Biden: Inflation a chance to turn to clean energy

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
What a horse's ass:

President Biden faced backlash after appearing to suggest that high gas prices will be a "good" opportunity to make a fundamental turn" to clean energy on Monday.

Some conservatives called the president out on Twitter for the comments, as gas prices average $4.98 a gallon nationwide, according to AAA and inflation rose to a 40-year-high last month, sparking fears of an impending recession.

Conservative political operative Greg Price tweeted out the moment where the president defended his green energy policies to reporters while vacationing at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.

"My dear mother used to have an expression: out of everything lousy, something good will happen if you look hard enough for it. We have a chance to make a fundamental turn toward renewable energy, electric vehicles, and not just electric vehicles but across the board," Biden told the crowd of reporters.

Biden's comments sparked backlash from many conservatives, with some critiquing Biden as being tone-deaf to the problems average Americans are facing.

"He keeps telling you he doesn't give a damn that you can't afford gas, all you have to do is start to believe him," Radio host and columnist Derek Hunter tweeted.

Yeah, screw the poor bastards that can't afford to pay the rent, eat, and drive their car. November can't come soon enough, and 2024 too. Something like this tells you where his priorities are.

He knows good and damn well this country isn't ready switch over to renewables for a long time, he said so himself not too long ago.

What a horse's ass:

President Biden faced backlash after appearing to suggest that high gas prices will be a "good" opportunity to make a fundamental turn" to clean energy on Monday.

Some conservatives called the president out on Twitter for the comments, as gas prices average $4.98 a gallon nationwide, according to AAA and inflation rose to a 40-year-high last month, sparking fears of an impending recession.

Conservative political operative Greg Price tweeted out the moment where the president defended his green energy policies to reporters while vacationing at Rehoboth Beach in Delaware.

"My dear mother used to have an expression: out of everything lousy, something good will happen if you look hard enough for it. We have a chance to make a fundamental turn toward renewable energy, electric vehicles, and not just electric vehicles but across the board," Biden told the crowd of reporters.

Biden's comments sparked backlash from many conservatives, with some critiquing Biden as being tone-deaf to the problems average Americans are facing.

"He keeps telling you he doesn't give a damn that you can't afford gas, all you have to do is start to believe him," Radio host and columnist Derek Hunter tweeted.

Yeah, screw the poor bastards that can't afford to pay the rent, eat, and drive their car. November can't come soon enough, and 2024 too. Something like this tells you where his priorities are.

He knows good and damn well this country isn't ready switch over to renewables for a long time, he said so himself not too long ago.

Yep....obey......do what we say.......

What a horse's ass:

I was just thinking this the other day as I had to put a second mortgage on my home to fuel my car

I thought to myself:

"Self, would't it be great if carbon free fire came out my ass to propel myself and car down the road so I could afford to live again?"

1655778910203.png

Meanwhile, China and India are building out hundreds of coal-fired power plants.

The climate scam is all to destroy and enslave the West.

What a horse's ass:

Fools and their fools gold.

Biden stupidity causes uproar

President Biden has been bragging about his failed anti-foss fuel energy policy is a (forced painful) policy-driven transition from an a undance of fossil fuel energy to solar, wind, water, and a non-existent clean energy source that has NOT BEEN INVENTED YET.

Even the far left has been forced to admit it is criminally stupid to cause such turmoil, pain, and economic disaster IOT force a transition away from fossil fuel when you have nothing to transition to.

Today, the Idiot and Chief, who has blamed everyone and everything for HIS inflation, bragged how Inflation is A 'Chance To Make Fundamental Turn To Clean Energy'....

...again, despite having nothing to transition to.

Gee, who would have believed a dementia-ravaged old man who shakes hands with air and makes up life stories that never happened could destroy a country if made its President?!

:p

What a horse's ass:

Exactly the plan all along..

This is well thought out by Joe and he is getting a bum rap. Obviously the poor, who can't afford the high gas prices, will trade in their 1994 Dodge for a new $70,000 electric car. Problem solved.

yea joe
everyone gets it
the climate change cultists want to ban fossil fuel
and people know that this is entirely unnecessary because man made climate change is another crazy left wing myth
And Poopeypants balls are too mushy to stand up for what is right for America.

Forum List

Back