Biden hires serial rapist's PR Guru to Senior WH advisor.

So Biden is packing his WH with Big Tech execs and a person who defended a serial rapist.

Nice.

Not surprised. And yeah Big Tech gets an office in the West Wing along with Xi. Big Tech will be writing new Big Tech laws that give them more protection.

"you should accept your fate graciously, and not seek to deny or discredit those who your behavior has affected."

^Sound advice. For which she was not paid.

So Biden is packing his WH with Big Tech execs and a person who defended a serial rapist.

Nice.

They will get alone well Sniffer Joe like the sniff little girl real close.

biden.gif

He has to do something he is out of a job you don't want him getting welfare when there are jobs available would you?
You clearly didn't bother to look at the link and are just here for your usual moronic trolling.

Nice.

Nostra, I read the breitbart piece and nowhere in the piece does it say she defended Weinsteins. She quit after the allegations came to light. It seems like you like to spread lies to bolster your point of view. How sad. I don't really know enough about her to say whether she's a good fit or not but I'll try to find out through as much unbiased sources, so i can have an intelligent opinion.

Nice.

Nostra, I read the breitbart piece and nowhere in the piece does it say she defended Weinsteins. She quit after the allegations came to light. It seems like you like to spread lies to bolster your point of view. How sad. I don't really know enough about her to say whether she's a good fit or not but I'll try to find out through as much unbiased sources, so i can have an intelligent opinion.
Thanks for showing up long enough to prove you are a dumbass.

In October 2017, Dunn quietly began counseling Weinstein on how to conduct damage control after his predatory behavior toward young Hollywood starlets, such as Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan, started to become public. Dunn provided her services pro bono upon the request of a mutual friend, who was well connected in both the entertainment industry and liberal political circles.

Nice.

In October 2017, Dunn quietly began counseling Weinstein on how to conduct damage control after his predatory behavior toward young Hollywood starlets, such as Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan, started to become public. Dunn provided her services pro bono upon the request of a mutual friend, who was well connected in both the entertainment industry and liberal political circles.
I have more brains in my pinky then you have in your entire body. I read many right wing hatchet jobs from right wing news media but nowhere could I find that she actually counseled Weinstein and if your correct I apologize for being wrong . However how does that disqualify her for the job. If Trump can hire siivia sydney and Rudy Gulliani, I rest my case.

Nice.

I have more brains in my pinky then you have in your entire body. I read many right wing hatchet jobs from right wing news media but nowhere could I find that she actually counseled Weinstein and if your correct I apologize for being wrong . However how does that disqualify her for the job. If Trump can hire siivia sydney and Rudy Gulliani, I rest my case.
If I am correct?

It was taken directly from my link, Stupid..
Ya know, the one where you claimed you read it and didn't see anything about her defending the rapist.

Yeah, you are smart. :laughing0301:

Nice.

If I am correct?

It was taken directly from my link, Stupid..
Ya know, the one where you claimed you read it and didn't see anything about her defending the rapist.

Yeah, you are smart. :laughing0301:

350020, member: 72587"]
He has to do something he is out of a job you don't want him getting welfare when there are jobs available would you?
You clearly didn't bother to look at the link and are just here for your usual moronic trolling.
[/QUOTE]
I read the Breitbart post carefully and it's there but that doesn't make it true or correct but that's not really the point. Does it really disqualify her for the job? I'm far from stupid but I'm sure you aren't able to read any unbiased news sources because it would prove how wrong you usually are. Also you say defended and she counsled which does not have the same meaning.

Last edited:
You claim to to be smart, but can’t read or figure out how to quote posts.

Hmmmmm......

New Topics

Forum List

Back