Biden is a commy and is reciting from his commy heroes

• Banned
  • Banned
Please remember......

You may have your investments locked, and your home secured today.......

But all that is required for evil men to take it all is for good men to continue to do nothing.

Confucious I mean confused joe says man in glass rocking chair should not kick the cave cricket
Isn't your skidmark married to a commie?
Women hold up half the sky says Mau. I mean Joey
Women are a resource that ought to be deployed outside of the homes into the professional fields. You hate women? So fitting........

Please remember......

But all that is required for evil men to take it all is for good men to continue to do nothing.
What "evil" men? I wish they would hurry up and tow that fucking aircraft carrier out to sea a scuttle it.

Please remember......

What "evil" men? I wish they would hurry up and tow that fucking aircraft carrier out to sea a scuttle it.

Biden, and ANYONE who would vote for him

Thanks for the disrespect for the US Military Personnel.

• Banned

Confucious I mean confused joe says man in glass rocking chair should not kick the cave cricket
Women are a resource that ought to be deployed outside of the homes into the professional fields. You hate women? So fitting........
This is how Mau Zedong treated women you ignoramus
You and Biden are both retarded

NYEET20170721A13_Page_1_Image_0001-700x420.jpg

1E7B1596-AC8C-4F44-9B29-E5002F888D2E.jpg

Bidens hero

Forum List

Back