Biden Inauguration: we must end this uncivil war

Biden’s evening speech was solid. Tom Hanks was comforting. Asian old guy playing violin was awesome. Justin Timberlake killing it.

Pedo Joe couldn't said it all in one sentence:

"Capitulate peasants, or I will send my Brown Shirts to deal with you".

Unity. :laughing0301:
Flip the bird.png

And this is our all purpose response.

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

I'm glad you're inspired. Are you inspired enough to hold him accountable if he's divisive?
Dont think so.

I will be critical of him if he is a divisive tool. Yep. He’s not my God. He’s the steward I elected to head the federal government.

Rent’s 525 600 minutes ensemble number was outstanding. Inspiring. This is very well produced.

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

I'm glad you're inspired. Are you inspired enough to hold him accountable if he's divisive?
Dont think so.

I will be critical of him if he is a divisive tool. Yep. He’s not my God. He’s the steward I elected to head the federal government.

I beleive you. Start counting the lies he s told beginning today and post them weekly.

The 2 political parties that run this country have done a great job dividing the people and now you think that a political party can unite the people?

The 2 political parties that run this country have done a great job dividing the people and now you think that a political party can unite the people?

I think a mindset can but not necessarily a party. Biden isn’t going to have a conservative agenda but as long as he pursues his objectives without demonizing and attacking opponents as enemies of the people and such we’ll have better discourse and opportunities for some compromise. You won’t be happy with his agenda but you shouldn’t feel attacked and marginalized if he follows through.

I think a mindset can but not necessarily a party. Biden isn’t going to have a conservative agenda but as long as he pursues his objectives without demonizing and attacking opponents as enemies of the people and such we’ll have better discourse and opportunities for some compromise. You won’t be happy with his agenda but you shouldn’t feel attacked and marginalized if he follows through.

You have no idea what I will or won't be happy with.

I'd be very happy if we ended the stranglehold the 2 political parties have on this country.

We are living examples of the common definition of insane, doing the same things over and over yet expecting a different result.

The 2 political parties and the people that own them are responsible for the state of this country and yet you people think these same 2 parties can get us out of the hole they put this country in.

but you shouldn’t feel attacked and marginalized if he follows through.

You're buying this bullshit already? Look at what has already gone on after one fucking day. You're not even the classy kind of whore, are ya?

Pedo Joe couldn't said it all in one sentence:

"Capitulate peasants, or I will send my Brown Shirts to deal with you".

Unity. :laughing0301:
The BDS has started.
It doesn't matter. America doesn't have to be completely unified. Just unified enough.

The Qanon Talk Radio Trumpsters just need to be nudged back where they belong: The fringe.

Baby steps.

You're buying this bullshit already? Look at what has already gone on after one fucking day. You're not even the classy kind of whore, are ya?
I said if he follows through, which I expect him to. He’s gonna reverse Trump’s executive orders. What would you expect? He hasn’t called conservatives enemy of the people... or any number of escalating hyperbole we’ve been seeing recently.

Come try to end it, bitch.

We haven't even started shooting yet.

Meh. How about I just spend the day with my wife and kids instead?

I again re-assert my prediction that Texas will walk out of this union with all property within Texas, with no debt, and not 1 shot fired, because THIS above is what we are up against.

All freedom lovers, feel free to relocate to paradise.

Understand that the largest military installation anywhere is just up the road. The empire will not give it up without sending troops South on I35. Of course if that means them dangling Abbot like a Christmas ornament from a Live Oak, that’s a positive result.

Forum List

Back