Biden Has Taken 7 of Last 14 Days Off and 13 of Last 30

As fake as Nan saying that Biden shouldn't debate, huh? :eusa_whistle:

No matter which side you are rooting for, the upcoming debate is going to be a disaster.

Trump will LIE, as usual. This is a Fact.
Biden will stumble, this is Most Likely.
Trump will claim that the question is 'unfair' as refer to Chris Wallace as 'not as good as your father'
Biden will answer a question and the right will attack him for that answer.
Blah, blah blah.

I'm voting for Biden, don't care what happens or is said during the debates. FACT.
Biden could shot someone from the stage, and he wouldn't lose my vote. Fair Enough?

Raymond Arroyo. LOL
A very sound individual speaking for 25% OF useless America.

White Power??????????????? Correct???????

No matter which side you are rooting for, the upcoming debate is going to be a disaster.

Trump will claim that the question is 'unfair' as refer to Chris Wallace as 'not as good as your father'
Blah, blah blah.

I'm voting for Biden, don't care what happens or is said during the debates. FACT.
Biden could shot someone from the stage, and he wouldn't lose my vote. Fair Enough?

Spot on vid!
And Dimm's have the gall to throw the word hypocrite around! :laughing0301:

Raymond Arroyo. LOL
A very sound individual speaking for 25% OF useless America.

White Power??????????????? Correct???????

Wow, a spineless prick that won't use the reply button...what a surprise.

It’s hard with Sundowners and he’s getting less and less good days.

Sleepy Joe is 77 years old, a couple of days a week to keep his feet warm is enough. If he's elected, he'll probably be expected in the office a lot more, so he might as well get some rest now.

If you are talking to Winco, then please debate.
If not, I accept your failure.

Good Luck, not really, you have to defend your position.
Do it.

Blah, blah blah.

WINNER.png

suck on that^^^^^^
We understand why you’re so bitter. It’s obvious to everyone with at least a room temperature IQ you’ve got 5 more years of Trump ahead of you.
Not Bitter at all.
I live in a simple world of acceptance.
Don't care about the ABORTION issue, since no one in my FAMILY will ever encounter this.
Your FAMILY, well that is on you.

People will never trust the main stream news again after Nov 3. 2 elections in a row where double digits leads for the Dems turn into an easy win for Trump is going to have long lasting effects. Don't get me wrong, the Dems are masters of deception. Fooling everyone when Hillary was running was one thing, to do it again with a guy like Biden is amazing. The DNC and media have almost nothing to work with when it comes to Biden. He is mentally toast, barely campaigns, and was never even a factor in his prime years, where he was considered more or less a clown in the Senate. Yet, many will be shocked when he loses. I will give the Dems credit where credit is due. But, they can only do so much.

And?

You do realize tRump hasn't put in a full day of anything except golf since his inauguration, right? Morning "executive time", wander into the office around noon, break for burgers and diet coke at tea time, and back to "execute time" for some prime time ego stroking by faux.

What a strenuous day!
You Lefties sure are in a tizzy about Trump doing nothing then.
Where did I say that?

And?

You do realize tRump hasn't put in a full day of anything except golf since his inauguration, right? Morning "executive time", wander into the office around noon, break for burgers and diet coke at tea time, and back to "execute time" for some prime time ego stroking by faux.

What a strenuous day!
You Lefties sure are in a tizzy about Trump doing nothing then.
Where did I say that?
Yes, Trump who just golfs is doing too many bad things.
You Leftards never get your lies straight.

suck on that^^^^^^
We understand why you’re so bitter. It’s obvious to everyone with at least a room temperature IQ you’ve got 5 more years of Trump ahead of you.
Not Bitter at all.
I live in a simple world of acceptance.
Don't care about the ABORTION issue, since no one in my FAMILY will ever encounter this.
Your FAMILY, well that is on you.
Of course dead babies is nothing to you, you’re a Leftard.

When your enemy is destroying himself, stay out of the way

sun tzu

When your enemy is destroying himself, stay out of the way

sun tzu
When your leader is a basket case, hide him -North Korea

Blah, blah blah.

You said it right. Introducing nuance to a blobber is like George Jetson talking to Fred Flintstone.

Forum List

Back