves him in the condition we often see from his basement and in his attempt to react to Ginsburg's death as shown at the bottom of the article cited above.

Does anyone rational have an informed opinion of Biden's mental and physical condition?

The American Public deserves to know, and the Pravda-like Media, acting as the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party, WILL NOT do its job and find out and inform us.

_____

If Biden is elected, who will be the actual president? Biden will be just a figurehead that reads the words that his handlers put before him. Who will be the head handler?

Biden can't make it through the election let alone 1 year of serving as president, if the China puppet, coup-conspiring, admitted extorting, pu$$y-grabbing, child-sniffing/groping, dementia-suffering racist wins.

If Biden is elected, who will be the actual president? Biden will be just a figurehead that reads the words that his handlers put before him. Who will be the head handler?
Weren't you listening? Biden and Harris both have already declared Harris will.

[Q:th_believecrap::th_believecrap:UOTE="MACAULAY, post: 25526698, member: 44252"]
"77-year-old Joe Biden is so exhausted from traveling to Minnesota yesterday that he started off Saturday morning by shutting down for the day."

"Biden was in real bad shape when he landed in Delaware last night and spoke to reporters about Ginsburg’s passing.

--------------

I am one of the many who thought Biden was a Fool before he was stricken with what appears to be Dementia. But, that doesn't mean I close my eyes to facts; to observable phenomena---so I am willing to say that Biden gave a pretty good speech in Minnesota. I didn't agree with a word, and detected several lies, but he did read it well enough.

And then I see these undoctored clips from his basement that clearly show him babbling like a demented old fool. Reading answers to pre-planted soft-ball questions from a teleprompter.

No explanation for this inconsistency being forthcoming, we have to speculate, and I speculate that there is a drug they give him...one that cannot be taken too often; that wears off in a few hours; and then leaves him in the condition we often see from his basement and in his attempt to react to Ginsburg's death as shown at the bottom of the article cited above.

Does anyone rational have an informed opinion of Biden's mental and physical condition?

The American Public deserves to know, and the Pravda-like Media, acting as the Propaganda Arm of the Democratic Party, WILL NOT do its job and find out and inform us.

_____
[/QUOTE]
Remember Thomas Eagleton.

Yeah, I heard: "Harris-Biden" Ticket. But that does not mean Harris will start out as head handler.

Yeah, I heard: "Harris-Biden" Ticket. But that does not mean Harris will start out as head handler.
Harris was picked for Joe by his Soros/ China-associated handlers. She is along for the ride but will be the recipient of the position.

Harris 'blew'/'slept' her way to where she is now...how quickly she went from calling Joe a racist and a pu$$y-grabber to agree to be his VP candidate shows how immoral and easily bought she is.

--------------

_____

Gateway Pundit is not a news source.
It's a right wing blog.
Donate lately?

Read the fucking article, idiots.
It's from a tweet by a Fox reporter who said he called a lid on the press pool.
Just like Trump does when he goes golfing.
Jesus, you guys are too stupid to read beyond a headline.

I think Trump has made it an intentional tactic, as he did in 2016, to go full speed, fly from state to state and bring his "A Game". Career politicians simply don't go at these speeds.

Trump is going to wear down in his age too, he isn't 30 anymore, however, he's used to the fast speed of business, life, partying, chasing deals, heading to job sites, finding a new place to promote his businesses and name etc. It's allowed him to remain young at heart.

Consider all he has gone through and he is still fighting and battling. It's fun to watch and there is little doubt most politicians, even those half his age; can't or won't keep up.

Why not? She's got experiance being a head handler.

--------------

_____

Time to pound this narrative into overdrive, huh? 1st debate is less than two weeks away. Based on the candidates performance in each of their town halls this past week, Trump is in big trouble. He's got a record to run on and he's going to have to defend it. He did a horrible job answering questions from voters. Just wait till Biden is across from him. I love it that you Trump supporters are down to desperation time.

I think Trump has made it an intentional tactic, as he did in 2016, to go full speed, fly from state to state and bring his "A Game". Career politicians simply don't go at these speeds.

Trump is going to wear down in his age too, he isn't 30 anymore, however, he's used to the fast speed of business, life, partying, chasing deals, heading to job sites, finding a new place to promote his businesses and name etc. It's allowed him to remain young at heart.

Consider all he has gone through and he is still fighting and battling. It's fun to watch and there is little doubt most politicians, even those half his age; can't or won't keep up.

It's called Adderall. FDA approved "speed". That's what Trump is taking to keep up the pace.

Donald Trump Snorted coke & Adderall.. - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

May 13, 2020 - A former Celebrity Apprentice Staffer says that Donald Trump Snorted coke & Adderall the set of 'The Apprentice. Copyright Stuttering John ...

The Adderall rumors are back: Is Donald Trump on drugs ...
www.newsbreak.com › news › the-adderall-rumors-are-...

So what do you think: Is Donald Trump on drugs? It's a question that has hovered around this president since well before he took office, and cropped up all over ...

Did Adderall fly out of Trump's nose at a press conference ...
www.newsbreak.com › news › did-adderall-fly-out-of-t...

Sep 8, 2020 - It's a Zapruder film for amphetamines. Ever since he delivered a sniff-heavy performance in a debate with Hillary Clinton during the 2016 ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back