Biden Is Completely Screwed As Multiple Scandals Are Simultaneously Exposed

Is it a surprise that a guy who has spent 47 years in politics turns out to be a creepy corrupt SOB who hits on young girls?
Most of America recognizes people with imaginations like yours as delusional fools and morons.
There is solid proof dumbass. It is in writing. Your entire party is corrupt.
As I said, you are delusional. Your goofiness defines you. You live in tin foil hat land.
There is proof now, but I've been telling you this from the beginning. :itsok:
Is it in Gateway Pundit, Facebook, or RT News? Perhaps Sputnik Gazzetta?
Its everywhere but cnn. Declassified documents state it.

None of this will amount to much without media exposure. You all think that is gonna happen?

I would love to see the media cover it. It shows how crazy Trump and his supporters are. Keep it up and it will be 60-40 Biden.
Make up your mind. Earlier you said no one cares and now you say YOU want to see coverage.

May i suggest a notepad so you can keep track of your talking points?

It would show how crazy Trump and his supporters are. If I were advising Democrats, I would let Americans know how crazy Trump and his supporters are. Like I said, Biden would win 60-40.

All you demonstrate is how cuckoo you are.
I guess if you completely ignore the Brennan-authored documents, Comey's testimony / declarations, official records / documents / reports and all of the news etc... it is easy to convince yourself this is the case. It's all part of being a snowflake, I guess.

Fact: The Russians hacked the DNC servers
Fact: The Russians launched a successful phishing attack against Podesta
Fact: Russia bought pro-Trump ads on social media
Fact: Manafort gave internal polling data and other campaign information to a associate with ties to Russian Intelligence
Fact: The Russia investigation was underway and was not started by the Steele dossier.
Fact: The IG report stated the investigation was justified.
Fact: Our intelligence agencies report that Russia is putting out false information to denigrate Biden.

You are the one ignoring facts.

Less than a month out from election day, and Joe Biden has now been exposed as having taken part in 2 massive political scandals, one being the largest in US history

1. JOE BIDEN - TREASONOUS FAILED POLITICAL COUP CO-CONSPRATOR
Existing evidence proves former VP Joe Biden was in on the Obama planned political coup attempt that was based on the known Hillary Russian Collusion scam he and Obama (and others) were briefed on 28 July 2016. 5 days later Obama administration agencies began officially investigating Trump and his team based on accusations and reports known not only to be lies but based on Russian Intelligence Service propaganda bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton, provided to the FBI as well by the foreign ex-spy Steele who was working for the Russians.

President Trump's order to declassify and release ALL documents, notes, and material on everything connected to the Russian hoax-based coup is exposing Biden as being 1/2 of the nation's leadership at the time driving the coup attempt from the WH.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-president-trump-authorizes-total-declassification-documents-related-spygate-hillary-email-scandal-no-redactions/

2. 'INFLUENCE', 'INFLUENCE'....GET YOUR 'INFLUENCE' HERE

Joe Biden is no 'Bill/Hillary Clinton' when it come to Influence-Peddling, but they did damn well for themselves. Existing evidence shows wherever Joe Biden's Foreign Policy Role took him, his family trailed behind with their hands out and walked away with MILLIONS of dollars from some of this nation's top enemies - Russia, China, etc...

Only with the last name of 'Biden' and a father being the VP of the United States could a bottom-tier law graduate booted out of the military for drug use end up on the Boards of a criminal-owned / Putin Pal's energy company and the board of a company owned by the Chinese government, being paid millions, and yet have no talents or abilities relating to those companies. Only such a person with connections like a VP for a father could get 3.5 Million from a Russian Mayor's wife.

Despite Joe Biden having repeatedly saying he had no idea what his son was doing for a living / working for, during the Democrats attempted Impeachment coup a State Department witness testified that Burisma Board members showed up demanding a meeting with Joe Biden, using son Hunter's name as leverage to get the meeting. The Rep testified that the State Department Rep advised Biden not to take the meeting due to perceptions of Conflicts of Interest but that Biden did...and more after that 1st one. The rep also testified, in his opinion, the Bidens should be investigated and be the ones having to testify under oath.

https://corruption.news/2020-09-29-burisma-admits-court-it-bribed-joe-and-hunter-biden.html

And there it is - overwhelming, undeniable evidence that Joe Biden is as dirty, as criminal, and as treasonous as the day is long. THIS is the Democrat party's Presidential candidate, an elderly, elitist, racist, self-enriching, treasonous, Dementia-suffering crook who has failed to do anything over his 40+ years in office - to include failing to help affect a political coup - except make a fortune for him and his family selling influence and selling out his country.
Biden, Brennan, Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page &Mueller committed treason. And I doubt a single one of them will ever do time.

