Biden: Integrating Blacks Would Turn Schools Into a Racial Jungle

1977, people change. On a White House recording, Ronald Reagan can be heard saying that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes! lol

True, in 2008, Joe Biden thought Obama was articulate for a black man. It only took him 21 years to get to that point. Maybe in a few more years he will get to the point that they are his equal.

1977, people change. On a White House recording, Ronald Reagan can be heard saying that Blacks were still uncomfortable wearing shoes! lol
The problem is Joe Biden said in 2007 that Obama was clean and articulate.......
The first black candidate that was clean..... I mean Cmmon Joe......that shows how you look at black folk....it's horrible

Must have pissed of Booker T Washington, Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Alan Keys

and this is a guy that just said, if you dont vote for me....you ain't black.....like he owns black folk.....creepy as fuck

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." ~ Joe Biden, 2019

The problem is Joe Biden said in 2007 that Obama was clean and articulate.......
The first black candidate that was clean..... I mean Cmmon Joe......that shows how you look at black folk....it's horrible

Must have pissed of Booker T Washington, Shirley Chisholm, Jesse Jackson, Alan Keys

and this is a guy that just said, if you dont vote for me....you ain't black.....like he owns black folk.....creepy as fuck

"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids." ~ Joe Biden, 2019

That makes me laugh EVERYTIME.......

True, in 2008, Joe Biden thought Obama was articulate for a black man. It only took him 21 years to get to that point. Maybe in a few more years he will get to the point that they are his equal.
Yeah no shit, he was surprised a black man was clean and articulate........and we're the racists....holy shit.

And then they trot out homObama to quash the truth of Low IQ Joe's long history of bigotry and racism....

But what about homObama, who is not a descendant of slaves.... nope. The cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief is the descendant of Jewish slave owning Confederates, and his black Kenyan ancestors may have been the ones in Africa rounding up other tribes and selling them to the ships....

Obama's ancestors on his white mother's side appear to have been slave owners. William Reitwiesner, an amateur genealogical researcher, has published a history of Obama's mother's family and discovered that her ancestors have a distinctly shadowy past.

Reitwiesner traced Obama's great-great-great-great-grandfather, George Washington Overall, and found that he owned two slaves in Kentucky: a 15-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man. He also found out that Obama's great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, Mary Duvall, also owned a pair of slaves listed in an 1850 census record. They were a 60-year-old man and a 58-year-old woman. In fact, the Duvalls were a wealthy family whose members were descended from a major landowner, Maureen Duvall, whose estate owned at least 18 slaves in the 17th century.

But was that Biden actually incorrect?

Look, I believe everyone should be treated equal and given the same opportunity as the next person but many people can not nor do they want to live or have their society mixed with other cultures and it goes for every culture and not just white society...

The melting pot mentality has failed so many times and yet people never learn...

I’m glad you don’t live in America. Where do you live?

Look, I believe everyone should be treated equal and given the same opportunity as the next person but many people can not nor do they want to live or have their society mixed with other cultures and it goes for every culture and not just white society...

The melting pot mentality has failed so many times and yet people never learn...

When did Tejas leave the Union?

When did Tejas leave the Union?

You didn't seem at all familiar with the United States. You should think about doing something to improve that.

Forum List

Back