Biden Hits New Low

This is only the beginning as the reality of Biden's handlers sets in

Biden's approval rating dropped 6 percentage points from June in the new poll, which surveyed 1,007 adults between July 6 and July 21.

The lower rating comes amid new fears about inflation, a rising number of coronavirus cases and a slowing vaccination rate.

Dude's an exploding rat king in a septic tank in August...

That doesn't make sense. He's far below Trump.

What color is the sky in your alternate reality?

I posted the charts in post 15. Biden’s approval rating is far higher than Trump’s was at this time. Let’s see you back up your claim.

(This is the part where you run off or avoid answering.)

RCPA is the only number that matters. Trumpy Bear never hit 50. When he left, he was at 34. So I don't bet Uncle Joe is fretting too much. :cool-45:

RCP Average7/6 - 7/22--52.543.5+9.0
RCPA does NOT matter one iota. It collects DEMOCRAT polls and averages them out. That's why they always make the Democrats look better than they really are.

Take a look at the RCPA poll on Hillary Clinton just before the 2016 election.

It's much less than that because those polls are operated by the left and involve trickery.

And it would be MUCH worse if mainstream media had a conscious & level agendas, they don't.

One positive about you pinheads not getting the vaccine is that there will be less Republitards around to vote in 2022 & 2024. Thanks!
Republicans ARE getting the vaccine. It is black Democrats who aren't, and all Democrats who are being DUPED into believing that Republicans aren't getting the vaccine.

Of course Republicans are getting the vaccine. It was the Trump administration that brought it about. (Operation Warp Speed). It's a Republican thing.

Biden's approval rating dropped 6 percentage points from June in the new poll, which surveyed 1,007 adults between July 6 and July 21.

The lower rating comes amid new fears about inflation, a rising number of coronavirus cases and a slowing vaccination rate.

Biden is doing OK.. He drank a glass of water with one hand and the crowd went wild.

Only Democrats answer Gallup polls. Same as other Democrat polls. "Landslide win for Hillary Clinton".......Ho hum.
You're senile, gramps. Republicans answer Gallup polls too, as evidenced by results broken down by political party; and b) Gallup never predicted Hillary would defeat Trump. As always, you just make up whatever shit sounds good bouncing off the walls of your empty head.

Biden Hits New Low​

Oh, well, is that all? We knew his popularity would bust sooner or later once people saw what he was really about.

I was hoping you meant Biden hit a new low point on his head bending over falling into his desk trying to put his underpants on while tripping over his dog.

That's why Joe keeps his sister or wife nearby at all times, it doesn't matter which, Joe can't tell the difference anyway.

There's absolutely no way he legitimately has a 50% approval rating. There's a better likelihood that 50% of America believes I am the secret identity of Santa Claus.

There's absolutely no way he legitimately has a 50% approval rating. There's a better likelihood that 50% of America believes I am the secret identity of Santa Claus.
90% of Democrats say hes doing an outstanding job. 12% of "Republicans" agree. Yhats how you get 50% and that's why Democrats cant be trusted with the vote

Republicans ARE getting the vaccine. It is black Democrats who aren't, and all Democrats who are being DUPED into believing that Republicans aren't getting the vaccine.

Of course Republicans are getting the vaccine. It was the Trump administration that brought it about. (Operation Warp Speed). It's a Republican thing.

Some 47% of Republicans won't get the vaccine..

I don't put much stock in this shit. It's about as reliable as Dominion running our elections. Or the fake news telling us Plugs by 17 in WI on Nov 3rd (Trump won by at least +6).

But it is a headline today.

poll.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

New Topics

Forum List

Back