Probably not. This evidence means nothing unless they are held accountable.
All that is needed to stop this is bring someone up on treason charges and put them in front of a firing squad and put their co-conspirators in prison. Treason must be purged by blood.

If they will launch a Coup from within The Government, they will use a Bio Weapon on The President and Chiefs of Staff and his Administration.

It doesn't seem so clear cut as you claim and of course there is his actions already on video and his own words of how he deals with issues by threats.

actually, it's completely clear... Did you actually read the article you posted? Most of the people interviewed didn't even remember Reade, but they all praise Biden as a boss.

Remember in 2016 when we had Milo Alex Jones Gavin McGinnis another patriots freely posting on Facebook and Twitter. They were rock stars that put Trump over the hump.. 2020 all these people have been silenced and many many more.. we have been deleted
Liberal Censorship, the oppression / denial of 1st Amendment Rights....more crimes committed to try to ensure Trump loses.

And that will fail.

None of this will amount to much without media exposure. You all think that is gonna happen?
I think it can. Not as much as it should, but some. Tucker Carlson's ratings are what they are. People are paying attention.

People who are currently going to vote for Biden will not be persuaded by any of this.
Don't be so sure. There are plenty of women that have planned to go to vote, and after learning this, may simply not bother. This is serious info, and if believed, will not be overlooked by women or even men that have empathy for (have a daughter) such crimes.

I'm fairly new to politics, but I know one thing for sure. If Biden legitimately wins, I'm done with politics altogether. The world will be seriously screwed, and I'll be thankful to be one of the few untouched by it's collapse.

How are you untouched?

JOE BIDEN - TREASONOUS FAILED POLITICAL COUP CO-CONSPRATOR
Existing evidence proves former VP Joe Biden was in on the Obama planned political coup attempt that was based on the known Hillary Russian Collusion scam he and Obama (and others) were briefed on 28 July 2016
NOPE! The Comey notes, lists the people present at their briefing with Obama, it lists 3 other initials of people present, Joe Biden wasn't one of them.

Fake

Less than a month out from election day, and Joe Biden has now been exposed as having taken part in 2 massive political scandals, one being the largest in US history

Existing evidence proves former VP Joe Biden was in on the Obama planned political coup attempt that was based on the known Hillary Russian Collusion scam he and Obama (and others) were briefed on 28 July 2016. 5 days later Obama administration agencies began officially investigating Trump and his team based on accusations and reports known not only to be lies but based on Russian Intelligence Service propaganda bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton, provided to the FBI as well by the foreign ex-spy Steele who was working for the Russians.

President Trump's order to declassify and release ALL documents, notes, and material on everything connected to the Russian hoax-based coup is exposing Biden as being 1/2 of the nation's leadership at the time driving the coup attempt from the WH.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-president-trump-authorizes-total-declassification-documents-related-spygate-hillary-email-scandal-no-redactions/

Joe Biden is no 'Bill/Hillary Clinton' when it come to Influence-Peddling, but they did damn well for themselves. Existing evidence shows wherever Joe Biden's Foreign Policy Role took him, his family trailed behind with their hands out and walked away with MILLIONS of dollars from some of this nation's top enemies - Russia, China, etc...

Only with the last name of 'Biden' and a father being the VP of the United States could a bottom-tier law graduate booted out of the military for drug use end up on the Boards of a criminal-owned / Putin Pal's energy company and the board of a company owned by the Chinese government, being paid millions, and yet have no talents or abilities relating to those companies. Only such a person with connections like a VP for a father could get 3.5 Million from a Russian Mayor's wife.

