Biden: "I have been Cognitive Tested" - Won't Release The Results

Hmmm...

Where are Trump's tax records...
Where's Obama's original 1961 birth certificate and why won't he release his college admissions? That boy still needs to show his papers.
Here's his real kenyan BC, but no one in Washington with any kind of power will ever acknowledge it. They were all in on ignoring it to begin with. They knew the born in Hawaii story was BS from the beginning... so the LAST thing they'll ever do is acknowledge the truth...

They write and speak English in Kenya?

Hmmm...

Where's Obama's original 1961 birth certificate and why won't he release his college admissions? That boy still needs to show his papers.
Here's his real kenyan BC, but no one in Washington with any kind of power will ever acknowledge it. They were all in on ignoring it to begin with. They knew the born in Hawaii story was BS from the beginning... so the LAST thing they'll ever do is acknowledge the truth...

They write and speak English in Kenya?
They write and speak English all over the world. Are you 7 years old or what?

Hmmm...

Here's his real kenyan BC, but no one in Washington with any kind of power will ever acknowledge it. They were all in on ignoring it to begin with... yes, even the REPUBLICANS. They knew the born in Hawaii story was BS from the beginning... so the LAST thing they'll ever do is acknowledge the truth...

Hillary and her tram shouldn't have mentioned bringing up his not being a US citizen as a possible idea to fend off Barry coming out of nowhere to steal her 'It's My Turn' moment

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Did Obama's Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?

This is a copy of what President Obama's literary agent had published about Obama in his book. Once the 'mistake' was noticed, the books were pulled, the correction was made, and the book was republished.

For the record, I have never given a damn where Obama was born. I do not believe he was born outside of the US, but then again, as I aid, I don't care.

The reason I post this picture is to prove that the document you posted is worthless / meaningless. There are conflicting documents 'out there', some people will never be convince, and 4 years after he is out of office none of it matters.

Did Obama's Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?'s Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?

This is a copy of what President Obama's literary agent had published about Obama in his book. Once the 'mistake' was noticed, the books were pulled, the correction was made, and the book was republished.

For the record, I have never given a damn where Obama was born. I do not believe he was born outside of the US, but then again, as I aid, I don't care.

The reason I post this picture is to prove that the document you posted is worthless / meaningless. There are conflicting documents 'out there', some people will never be convince, and 4 years after he is out of office none of it matters.

There's a reason Hussein signed an EO HIDING his entire past, or at least the things that are proof that he was born in Kenya... a couple things did slip though, even though his google buddies did their best to purge the internet of anything and everything that indicates the truth... his SS# was stolen by his grandmother that worked for the Dept of Social Security, and his Selective Service card was doctored as well. I know none of this matters now because no one will ever do a damn thing about it, but it is the truth. He was NOT born in Hawaii.

Did Obama's Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?'s Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?'s Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?'s Literary Agent Say He Was Born in Kenya?

There's a reason Hussein signed an EO HIDING his entire past, or at least the things that are proof that he was born in Kenya... a couple things did slip though, even though his google buddies did their best to purge the internet of anything and everything that indicates the truth...

I remember that article from 2004. There was another one from 2006 stating he was Kenyan born.

New Topics

Forum List

Back