Biden is already more popular than Trump has ever been

And Trumptards wonder why he lost by 7 million votes. :laugh:

Poll of the week: A new Gallup poll finds that President-elect Joe Biden has a 55% favorable rating and a 41% unfavorable rating.
The same poll gives President Donald Trump a 42% favorable rating and a 57% unfavorable rating.

Lol, yeah sure. He's a pedo.

Donald should have Billy Barf prove that Biden is a pedo.
Good luck with that! ;)

There's plenty of proof. Unfortunately, you don't have eyes to see or ears to hear. You're not alone.

With 40 years of public service, if there were "plenty of proof" or any proof, someone would have complained, filed charges, etc. - certainly a parent would.

Maybe it's time to quit slandering him on that front.
47 years of being a pathetic, waste of oxygen, sellout to china--- piece of shit
you wouldnt disagree if you could control your own mind, coyote....until then, all you can do is thumbs down..you must obey the fake propaganda the demonRATs tell you
Sometimes a thumbs down is the only appropriate answer to bullshit.
you wouldnt disagree if you could control your own mind

People control their own mind but what upset those like you is you can not control what others think...
yea...ok...you are about as useless as tits on a bull. and, i could give 2 shits what you think, its irrelavent

Wow, talk about triggered. Why is Gallup bullshit? Which poll do you prefer?
I don't prefer ANY poll that compares someone who completed his first term in office
vs. someone who hasn't spent one single day as president!
There is absolutely nothing in Joe Biden's long corruption filled resume which would make any
honest person think he would be a competent president.

It will be an attempt at Obama 2.0 without Obama to carry it off.

The whole premise is bullshit and Gallup is just the dick sucking group of pollsters who would
put out such swill and act like it's a serious attempt at information gathering. It's disgraceful.
I don’t care much for polls either but Trump seems to live and breath by them which is why I asked.
I'm sure it's part of his daily reality. We can afford to ignore polls. I don't think politicians can which is unfortunate.
No Trump has been all about the polls and ratings ever since he was a reality show personality. Like them or not they do give a rough gauge of how things are. If they didn’t then they wouldn’t be such a large industry
Meaningless.

Wow, talk about triggered. Why is Gallup bullshit? Which poll do you prefer?
I don't prefer ANY poll that compares someone who completed his first term in office
vs. someone who hasn't spent one single day as president!
There is absolutely nothing in Joe Biden's long corruption filled resume which would make any
honest person think he would be a competent president.

It will be an attempt at Obama 2.0 without Obama to carry it off.

The whole premise is bullshit and Gallup is just the dick sucking group of pollsters who would
put out such swill and act like it's a serious attempt at information gathering. It's disgraceful.
I don’t care much for polls either but Trump seems to live and breath by them which is why I asked.
I'm sure it's part of his daily reality. We can afford to ignore polls. I don't think politicians can which is unfortunate.
No Trump has been all about the polls and ratings ever since he was a reality show personality. Like them or not they do give a rough gauge of how things are. If they didn’t then they wouldn’t be such a large industry
Meaningless.
Then why do you suppose campaigns use them so frequently and often?

Forum List

Back