Despite Joe Biden having repeatedly saying he had no idea what his son was doing for a living / working for, during the Democrats attempted Impeachment coup a State Department witness testified that Burisma Board members showed up demanding a meeting with Joe Biden, using son Hunter's name as leverage to get the meeting. The Rep testified that the State Department Rep advised Biden not to take the meeting due to perceptions of Conflicts of Interest but that Biden did...and more after that 1st one. The rep also testified, in his opinion, the Bidens should be investigated and be the ones having to testify under oath.

https://corruption.news/2020-09-29-burisma-admits-court-it-bribed-joe-and-hunter-biden.html

And there it is - overwhelming, undeniable evidence that Joe Biden is as dirty, as criminal, and as treasonous as the day is long. THIS is the Democrat party's Presidential candidate, an elderly, elitist, racist, self-enriching, treasonous, Dementia-suffering crook who has failed to do anything over his 40+ years in office - to include failing to help affect a political coup - except make a fortune for him and his family selling influence and selling out his country.
Too late now, Sparky... your Orange Baboon-God is screwed, blued and tatooed... :p

It doesn't seem so clear cut as you claim and of course there is his actions already on video and his own words of how he deals with issues by threats.

actually, it's completely clear... Did you actually read the article you posted? Most of the people interviewed didn't even remember Reade, but they all praise Biden as a boss.
Yes I read the article and a few others. Just because he was a 'good boss' doean't mean he wasn't capable of doing such to someone else. Even the article states that she should be heard; All said they never heard any rumors or allegations of Biden engaging in sexual misconduct, until the recent assault allegation made by Tara Reade. Former staffers said they believed Reade should be heard, and acknowledged that their experiences do not disprove her accusation.

Another thing that happens when harassment is reported is a blacklist even if it is a slow one. (been there and experienced that too) Toner (Savage's super) and Savage (Ben) are not on agreement that Reade's job performance was lacking as he doesn't recall a conversation for a workout.

Unlike many of these stories that come out years after the fact this one was documented when it happened;

Reade told journalist Katie Halper on a podcast that in 1993, Biden pinned her against a wall in a Senate building, reached under her clothes and penetrated her with his fingers while kissing her.

• After pulling away, Reade recalled Biden telling her that he thought she liked him. Reade claims that Biden looked at her and said: "You're nothing to me" — words that she says affected her "almost more than the assault" because of how much respect she then had for him.
  • Reade said when Biden saw that she looked "shocked," he told her: "You're OK, you're fine."
  • Reade told Halper that she told family and a friend about the incident at the time.
April 9: Reade filed a police report claiming she was the victim of a sexual assault in 1993. She tweeted that she did so solely for "safety reasons," acknowledging that the statute of limitations had run out on her complaint.

I've been the receiving end several times in my life and it came from people who most would have never thought could or would do such a thing; even so a few knew that some of those people were capable of such behavior. I also heard Biden bragging about forcing another country to drop an investigation. He is a pretty touchy feely guy too and that is also documented on video. In this case she did tell someone when it happened who corroborates that she did tell her about it when it happened.

Despite Joe Biden having repeatedly saying he had no idea what his son was doing for a living / working for, during the Democrats attempted Impeachment coup a State Department witness testified that Burisma Board members showed up demanding a meeting with Joe Biden, using son Hunter's name as leverage to get the meeting. The Rep testified that the State Department Rep advised Biden not to take the meeting due to perceptions of Conflicts of Interest but that Biden did...and more after that 1st one.

What I find most hilarious about this attempt to smear Biden is how it defeats itself.

I don't think that Joe Biden refusing to take a meeting with Burisma is the evidence of corruption that you think. Not that this poster will ever acknowledge that (hell they've had me on block because they don't appreciate contradictory opinions), but it takes a certain derangement to frame it this way.

All you demonstrate is how cuckoo you are.
I guess if you completely ignore the Brennan-authored documents, Comey's testimony / declarations, official records / documents / reports and all of the news etc... it is easy to convince yourself this is the case. It's all part of being a snowflake, I guess.

Fact: The Russians hacked the DNC servers
Fact: The Russians launched a successful phishing attack against Podesta
Fact: Russia bought pro-Trump ads on social media
Fact: Manafort gave internal polling data and other campaign information to a associate with ties to Russian Intelligence
Fact: The Russia investigation was underway and was not started by the Steele dossier.
Fact: The IG report stated the investigation was justified.
Fact: Our intelligence agencies report that Russia is putting out false information to denigrate Biden.

You are the one ignoring facts.
Facts? bullshit. Parroting the lying media aren't facts.

Biden, Brennan, Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Strozk, Page &Mueller committed treason. And I doubt a single one of them will ever do time.

Probably not. This evidence means nothing unless they are held accountable.
Once people start facing firing squads, and life in prison for treason, these leftist globalist commie moles will start squawking.

Personally I think we actually need to execute some of these people by firings squad or hanging and it needs broadcast on National TV on ever channel.

All of the rock’s Instagram traffic should alert intelligent people when an icon of the more libidinal types endorses Biden whilst blm goes libidinal in destroying American infrastructure and small businesses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back