Biden illegally supports illegal immigrants working in the US - Impeach 46

Ramsey fired a woman that worked for him because she disclosed she was pregnant and not married. He had a male employee that was making him a lot of money who cheated on his wife but Ramsey kept him on.
I was not aware of these events but it seems you are correct, although she was not the only employee fired for acting against Ramsey’s company policy about premarital sex, according to the following article.

I believe businesses have the right to enact their own personnel policies, and it’s up to employees to determine whether or not they want to work under those conditions.

In this case, this employee was aware of the policy but unfortunately wound up pregnant and ultimately fired. I don’t personally condone it, but can understand that it was company policy.

I was not aware of these events but it seems you are correct, although she was not the only employee fired for acting against Ramsey’s company policy about premarital sex, according to the following article.

I believe businesses have the right to enact their own personnel policies, and it’s up to employees to determine whether or not they want to work under those conditions.

In this case, this employee was aware of the policy but unfortunately wound up pregnant and ultimately fired. I don’t personally condone it, but can understand that it was company policy.

He can........I think very little of him for firing her though. It is even worse when he allows his male employee keep his job after cheating on his wife.

He can........I think very little of him for firing her though. It is even worse when he allows his male employee keep his job after cheating on his wife.
Reportedly that employee, Hogan, is no longer an employee of Ramsey Solutions. You have to watch the whole clip to hear that part of the following investigation:

As you know, we’re way off topic here but I did want to come back with this piece of information.

Reportedly that employee, Hogan, is no longer an employee of Ramsey Solutions. You have to watch the whole clip to hear that part of the following investigation:

As you know, we’re way off topic here but I did want to come back with this piece of information.

I haven't kept track of him. As I said, not a fan.

No it wasn't.
I lived down there and heard the story. They only had to shoot one and the rest quit crossing illegally. They collected about 3 dollars a car to visit only. That was a lot of money in 1958. The border has to be closed. Countries around the world are emptying their prisons and sending dangerous people to cross our border in Mexico, and we're having a lot of shootouts, deaths, and trouble with pollution from illegal crossers on private land. We will not bow to communism because it is evil and it murders half the population in order to effect its evil on a population. Sorry some people oppose success, but that's just too doggone bad. Open borders to have the world deposit killers, rapists, and murderous thieves with advanced weaponry is out of the question in Texas. If y'all want the jailbirds sent to your state, just send a note to Governor Abbott. I'm sure he will give the border folks incentives to keep the bad killers out of our state. We have enough people in prison here.

There is ZERO proof that any of these people have done anything illegitimate. I don't think you even have a clue how the system works. You get here however you can and apply.
They are here illegally------they all need to be tossed out or shot.

Forum List

Back