Biden Incompetence In Foreign Affairs Is Glaring

LOLOL

Keep claiming it's 2.4% when it's really 2.0%. You expose your senility with every post.

And keep ignoring the BEA measure GDP growth by annualizing the data, not by averaging it.

And annualized real GDP growth under Trump was 1.3%, the lowest of any president since Hoover.
Ho HO HO.... EARTH TO FAUN - the BEA is a collection of Obama appointee-shills. They lowered Trump's numbers and raised Obama's repeatedly in 2018 and 2019. One example is 2nd quarter of 2018 Trump's GDP was 4.2%. Klunk. Next time you looked, for the same quarter suddenly it was only 3.4.

Evidence of this bias is the many changes all went in Obama's favor (up) and all to Trump's detriment (down). Law of averages don't settle for defeats like that. Sure, they have excuses all set up for each of their changes. Ho hum, Yawn***

Liberals cite numbers published by their people, and then refer to their numbers as proof of whatever. Yeah, :right: :icon_rolleyes:

"Reports" of Trump's economy being bad are the biggest laughingstock ever known. So while you flounder around with the joke BEA, here's some real facts to review :biggrin:>>>

TRUMP ECONOMY WAS BOOMING: Census Bureau Says U.S. Household Income Jumped 7% In 2019
Before the coronavirus hit the U.S. (and despite what the mainstream media seems to say daily, President Trump didn’t cause COVID-19), the economy was going gangbusters.
Income in American households rose dramatically in 2019, according to data published by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The “median household income increased 6.8 percent to $68,703 between 2018 and 2019,” before the coronavirus. (US Census). All races made heavy gains. Household income for whites grew 5.7%; Latino households gained 7.1%; black households gained 7.9%; and Asian households gained 10.6%. Blacks, Latinos, Asians, the disabled had their lowest unemployment rates in US history. N=media wage was highest in US history. Stock market jumped to record highs repeatedly.

In the February 2020, the Trump economy was booming, with the lowest unemployment (3.5%) in over 50 years. Democrats and China knew they had to do something to sabatoge it , so in rolled the Coronavius, lockdowns and Pelosi blockading the Stimulus checks. Anybody can BS all this however they want. We all know what happened.

When President Trump took over, the Obama economy was stagnant and going backwards. (see the V-GRAPH) He immediately implemented policies that created jobs. He lowered the corporate taxes that allowed American companies to better compete with foreign companies and encouraged them to build at home. As a result, even with the poor performance in March 2020, due to the coronavirus, the US gained more than 6.3 million more jobs since Trump took office. The same could not be said for Obama. He lost over a million jobs in his respective first three plus years in office.

And while Trump was in office, more American were working than any time in US history. In April 2020, 22 Million more Americans were working than in 2010.

Near the end of 2019, the United States’ poverty rate was the lowest it has been since the Clinton administration at 11.8%, according to the United States Census Bureau. It then decreased further to 10.5% in 2019. The Labor Participation rate increased to 83% among workers in their prime years in January of 2020, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

And if anybody really must refer to the joke BEA, >> The American economy hit 3.1% real GDP growth two years early in 2018, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In Trump’s first three years in office, real GDP growth averaged 2.5%, a quarter of a percent better than Obama’s average growth rate of 2.25%, as noted by the Wall Street Journal.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Slobbers Mr. Stolen Valor.
icon_rolleyes.gif
If any damages result from your "stolen valor" nonsense talk, there will be court action.
DSK Law, Orlando Florida.

2017 - 2.725
2018 - 2.325
2019 - 2.575

2020 - 2.0

LOLOLOL

Retard, you didn't divide 2020 by 4, representing the 4 quarters. :eusa_doh:

2020 is 0.5, not 2.0. Had you done that, the sum would be 8.1 ... or 2.0% for for 4 years. Not 2.4%. Just as I said and just as I tried to educate you.

And that's using averages, which the BEA DOESN'T use. They annualize the data.

4 years of annualized real GDP growth under Trump was an abysmal. 1.3%. The worst since Herbert Hoover, another failed one-term Republican president.

And again -- from your own link...

OK, so I slipped up on the arithmetic for 2020, but since I was giving you am enormous, ridiculous break by even including the pandemic year at all, which has more to do with the pandemic than Trump, or any human alive, it is all MOOT.

Fact is, as I already stated, any measuring of GDP for Trump would/could only reasonably include the first 3 years, not the pandemic. That measures a successful 2.54%, as I noted in an earlier post, and as I also already noted. this 2.54 is also a false (too low) count, due to the dishonesty of the joke Obama BEA.

You can throw their fool numbers around all you want. Post 281 (and its links) tells the story of Trump's GREAT economy. - so good that Democrats had to go to the lengths of killing people to stop it.

Dumbfuck, we're talking about the deal which was signed off on 2.29.20. We're not just talking about the final part. And the Taliban was to not allow any terrorists use their soil from the date of commencement.
I don't like what Trump did with Doha, if that makes you feel any better, but as I said, the Taliban could not know if the US/allies would honor their half of the agreement until May 1, 2021. So them waiting until that date to honor their side also, could be expected.

