Biden is a bumbling old fool...

There is no way Democrats are stupid enough to put this man against Trump.

I'd rather see a leader who makes gaffes than one who is a pathological liar. I suppose you worship being mislead, it must provide you blissful catharsis'.
Pretty classy to call a young woman a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier" and you defend the demented fuckwit

"demented", hardly. Are you suggesting VP Biden called Palin a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier"? In her case I'd find that to be a compliment.

I'd rather see a leader who makes gaffes than one who is a pathological liar. I suppose you worship being mislead, it must provide you blissful catharsis'.
Pretty classy to call a young woman a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier" and you defend the demented fuckwit

"demented", hardly. Are you suggesting VP Biden called Palin a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier"? In her case I'd find that to be a compliment.
See? You do it again

D0NGWV4XgAEvJoM-768x768.jpg

Joe Biden: “We have to depend on what the president’s going to do right now. And first of all he has, uh, .to tell…uh…uh…wait til the cases before anything happens — look, the whole idea…he’s got to get in place things that were shortages of.”

We catch Joe in lies everyday...what are you smoking?...

Really? How about posting his lies.

How about his lie about his son being US Attorney General? Or his lie about getting arrested in the Union of South Africa? Or a thousand others. You can call them "gaffes" , but in reality they are just plain old lies.
"Joe Biden says it, I believe it, that settles it."

-- Fly Catcher

Unlike you, I think for myself. Unlike you, I post links when I make a claim. Unlike you, I don't call people childish nom de plumes. Grow up!
6 lies in one post. Amazing.

Nobody mentioned Palin, you fucking idiot.

Madison Moore, 21, told the Macon Telegraph that for people to wave off the bizarre jibe as a joke was “kind of insulting.”

“It was kind of humiliating to be called a liar on national TV by the former vice president,” Moore told the newspaper.

“Instead of answering that question straightforward, his immediate response was to attempt to invalidate me by exposing my inexperience.”

The Mercer University economics student was at a New Hampshire campaign event on Sunday with a school trip when she asked the Democratic presidential hopeful about the viability of his campaign given his fourth-place standing in the Iowa caucuses.

Biden responded: “Iowa’s a caucus. Have you ever been to a caucus?”

When she nodded yes, Biden retorted: “No, you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier,” drawing laughter from the crowd.

Moore, of Fernandina Beach, Florida, said she was nervous when Biden asked if she’d been to a caucus and nodded yes. She hasn’t been to a caucus, but said she felt that was irrelevant to her question.

“He has been performing extremely poorly in this race and the fact that he couldn’t just straight answer my question without bullying or intimidating just exacerbates that fact,” Moore told the Telegraph.
Biden's Iowa performance sucked, a young woman asked him about it, and being unable to offer a rational response, Creepy Uncle Joe berated her.

But don't you dare criticize him, you coward.

Forum List

Back