Biden is a bumbling old fool...

Now they want Cuomo the man that invested in a failing solar energy company instead of buying ventilators....and a governor that was screaming for more ventilators when he had thousands in a warehouse that Trump had sent to him....He loves the camera but fails at his duty....
And Joe is getting worse day by day....look out for the Hildabeast....I can hear her roaring from over the hill....

There is no way Democrats are stupid enough to put this man against Trump.

I'd rather see a leader who makes gaffes than one who is a pathological liar. I suppose you worship being mislead, it must provide you blissful catharsis'.
We catch Joe in lies everyday...what are you smoking?...

The cult of dementia does not care that Biden needs help constantly. They don't care if he thinks that he did things that never happened nor thinks that incoherent ramblings are answers. They will defend Biden no matter what. They will happily burn down the country and dance in the ashes if it means Trump is gone.

There is no way that Republicans are stupid enough to put a corrupt, incompetent, senile, dotard like Trump against Biden.

Oh wait!

I'd rather see a leader who makes gaffes than one who is a pathological liar. I suppose you worship being mislead, it must provide you blissful catharsis'.
Gaffes??
007E774F-46BB-4ED2-8362-4742DCD9FF4C.gif

The Democrats in those states that have held primaries have stated pretty clearly that he was precisely who they want to put up against Trump. What was it about those election results that you didn't understand?

The Democrats in those states that have held primaries have stated pretty clearly that he was precisely who they want to put up against Trump. What was it about those election results that you didn't understand?

The D's in those states were looking for the best candidate to lose against Trump, and there is no one better that Sleepy Joe. Biden won't even know he lost, and he won't be back in 2024. Putting someone young and with-it would ruin them permanently for future races considering the size of the schlonging the D's will get this fall.

But Thou, O LORD, shalt laugh at them;
Thou shalt have all the heathen in derision.

Psalm 59:8

We catch Joe in lies everyday...what are you smoking?...

Really? How about posting his lies.

You can eat all of Biden's shit you want.

Just don't expect normal people to believe you when you say it's yummy.

Forum List

Back