And what happened to my question about selling your car, and me paying you 14 months later. Decided to dodge that too ? :biggrin:

Lastly, you're boring the hell out of me. .. go away.

Ho HO HO.... EARTH TO FAUN - the BEA is a collection of Obama appointee-shills. They lowered Trump's numbers and raised Obama's repeatedly in 2018 and 2019. One example is 2nd quarter of 2018 Trump's GDP was 4.2%. Klunk. Next time you looked, for the same quarter suddenly it was only 3.4.

Evidence of this bias is the many changes all went in Obama's favor (up) and all to Trump's detriment (down). Law of averages don't settle for defeats like that. Sure, they have excuses all set up for each of their changes. Ho hum, Yawn***

Liberals cite numbers published by their people, and then refer to their numbers as proof of whatever. Yeah, :right: :icon_rolleyes:

"Reports" of Trump's economy being bad are the biggest laughingstock ever known. So while you flounder around with the joke BEA, here's some real facts to review :biggrin:>>>

TRUMP ECONOMY WAS BOOMING: Census Bureau Says U.S. Household Income Jumped 7% In 2019
Before the coronavirus hit the U.S. (and despite what the mainstream media seems to say daily, President Trump didn’t cause COVID-19), the economy was going gangbusters.
Income in American households rose dramatically in 2019, according to data published by the U.S. Census Bureau.

The “median household income increased 6.8 percent to $68,703 between 2018 and 2019,” before the coronavirus. (US Census). All races made heavy gains. Household income for whites grew 5.7%; Latino households gained 7.1%; black households gained 7.9%; and Asian households gained 10.6%. Blacks, Latinos, Asians, the disabled had their lowest unemployment rates in US history. N=media wage was highest in US history. Stock market jumped to record highs repeatedly.

In the February 2020, the Trump economy was booming, with the lowest unemployment (3.5%) in over 50 years. Democrats and China knew they had to do something to sabatoge it , so in rolled the Coronavius, lockdowns and Pelosi blockading the Stimulus checks. Anybody can BS all this however they want. We all know what happened.

When President Trump took over, the Obama economy was stagnant and going backwards. (see the V-GRAPH) He immediately implemented policies that created jobs. He lowered the corporate taxes that allowed American companies to better compete with foreign companies and encouraged them to build at home. As a result, even with the poor performance in March 2020, due to the coronavirus, the US gained more than 6.3 million more jobs since Trump took office. The same could not be said for Obama. He lost over a million jobs in his respective first three plus years in office.

And while Trump was in office, more American were working than any time in US history. In April 2020, 22 Million more Americans were working than in 2010.

Near the end of 2019, the United States’ poverty rate was the lowest it has been since the Clinton administration at 11.8%, according to the United States Census Bureau. It then decreased further to 10.5% in 2019. The Labor Participation rate increased to 83% among workers in their prime years in January of 2020, according to the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

And if anybody really must refer to the joke BEA, >> The American economy hit 3.1% real GDP growth two years early in 2018, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. In Trump’s first three years in office, real GDP growth averaged 2.5%, a quarter of a percent better than Obama’s average growth rate of 2.25%, as noted by the Wall Street Journal.

"Ho HO HO.... EARTH TO FAUN - the BEA is a collection of Obama appointee-shills."

LOLOL

You're literally getting dumber by the post.

First of all, virtually everyone working for the BEA are career employees, not appointees.

Secondly, they don't fudge numbers based on who the president is. They calculate the data they receive. And data changes from time to time based on new data coming in. That occurs under all presidents.

And lastly, just to make a complete and utter fool of you again, the current Deputy Director of the BEA, who's also the acting Director, is Mary Bohman, who accepted that position in 2019. Obviously, you think Obama was still president in 2019. :cuckoo:

And again, cry as much as you want, Trump's 4 years in office produced a whopping 1.3% annualized real GDP growth. The worst since Herbert Hoover. Nothing you can say can change. No amount of spin can alter it. It is set for all time.

Biden ............ 6.4 (only 2 quarters so far)
Kennedy ....... 5.3
Johnson ........ 5.1
Truman ......... 4.7
(since '47)
Clinton .......... 3.8
Reagan .......... 3.6
Ford ............... 3.4

Carter ............ 3.2
Eisenhower ... 2.5
Nixon ............ 2.5
Bush41 .......... 2.2

Obama .......... 1.9
Bush43 .......... 1.9
Trump ............ 1.3

American troops are also helping getting allies out. Of course you are brainwashed with the same line about how horrible it is, but it isn't that horrible considering. The Taliban is changed hopefully a lot. Maybe their wives and daughters went to school and got jobs and went to college. 20 years of Americanism will do that. We hope- if we are not hater dupes like you. So far the Taliban is doing pretty good and they are not the Taliban of the 1990s. Change the channel someday, brainwashed functional moron. Trump's plan.
No, they're not the Taliban of the 1990s. They are the Taliban of 2021. Going house to house executing Christians, and anyone they deem to be against their fascist rule.

