Biden has released 42,000 illegals into the US since January; estimated 10% of them are infected with Covid

estimated 10% of them are infected with Covid

It's a Democratic hoax, why are you spreading fearmongering and conspiracies? That's a bunch of malarkey, man.

It's funny that your own video proves your accompanying statement is bullshit, but you went ahead and made it anyway! You're SUCH a rube! LOL!

It's a Democratic hoax, why are you spreading fearmongering and conspiracies? That's a bunch of malarkey, man.

The alternate universe. Anything they're told there, they believe.

It just is what it is.

Yet you provide no facts to disprove the assertion I documented in my OP. Just your hatred for "them". Funny, that...

It just is what it is.

Yet you provide no facts to disprove the assertion I documented in my OP. Just your hatred for "them". Funny, that...

If being scared and angry makes you happy, I'm glad to watch.

It just is what it is.

You're "happy" to watch our nation intentionally flooded with tens of thousands of illegals? ?

It just is what it is.

You're "happy" to watch our nation intentionally flooded with tens of thousands of illegals? ?

"If being scared and angry makes you happy, I'm glad to watch."

English is your first language, right?

It just is what it is.

Sure seems that way.

It just is what it is.

And what is he angry about? The illegals being allowed in perhaps? Thousands with an illness perhaps? Further depressing wages of the lower classes perhaps?

If those things don't make you angry you're an idiot.

It just is what it is.

Sure seems that way.

One day it's a hoax and a flu, the next day you snowflakes are going full drama queen.

Silly Trumpsters.

It just is what it is.

And what is he angry about? The illegals being allowed in perhaps? Thousands with an illness perhaps? Further depressing wages of the lower classes perhaps?

If those things don't make you angry you're an idiot.

Drama queening and impotent whining by nasty bigots makes me happy.

I just can't help it.

It just is what it is.

Sure seems that way.

One day it's a hoax and a flu, the next day you snowflakes are going full drama queen.

Silly Trumpsters.

Science denial looks good on you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back