Biden Has Violent Anger Issues

Sen Biden has a saturnine disposition. That being said, he isn’t the only elected official acting like they just walked out of Rocky...

Sure, and Rumpy's Russia invitation to "find the emails" , wasn't good lord.
Thank you, you made my point. If Trump can tell jokes, why not Biden?

You'll have to ask virtually EVERY Lefty here, they maintain Rumpy truly asked for their help.

Biden is a post turtle. Obama's token white boy.

A foul mouthed gaffe machine who thinks his tough talk resonates with blue collar workers who are now laughing their ass off at the simpleton who's never broke a sweat in his pathetic life. Too stupid to know an angry black woman who's supported by his old boss was going to kick his ass. If he couldn't whip Harris what makes him think he can whip Trump?

Biden is a post turtle. Obama's token white boy.

A foul mouthed gaffe machine who thinks his tough talk resonates with blue collar workers who are now laughing their ass off at the simpleton who's never broke a sweat in his pathetic life. Too stupid to know an angry black woman who's supported by his old boss was going to kick his ass. If he couldn't whip Harris what makes him think he can whip Trump?

I always enjoy your asshole signature. You always live up to it.

Your immaturity is remarkable.

Separated at birth?

Joe-Biden-Walter-Dunham.jpg

I heard Biden beat up Rafael Cruz and told him if he doesn't go by Ted Cruz he will be back and ruin his vespa scooter.

Forum List

Back