Biden Hits New Low

That includes Republicans, ya moron.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Just your word doesn't cut it. I challenged you to show proof. You failed. Note that Republicans don't believe ANYTHING Democrats say - including in a Democrat poll.

Why do you refuse to answer, gramps?

You said you "heard" Trump's rating is 98%. Post proof...
That was addressed previously in the thread . Read it before posting. instead of me doing double or triple work, looking it up, to repost it.

And you saw it. You forgot the 81%. ?

And none of your links say what you just claimed: “Democrats answer polls, Republicans don't.”

What part of this are you still confused about? You're retarded.
Yes they do. It's obvious they do. All you even have to do is just read the titles. HA HA.

RNC Chair Suggests Polls Are Inaccurate Because Republicans Don’t Answer Them

Why Do The Polls Keep Getting It Wrong? Many Republicans Have Stopped Taking Surveys

And from this article >>

2020 polls badly understated support for GOP candidates, review finds, and nobody's sure why​

We have this >>> "Probably the likeliest theory is that pro-Trump Republicans specifically refused to talk to pollsters,"

Gallup is one of the typical DEMOCRAT polls, ignored by Republicans. So if only 50% of Democrats are backing Biden, and zero Republicans are, he's got a whopping 25% approval.

I just heard what Trump's approval is among Republicans - 98%.
Just so... and these Marxist puppeteers are driving this economy and nation into a cliff-face. Imagine what things will look like by November next year or 2024? They know full well that if they can't ram HR1 into law they'll have NO chance to retain power. I expect Manchin and Sinema to become "woke" or we'll see RINOs like Romney and Murkowski join with the Dems in Senate to end the filibuster and enable the Left to consolidate their power permanently. They cannot allow this opportunity to slip away.

I quoted it, retard, In one damn post after another. See 225.

Actually we don't even need to have all that information (in 225). Just Post # 308 is enough.

If many Republicans stopped taking surveys, then clearly there are Republicans who still take surveys.

Not complicated.

Democrat polls are a major part of Democrat methodology. A lot of their grasp on power rests on getting Americans to believe in their looney ideas, and one way they do this is by polling, which they know omits Republican response.

Then by passing these off as polls of ALL Americans, they con Americans into thinking their crazy ideas have merit and are popular.

Any challenge to this methodology is sure to trigger fierce resistance from Democrats since they have so much riding on this methodology. The exposure of this could politically damage them to a major degree.

This thread is a full exposure of their dirty laundry. Expect more resistance. They will fight this hard, and on each day, I will be there to present and clean up the thread with the TRUTH.

yeah, like 2 out of 1000. :laughing0301:

Oh. So Republicans DO participate in polls then?!

So this claim of yours: “Democrats answer polls, Republicans don't.” was a complete lie.

Thanks for confirming. Now then, let's move on to your next lie. Where did you get 2 out of 1000 from? Is that another lie? Because I think it is. Do you have a source for that figure? I'm guessing not.

You really need to have yourself evaluated. :laugh:

Just so... and these Marxist puppeteers are driving this economy and nation into a cliff-face. Imagine what things will look like by November next year or 2024? They know full well that if they can't ram HR1 into law they'll have NO chance to retain power. I expect Manchin and Sinema to become "woke" or we'll see RINOs like Romney and Murkowski join with the Dems in Senate to end the filibuster and enable the Left to consolidate their power permanently. They cannot allow this opportunity to slip away.
Time will tell. Surely, they will employ every deceitful trick they can come up with, while constantly engaging in ongoing POLITICAL THEATER, to hoodwink the American electorate.

Oh. So Republicans DO participate in polls then?!

So this claim of yours: “Democrats answer polls, Republicans don't.” was a complete lie.

Thanks for confirming. Now then, let's move on to your next lie. Where did you get 2 out of 1000 from? Is that another lie? Because I think it is. Do you have a source for that figure? I'm guessing not.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Folks: this is what you call DESPERATION. HAAAAA.

I threw him a bone, and he pounced on it, :laughing0301: :muahaha: :laugh: :icon_rolleyes:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Fols: tjis is what you call DESPERATION. HAAAAA.
Hahahahaha you're the one who contradicted yourself.

Remember your claim that “Democrats answer polls, Republicans don't". Yea, that was a lie.

Now where did you get the 2 out of 1000 from? You gonna run away from that one too? Or did you just not understand the question? Maybe someone can explain it to you. :laugh:

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back