Biden Has Succeeded In Screwing Up So Much In Just One Day That It's Difficult To List It All

President Robinette has succeeding in pissing off our neighbors, weakened our energy independence and made us more dependent on foreign oil, raised taxes, destroyed about 11,000 jobs with the stroke of a pen, created a march toward recession, told the government troops that protected the Capital to go fuck themselves, laid the groundwork for war in Syria, weaponized the FBI to attack conservatives, refused to do anything to create unity, told women that they don't matter, and had articles of impeachment presented on him in the House.

He's mandated mask wearing and broke his own rule on the day he signed it.

This guy couldn't even make it through his honeymoon period...or his first day without causing many that voted for him to regret doing it.

The cheerleaders in the press are going to spend the next few years trying to minimize the damage Robinette did in his first 24 hours, but the American people are going to feel it in the pocketbook.
Robinette and the press will spend their entire term of office blaming Trump for his mistakes......which aren't really mistakes....because everything he does weakens this country and is why the Chinese wanted this loser to get into the White House.

I hope the stupid fools that voted for him are really hurt over what he is doing.

You can bet many are regretting voting for that jack ass.

On his first day he screwed every tax payer in America. I'm just waiting for all the lefty loons on this board to defend his stupid ass. I'll enjoy every minute of it.

Two days in office and the senile old prick has surpassed I ever imagined how bad he could possibly be

Happy you dumbfck Demoquacks?
We need to give him some more time. So far so terrible but it’s early. If I were him I would have recommended a supplemental stimulus by paying money to every person who accepts the vaccine. Will incentivize people to get vaccinated.

Two days in office and the senile old prick has surpassed I ever imagined how bad he could possibly be

We need to give him some more time. So far so terrible but it’s early. If I were him I would have recommended a supplemental stimulus by paying money to every person who accepts the vaccine. Will incentivize people to get vaccinated.

I'm not giving the senile pedo one minute

He's illegitimate

He's illegitimate
That is your right

He's illegitimate
That is your right

Indeed and I'm exercising it.

Oh my will Slow Joe and his posse of clowns attempt to re-educate me?

Xiden's handlers are doing to much to bring about a conservative majority in House and Senate come 2022. But they'll fail because there no longer is a free and honest election system. You allowed this to happen now suck it up. It will take the full four-year dose of misery, poverty and disease to open your eyes. And with those open eyes?

Capitulate to survive.

Forum List

Back