Biden Inauguration: we must end this uncivil war

what he meant is "now we are in complete control because of the relentless civil war we have fought over the last 4 years, such continuous war is no longer necessary. We will take it from here and will secure one party rule into the future".

A brilliant speech from our new President.
If Biden farted while peeing his pants you would find it brilliant.
Boot licking lackeys are like that.

Biden's call for unity is like an abusive husband calling on his wife to help form a loving
committed couple after driving her face into a doorknob.

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

Well, do you really think that Biden will reach across the aisle in the spirit of bipartisanship?

Or do you think its all just bullshit?

Good sign that Nancy and Mitch joined him for church. Lots of God going on today.

Which usually results in all of us getting screwed.

Then vote for better people.

Hey retard maybe you shouldn't invoke the phrase "civil war" if he didn't use it

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

And you wonder why we have these problems.

keep your mouth shut. communication skills of a small fucking child. i hope they hang you first
i hope they hang you first
yea i wonder why we have these problems....

We're in a civil war right? lol

fuck off retard
maybe they will hang you first....then we can watch you cry like the little turd you are...

I'm not even white dipshit

I'm not who you think i am
neither am i....maybe im not who you think i am asswipe.....

You're exactly who i think you are.

"hurr republicans"

We jsut spent 4 years listening to hillary talk about how the election was stolen and stacey abrahams is STILL running around saying she's the rightful governor of georgia. When black turnout is at historic highs and all her claims are obvious lies. There is no substantive voter suppression in georgia or anywhere else in the united fucking states of america. Never been easier to vote.

There is no fucking difference here but Republicans had the sense to act on what they believed.

Makes perfect sense to react this way if you really believe the election was stolen and weren't just bullshitting.
yea i am a republican .....why dont you do what no one else here can do.....show me a post of mine saying how much i like republicans.....dumbass....

A brilliant speech from our new President.
If Biden farted while peeing his pants you would find it brilliant.
Boot licking lackeys are like that.

Biden's call for unity is like an abusive husband calling on his wife to help form a loving
committed couple after driving her face into a doorknob.
Four years crying Russia Russia now wants unity! Why wasn’t he saying that when Portland was burning?

Hey retard maybe you shouldn't invoke the phrase "civil war" if he didn't use it

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

keep your mouth shut. communication skills of a small fucking child. i hope they hang you first

fuck off retard
maybe they will hang you first....then we can watch you cry like the little turd you are...

"hurr republicans"

We jsut spent 4 years listening to hillary talk about how the election was stolen and stacey abrahams is STILL running around saying she's the rightful governor of georgia. When black turnout is at historic highs and all her claims are obvious lies. There is no substantive voter suppression in georgia or anywhere else in the united fucking states of america. Never been easier to vote.

There is no fucking difference here but Republicans had the sense to act on what they believed.

Makes perfect sense to react this way if you really believe the election was stolen and weren't just bullshitting.
yea i am a republican .....why dont you do what no one else here can do.....show me a post of mine saying how much i like republicans.....dumbass....

You identify as a republican maybe

You are not a republican

There are more of them than you.

Four years crying Russia Russia now wants unity! Why wasn’t he saying that when Portland was burning?
Because "unity" means helping Joe and the democrats sweep their crimes under a mat and
carry on as if nothing ever happened. It won't happen.

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

fuck off retard

"hurr republicans"

You are not a republican

no maybe about it,fuck the republicans,they can go straight to hell as far as i am concerned,and they can take your party with them......

Wonderful message of unity and acknowledgement that we will disagree but we will endure.

Given in our nation's capital shut down tighter than the Green Zone and delivered to a few hand-picked seat fillers at the very moment that millions of American citizens are forcibly kept out, silenced, threatened, and 'canceled.' Shameless hypocrisy.

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

fuck off retard

"hurr republicans"

You are not a republican

no maybe about it,fuck the republicans,they can go straight to hell as far as i am concerned,and they can take your party with them......

You'd better practice marching with your legs real straight.

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

fuck off retard

"hurr republicans"

You are not a republican

For doing what exactly?

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

fuck off retard

"hurr republicans"

You are not a republican

Better learn him some Chinese

Russia Russia, out of the gate! Out of the fking gate!! Demofks, fk you

I would rather have Vald Putin as our president than any of these ChiCom puppets. At least Putin does what is in Russia's best interest.

Xiden ChiCom Joe?

DAY 1 - Fuck Americans

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

fuck off retard

"hurr republicans"

You are not a republican

sorry i dont march for any party.....i suppose you do?....

He said "uncivil war"

Huge fucking distinction

fuck off retard

"hurr republicans"

You are not a republican

For doing what exactly?
helping to fuck up the country....and you cant see that jc because you are one of them......

Forum List

Back