Biden insistence on disregarding the Constitution is not a deal breaker to Democrats

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
Just to be clear, our current President clearly despises the Constitution and the limits it imposes on government, especially the Executive Branch.

For example: Canceling the Constitution: Biden hailed for violating rule of law to extend eviction moratorium

Or, his unilateral act of even attempting to spend hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to “pay off” a portion of students’ college education loan debt without required Congressional legislation to authorize it. See, Biden’s Disdain for the Working-Class

Or how about his giving voice to the ridiculous progressive concept of an “evolving” meaning of the Constitution. See, Biden exposes the truth about progressives and the Constitution

On a very practical level, his disdain for our Constitution is also seen in his nearly complete hostility to even trying to secure our Southern Border. For a well-reasoned discussion on this example, see: Immigration: How Biden Is violating the Constitution - Independence Institute

So, if Democratics and libs and progressives wish to condemn Trump for suggesting the possibility of suspending even Constitutional laws and rules (relative to his claim that his re-election was “stolen”), I agree. Trump was in the wrong.

Are there any liberals or progressives or Democrats out there who agree that Biden is also in the wrong? I haven’t read any such condemnations from them about Biden’s words, attitudes and attempted actions.

Just to be clear, our current President clearly despises the Constitution and the limits it imposes on government, especially the Executive Branch.

For example: Canceling the Constitution: Biden hailed for violating rule of law to extend eviction moratorium

Or, his unilateral act of even attempting to spend hundreds of billions of our tax dollars to “pay off” a portion of students’ college education loan debt without required Congressional legislation to authorize it. See, Biden’s Disdain for the Working-Class

Or how about his giving voice to the ridiculous progressive concept of an “evolving” meaning of the Constitution. See, Biden exposes the truth about progressives and the Constitution

On a very practical level, his disdain for our Constitution is also seen in his nearly complete hostility to even trying to secure our Southern Border. For a well-reasoned discussion on this example, see: Immigration: How Biden Is violating the Constitution - Independence Institute

So, if Democratics and libs and progressives wish to condemn Trump for suggesting the possibility of suspending even Constitutional laws and rules (relative to his claim that his re-election was “stolen”), I agree. Trump was in the wrong.

Are there any liberals or progressives or Democrats out there who agree that Biden is also in the wrong? I haven’t read any such condemnations from them about Biden’s words, attitudes and attempted actions.
Prfo$$ional politician$ in America ALWAYS back the American constituencies federal Constitution, WHEN it's in those profe$$ional politician$ best intere$t$!

Any and all disregard for the Constitution isn't a deal breaker for those fifth columnist shitbags.....Except when a republican does it, then they're the next coming of Madison.

As usual you are a clueless Nazi. You are the ones who despise the Constitution.

Biden has something called compassion. He did not violate the rule of law extending the moratorium on evictions. The Supreme Court is a crooked right wing bunch of Nazis.

He does not need congressional permission to forgive a portion of student loans that are held by the federal government. The government is clearly forgoing income. For example, the IRS can settle a debt for less than what the taxpayer owes. They do not need congressional approval for that.

The Constitution has to evolve as times change. There are many things today that the founding fathers never would have dreamed of. Therefore the Constitution does not address this.

The border is a policy disagreement not a constitutional issue. More right wing loons.

Biden is not suspending the Constitution. If I were in Biden's place, I would impose martial law in mostly red states until free and fair elections are held.

As usual you are a clueless Nazi. You are the ones who despise the Constitution.

Biden has something called compassion. He did not violate the rule of law extending the moratorium on evictions. The Supreme Court is a crooked right wing bunch of Nazis.

He does not need congressional permission to forgive a portion of student loans that are held by the federal government. The government is clearly forgoing income. For example, the IRS can settle a debt for less than what the taxpayer owes. They do not need congressional approval for that.

The Constitution has to evolve as times change. There are many things today that the founding fathers never would have dreamed of. Therefore the Constitution does not address this.

The border is a policy disagreement not a constitutional issue. More right wing loons.

Biden is not suspending the Constitution. If I were in Biden's place, I would impose martial law in mostly red states until free and fair elections are held.

Dems just ignore it when they see fit, ignoring the RKBA and Free Exercise are two of the most glaring examples.

Any and all disregard for the Constitution isn't a deal breaker for those fifth columnist shitbags.....Except when a republican does it, then they're the next coming of Madison.

When right wing Nazis on the Supreme Court ignore the clear language of the Constitution, that is okay. The Constitution clearly states that Congress has the power to regulate federal elections, yet the Supreme Court has dismantled the voting rights act. That is okay with you.

When right wing Nazis on the Supreme Court ignore the clear language of the Constitution, that is okay. The Constitution clearly states that Congress has the power to regulate federal elections, yet the Supreme Court has dismantled the voting rights act. That is okay with you.
Ignore the OP much, moron?

What words give it that right exactly?

Are they as explicit as the RKBA?

He does not need congressional permission to forgive a portion of student loans that are held by the federal government.
He absolutely does, dumb ass.
Why the hell do you think it is being blocked in Federal Courts?

You’re that ignorant?
The President cannot cancel a financial obligation.

At least Trump was honest about his wilingness to suspend the Constitution.. a story I am btw not up on at this time, have 2 confess.. What was his reasoning?

Lincoln was never upfront about it, according to my best info and I have read many history books on Lincoln.

Then there is the comparable (to Lincoln) Brandon, who also disregards the Constitution and other laws (allowing illegals into our country while no law legalizing them has been crafted, much less passed)

But again

What was Trump's reasoning? I have read little about this but I know Trump. He usually respects .. shall we say, the old way of doing things in America

At least Trump was honest about his wilingness to suspend the Constitution.. a story I am btw not up on at this time, have 2 confess..

Lincoln was never upfront about it, according to my best info and I have read many history books on Lincoln.

Then there is the comparable Brandon, who also disregards the Constitution and other laws (allowing illegals into our country when no law legalizing them has been crafted, much less passed)
Trump said something very fucking stupid. I couldn’t disagree with that assertion of his more. I give Trump one sliver of credit for having the sense to them promptly backpeddle.

Brandon pays lip service to the Constitution but regularly demonstrates that he holds it in great disdain.

What we need in this republic of ours is a President who actually and truly believes in the Constitution and will fight for it.

Every President ignores the Constitution. Some, like obama, will say he doesnt have the power and do it anyway.
Buuuuuut lets ignore reality, AKA the REAL problem, because of TDS.
Dumbfucks.

Forum List

Back