So Me ?..be a hater of the Taliban ? oh shucks, in order for that to be true, I would have to hate mass genocidal murder, child rape, enslavement, pedophilia, and wife beating. How could anybody ever do that ?

Is there a doctor in the house ? Badly needed.

1629501407969.png

Dumbfuck, he was the one to recommend the states shutdown. That's on him, no matter how much you fluff him.
300 million people in America know the lockdowns were a Democrat thing (and still are - in blue states). And ONE person clings to (and hides behind) an early Trump quote from march 2020. HA HA HA. Too funny.

Dumbfuck, we're talking about the deal which was signed off on 2.29.20. We're not just talking about the final part. And the Taliban was to not allow any terrorists use their soil from the date of commencement.
But we are talking about the 2 items of the agreement which were US obligation (Part 1) - "to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States, its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) months following announcement of this agreement"

and Taliban obligation (Part 2) - "the Taliban will not allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qa’ida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies"

Until May 1, Taliban essential HAD NO obligation. It started May 1.

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/up...or-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf

No, dumbfuck, that 1.3% figure is the total annualize growth for Trump's 4 years. It's not a percent change from one year to the next.

You expose your senility with every post.
His illegitmately lowered 3 years number was 2.54%, from the joke Obama BEA, which you ought to be whipped, for even bringing their bullshit numbers into this forum. Shame on you. :badgrin:

OK, so I slipped up on the arithmetic for 2020, but since I was giving you am enormous, ridiculous break by even including the pandemic year at all, which has more to do with the pandemic than Trump, or any human alive, it is all MOOT.

Fact is, as I already stated, any measuring of GDP for Trump would/could only reasonably include the first 3 years, not the pandemic. That measures a successful 2.54%, as I noted in an earlier post, and as I also already noted. this 2.54 is also a false (too low) count, due to the dishonesty of the joke Obama BEA.

You can throw their fool numbers around all you want. Post 281 (and its links) tells the story of Trump's GREAT economy. - so good that Democrats had to go to the lengths of killing people to stop it.
LOL

Yes, if you ignore 25% of Trump's presidency, he doesn't suck as bad. :lmao:

Sadly for you, he's on record for 4 years, not 3. Actually, sad for all of us.

I don't like what Trump did with Doha, if that makes you feel any better, but as I said, the Taliban could not know if the US/allies would honor their half of the agreement until May 1, 2021. So them waiting until that date to honor their side also, could be expected.

And what happened to my question about selling your car, and me paying you 14 months later. Decided to dodge that too ? :biggrin:

Lastly, you're boring the hell out of me. .. go away.
Dumbfuck we were honoring it throughout 2020. :cuckoo:

300 million people in America know the lockdowns were a Democrat thing (and still are - in blue states). And ONE person clings to (and hides behind) an early Trump quote from march 2020. HA HA HA. Too funny.
LOLOL

Since you're making up numbers, why stop at 300 million? Go big or go home -- make it 300 billion.

Still, it was Trump's recommendation and the states followed. You can cry about that all you want, but it's just music to muh Liberal ears.

:dance:

But we are talking about the 2 items of the agreement which were US obligation (Part 1) - "to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States, its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) months following announcement of this agreement"

and Taliban obligation (Part 2) - "the Taliban will not allow any of its members, other individuals or groups, including al-Qa’ida, to use the soil of Afghanistan to threaten the security of the United States and its allies"

Until May 1, Taliban essential HAD NO obligation. It started May 1.

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/up...or-Bringing-Peace-to-Afghanistan-02.29.20.pdf
No dumbfuck, we're talking about the deal Trump made with terrorists. Pulling all the troops out was 14 months out. Meanwhile, every other aspect of the deal was being performed during those 14 months.

His illegitmately lowered 3 years number was 2.54%, from the joke Obama BEA, which you ought to be whipped, for even bringing their bullshit numbers into this forum. Shame on you. :badgrin:
Hey, watch as I make an idiot of you once again .... you moronically claimed the BEA revising quarterly GDP downwards while Trump was president is evidence that Obama appointed their employees and evidence they cooked the books.

Well, dumbass, the BEA revised Q1-2021 downwards. According to the bullshit you post, that's evidence that Trump appoints their employees to cook their books.

Feeling stupid yet???

The U.S. military has met its goal of reducing the number of troops in Afghanistan to about 2,500 by Friday, a drawdown that may have violated a last-minute congressional prohibition.

The reduction could complicate matters for the incoming Biden administration, which must determine how to handle a Trump administration commitment to the Taliban to remove all U.S. military, intelligence and contractor personnel from Afghanistan by May as a move to spur peace negotiations. Those talks are in an early stage.

The article is dated Jan. 15, 2021. Trump is still President.

Forum List

Back